NSKK unit - 27/M103 - deployments

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
BreakerM

NSKK unit - 27/M103 - deployments

Post by BreakerM » 15 Apr 2021, 10:54

Hi all…..
I am doing research for a family member of a friend of mine. I have a war-time ID photo that shows that his grandfather served with the 27/M103 of the NSKK. I know that this means 27 Sturm / Motorstandarte 103.

However, is there a way to find out about the activities of this unit during the War? Are there surviving records somewhere that offer details of deployments, orders, etc?

Thank you in advance for any information!

(Herr Google Deutsche Uebersetzung):

Ich recherchiere für ein Familienmitglied eines Freundes von mir. Ich habe ein Kriegsausweisfoto, das zeigt, dass sein Großvater bei der 27 / M103 der NSKK gedient hat. Ich weiß, dass dies 27 Sturm / Motorstandarte 103 bedeutet.

Gibt es jedoch eine Möglichkeit, sich über die Aktivitäten dieser Einheit während des Krieges zu informieren? Gibt es irgendwo überlebende Aufzeichnungen, die Details zu Bereitstellungen, Bestellungen usw. enthalten?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für alle Informationen!

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Re: NSKK unit - 27/M103 - deployments

Post by Igor Karpov » 15 Apr 2021, 11:19

Motorstandarte 103 (Motorgruppe Ostland) was stationed in Insterburg. Motorstaffel III/M 103 was headed by NSKK-Oberstaffelführer Waschkowski.

Regards,
Igor

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”