Challenge to all you researchers!

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
RayK

Challenge to all you researchers!

Post by RayK » 23 Apr 2002, 03:58

My request for info. on F. von Kessler, Consul General to the
German embassy in S. Africa (1932-33) has had 34 views but no responses. I know this is a tough topic, but when the going gets
tough the tough get going. I got my initial lead from the Third Reich Factbook, but my research has come to a dead end. Perhaps by issuing a challenge I can get some help or leads. I'd appreciate some help with my research on this person.
Thanks
RayK

Andy H
Forum Staff

Post by Andy H » 23 Apr 2002, 21:11

Sorry if this sounds stupid but have you actually contacted the consulate in SA about this. I have found when contacting various embassies etc that if they havn't the historical information in there archives they can point you in the right direction.

:D From the Shire

RayK

Thanks!

Post by RayK » 24 Apr 2002, 01:17

Thanks C.Y.!
You're the first to respond. Good idea. I wrote to them a couple months ago but have not heard anything back.
RayK

David C. Clarke
In memoriam

Hey RayK

Post by David C. Clarke » 24 Apr 2002, 01:22

I'm jealous, at least you got one answer. Look at my poor post on the 731st Panzerjager--not even a nibble. Where is all that World Class Research Talent? Good Luck and Cheers, D :wink:

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”