Weihnachten 1933

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
honordagger

Weihnachten 1933

Post by honordagger » 23 Jun 2021, 16:05

Hi guys, I`m interested if anyone has information on Christmas celebrations arranged for SA and SS members on 27 Dec 1933 in Munich. This event took special attention because it was visited by Hitler and was reported in newspapers. There might have been numerous photos of it, but unfortunately newspaper articles which I found report only general info and lack images. If anyone have any info on this event, that would be of great help to me.

Best regards Den.
Attachments
4444888.jpg

GregSingh

Re: Weihnachten 1933

Post by GregSingh » 24 Jun 2021, 04:13

It says it happened on midday Sunday, that would be December 24th.

There are several nice photos of the Saal in Hotel Wagner, just Google them.
As for photos of the event, try Illustrierter Beobachter.

Hans1906
Banned

Re: Weihnachten 1933

Post by Hans1906 » 24 Jun 2021, 14:51

Den, just use google photo search for "weihnachten nsdap".

Link: https://www.google.com/search?q=weihnac ... 00&bih=759

There is so much stuff to find, you wont believe it...

In my own photo collections, there are a few pictures, Hitler sitting in the middle of his soldiers, celebrating "Weihnachten" in
France in the 1940s, photos were taken by a former photographer related to the Heinrich Hoffmann company.
Typical "Hoffmann" stampings on the backside of all photos, and handwritten notes in pencil.

Propaganda stuff, published years ago here on AHF, the photos are not online anymore.
Hope to show the photos again at a later time.

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”