RAD Generals

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Hunin

Re: RAD Generals

Post by Hunin » 22 Feb 2024 18:01

About the picture under 1221: The number 5 has the medical badge on his sleeve. So it would have to be a doctor.
I don't know who it is. But maybe some help.
Hunin

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 23 Feb 2024 00:16

Thanks Hunin !, Just like some of the sleeve spades, there were two versions, one with brown and white emblem, and brown and silver emblem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ttvon

Post by ttvon » 23 Feb 2024 04:25

It is Hubert Preibsch.
But I did not find the name in RAD geneal list.

ttvon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 23 Feb 2024 08:49

Great addition ttvon,

Name: Preibsch, Dr.
Vorname: Hubert
Geburtsdatum/-Ort: 02.11.1892
Todesdatum/-Ort:
Amtsbezeichnung/Dienstgrad: Oberstarbeitsführer
Fuhrer of Gau XXXVIII 4.20.39*

See the last line of the clipping, and he was probationary as well..

ttvon

Post by ttvon » 23 Feb 2024 16:02

Here is a pic of 2 RAD leaders with 2 Generals

ttvon

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 24 Feb 2024 16:17

ttvon, a very interesting photo, and two individuals that are unknown to me.

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 24 Feb 2024 23:23

Hello, in post #1221, I added this photograph, I have just purchased another picture from the same seller, my observation is that the images are somewhat related, and in this image, evidence of Arbeitsgau XIV, coincidentally the same as Generalarbeitsführer Karl Simon, time to go through some several hundreds of pages of the Verordnungsblatt and other sources for some background information.

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 02 Mar 2024 01:47

From 1.7.44, the entire Reich Labour Service is divided into five inspections. As Inspector of Inspection IV, Generalarbeitsführer Schmuckle has so been appointed.
The RAD Inspection IV is located in Munich. It includes the working districts XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX, XXXI and XXXII

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 02 Mar 2024 23:18

Here is the rest of the passage form the above post.. G

In Vbl. A 106/44 of 20.5.44 the Reicharbeitsführer issued the following order:

1.)
In order to facilitate the supervision and management of personnel by the Reich Labor Leader, the Reich territory for the Reich Labor Service/Men is divided into five RAD Inspectorates, at the head of which are inspectors with a small staff.
The Inspectors report directly to me.
The RAD / Inspektionen are offices of the Reich Labour Service.
The staffing of the staff is ordered separately.

2.)
The activities of the Inspectors are governed by the enclosed 'Instruction for the Inspectors of the Reich Labour Service Inspections.

3.)
The Inspector is the direct supervisor of all RAD members in his inspection area. The Inspector does not constitute a separate administrative penalty and complaint authority between the Arbeitsgauführer and the Arbeitsführer. However, he is entitled to impose official penalties in the event of misconduct committed under his eyes or otherwise directly brought to his knowledge or directed against his official reputation.
In such cases and as a superior of the members of his office, he shall be given the power of punishment of the Arbeitsgauführer.
The Arbeitsgauführer shall remain subordinate to the Reichsarbeitsführer under service criminal law.

4.)
The Inspector is not a separate authority in all administrative matters.

5.)
The Inspector is given the leave authority of the Reich Employer for all members of his department. The Reichsarbeitsführer reserves the right to grant leave of absence to the Arbeitsgauführer and to grant leave abroad.

The RAD Inspection I is temporarily located in Königsberg to which belong the working districts
I, II, III, IV, V, XXXIX and XL. The Inspector, Generalarbeitsführer Eisenbeck

The RAD Inspection II is temporarily located in Oldenburg (later Hanover or Kassel) to which belong the working districts
VII, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI and XXII. The Inspector, Generalarbeitsführer zur Loye

The RAD Inspection III is temporarily located in Halle (later Berlin) to which belong the working districts
VI, VIII, IX, X, XI, XIII, XIV and XV. The Inspector, Generalarbeitsführer Simon

For the time being, the Arbeitsgau XV remains directly subordinate to the Reicharbeitsführer

The RAD Inspection IV is located in Muchen to which belong the working districts
XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX, XXXI and XXXII. The Inspector, Generalarbeitsführer Schmuckle

The RAD Inspektion V is located in Wein, to which belong the working districts
XII, XXIX, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII and XXXVIII. The Inspector, Generalarbeitsführer Band

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 09 Mar 2024 15:10

Hello everyone, I was recently working on a possible publication with a well-known author, however, due to health reasons he had to back out for the moment. I am not sure if the project will ever appear...anyway here is a photo from the RPT of Dr. Herbert Schmeidler, Reichsarbeitsführer Hierl, Frhr. Loeffelholz v. Colberg, Generalarbeitsführer Waldemar Henrici and William Frick, comments are welcomed and needed for future posts, ideas for posts are accepted as well, G

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 11 Mar 2024 01:39

The usual suspects at the RPT, what I find interesting is that the person on the left is the future Generalarbeitsführer Schneider, seen here as the Gruppenführer of 101, and wearing a cuff band of unknown use... here is a bit more information on Generalarbeitsführer Schneider..

Name: Schneider
Vorname: Johannes
Geburtsdatum/-Ort: 23.11.1896
Todesdatum/-Ort: 26.12.1968
Amtsbezeichnung/Dienstgrad: Generalarbeitsführer
Appointed to Generalarbeitsführer, Führer des Arbeitsgaues XII 31.3.42*
Appointed to Oberstarbeitsführer z. b. V. Arbeitsgauleitung XII 9.11.40*
Appointed to Führer der Arbeitsdienstgruppe 283, 5.12.38*
Appointed to Gruppenführer of Gruppe 101, 18.12.35*
Arbeitsgau XII* Possibly XVIII and XXII, He was also appointed to Führer des Arbeitsgau XXII at some point but the exact date I have lost...

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 12 Mar 2024 00:57

Hello, Many many posts ago, I introduced Arbeitsführer Scholz with Generalarbeitsführer Scharf, at that time I was somewhat drawn to his presence in the photographs as he seemed arrogant and cocky in the images, the photos of Scholz and Scharf were from Arbeitsgau XXVIII Franken during an inspection or visit.

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 12 Mar 2024 01:04

I was researching one of the Arbeitsgau that Scholz had served in and found an entry in a Feldpostbrief of a Ostfm. Gerhard Winter, he was a match of one of Scholz's men from Tarnobrezg of which I have several photographs....

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 12 Mar 2024 01:16

With this new information I was able to cross reference through many pages of the Personalveranderungen that seemed never ending, in one photo, Arbeitsführer Scholz was wearing the sleeve shield of Arbeitsdienstgruppe 288 Mellrichstadt, a vital clue, and then I found the entries I was hoping to find, the full name of Arbeitsführer Scholz, he is Arbeitsführer Raimund Scholz..

Gwar

Post by Gwar » 12 Mar 2024 01:19

Thie was a great relief after such a long time of researching...

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”