To My Fellow Researchers

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Mark Costa

To My Fellow Researchers

Post by Mark Costa » 16 Feb 2017, 17:19

This morning I received a rude message from a member whose name I will not state, because I did not answer their private message after only 4 days. I just saw their message today and had yet to reply. Please remember that many of us on the forum are retired and some of us in ill health. And that we are not always on this site at every minute. We have spent many years, in my case over 50 years researching the Third Reich and have spent a lot of money accumulating our vast private archives of photos, document etc. We get a lot of requests for photos and info and we try to answer the questions if we can. If you don't get a response right away please be patient. Thank you.

Mark Costa

Georges JEROME
Financial supporter

Re: To My Fellow Researchers

Post by Georges JEROME » 16 Feb 2017, 17:38

Dear Mark,
I share and support 100 % your message.

We started collecting for years prior merge this "on line free documents" society.

people think all is available and free immediatly.

As you write it we search and invest to build up step by step collection of docs, books, mags and pics for pleasure and researchs.

i like too share informations and docs but always for specific and precise requests.

Continue in this way because it's the right way.

best

Georges

Ian Sayer

Post by Ian Sayer » 21 Feb 2017, 17:04

I also agree. Sometimes requests for information etc are demanding and impolite. Sometimes it can be a relatively obvious language problem but more often than not it isn't.

Ian Sayer

Geoff Walden

Post by Geoff Walden » 07 Mar 2017, 17:05

I agree 100 percent.
I will help with queries however I can, but requesters must always remember that theirs is not the *only* query we receive.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”