Reichsleiter Franz X. Schwarz - Party Member #6

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Oberhessin

Re: Reichsleiter Franz X. Schwarz - Party Member #6

Post by Oberhessin » 11 Jun 2015, 22:47

Thank you so much.
They have a bunch of very interesting fotos there. I am wondering if they have the whole picture albums the visitors got when they had the "München Haupstadt der Bewegung" guided tours.

Fides Germania

Post by Fides Germania » 02 Oct 2017, 13:50

Marcus, you said,

"somebody doesn't seem to know the difference between a war criminal prison and an extermination camp"

The difference is my fine struggling friend is that in what you call an "Vernichtungs Lager" (which by the way does not exist in any German or Red Cross literature so you should say KZ) is that the Germans tried to maintain the health and longevity of their inmates, UNLIKE what you call the war criminal prisons, where everything was done to kill or maim the POW's that the Allies imprisoned under the most horrendous circumstances.
Just one example. Look at the pictures of the Nuremberg Courtroom. Occasionally you see them but normally the US MP guards hide their white painted rock hard timber batons behind their backs. Since most of the defendants were well into their 50's, don't you think this is a bit of an overkill or is it just meant to be intimidating.
The % pro rata of KZ prisoners who suicided was a lot less than the Germans accused, it takes a lot of guts to kill yourself so the treatment received from the Allies must have been inhumane, for Gods sake even their wife's and children were imprisoned and used as leverage to get God knows what testimony out of the mouths of the German defendants.
There is much more that the Allies have to apologize and pay compensation for, but the strangest thing that all miss is that the number of civilians unconnected to the war (War Crimes Trials) that the Allies persecuted. Like F X Schwarz, R Ley, R Hess, J Streicher, Max Amman, Hermen Esser, H Hoffman, W Funk, Otto Dietrich and many many many more - many of which "died" in custody!!!!!!! And we have not even started on the record of the glorious soviet allies. Mate, you should do some reading on the other side of the fence - if you can stomach it!
Marcus, I hope this answers your question,
regards
Rob

Fides Germania

Post by Fides Germania » 02 Oct 2017, 13:56

My apologies Marcus,
I should have addressed myself to Maxxx - from Austria - who should know better! The Allies had plenty of Konzentration Lagers opened up in Austria starting from early April 1945 for the debasement and killing off of a lot of fine good people.
cheers
Rob

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”