Who was "außen dienststellenleiter" of Weser-Ems' Gau in 1942 ?

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
DavidFrankenberg

Who was "außen dienststellenleiter" of Weser-Ems' Gau in 1942 ?

Post by DavidFrankenberg » 19 Nov 2020, 01:54

Hello,

all is in the title. Who was the deputy for the external relations in the Gau Weser-Ems (Oldenburg) in 1942 ?

Thanks in advance
:milsmile:

Halfdan S.

Re: Who was "außen dienststellenleiter" of Weser-Ems' Gau in 1942 ?

Post by Halfdan S. » 20 Nov 2020, 14:28

There wasn't such an office (Aussendienststelle) in any of the Gaue, at least not in size and line with Gaupersonalamt etc., there were smaller Dienststellen within the bigger Ämter. You would have to find out who was responsible for such relations and I guess you would have to look at the very top of the hierarchy, that is Gauleiter, Stellv. Gauleiter or Gaustabsamtsleiter - for these positions have a look at Michael Rademachers book of Gaue.

Best
Halfdan S.

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 20 Nov 2020, 14:48

David, here a german review of the book by Michael Rademacher: "Handbuch der NSDAP-Gaue 1928-1945"

Link: https://www.hsozkult.de/publicationreview/id/reb-2504

Unfortunately only in German language, but nevertheless maybe helpful for your inquiry.

Hans1906
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 20 Nov 2020, 15:52

Halfdan S. wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 14:28
There wasn't such an office (Aussendienststelle) in any of the Gaue, at least not in size and line with Gaupersonalamt etc., there were smaller Dienststellen within the bigger Ämter. You would have to find out who was responsible for such relations and I guess you would have to look at the very top of the hierarchy, that is Gauleiter, Stellv. Gauleiter or Gaustabsamtsleiter - for these positions have a look at Michael Rademachers book of Gaue.

Best
Halfdan S.
Actually, it was.
For example, Kreishauptstellenleiter and SA-Haupttruppführer Richard Hotter was Außenstelleneinsatzleiter des Gauquartieramtes Wien.

Regards,
Igor

Hans1906
Banned

Post by Hans1906 » 20 Nov 2020, 21:25

Igor,

further "puzzling" is not necessary, the books of Herr Michael Rademacher are the only reliable source about this topic.

Unfortunately, only available in the german language, but this is a not unknown problem, hope you are able to read all this...

Hans1906
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

DavidFrankenberg

Post by DavidFrankenberg » 22 Nov 2020, 19:30

Thanks all for the replies.

Indeed, I am quite sure that such a job existed since I read it in an official document ! But, the document does not name the guy, that's why I wondered who he was.

I guess like you suggested that the only answer possible resides int Rademacher's books ! So if some people has Rademacher's books in his hands, I hope he would be able to tell us more about it.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”