Hitler's Autism and Personality Disorders

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Botofogo597

Re: Hitler's Autism and Personality Disorders

Post by Botofogo597 » 13 Sep 2022, 04:56

Yes, Hitler had Parkinson's developing through time. Was becoming addicted to various drugs. But reading John Lukacs's histories of WW2 Hitler leads me to believe he was too high functioning to be a high functioning Aspberger personality. Being a murderer doesn't mean you necessarily have Aspbergers either.

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 15 Sep 2022, 17:07

With more then 20 years with work with Autistic persons , I must say that this is pure BS.

Regards
Georg
"Information not shared, is lost"

Personal Blog - http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/
Support AHF - app.php/support
My Project - www.führerliste.com

Volyn

Post by Volyn » 20 Sep 2022, 19:03

Georg_S wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 17:07
With more then 20 years with work with Autistic persons , I must say that this is pure BS.

Regards
Georg
Georg you can have your opinion, but if you really had 20 years of experience working with autistic people then it should be easy for you to point out where exactly you think something is incorrect, however, you have not done so. I do not believe that you possess a scientific understanding of mental illness and its related patterns of behavior, because your comment is purely emotional.

None of you who disagree will address any of Hitler's atypical behaviors which he exhibited throughout his entire life. He was savagely abused by his mentally ill father (mental illness is a genetic hereditary trait), and because of this he developed personality disorders related to his early traumas. Until the age of 25 years old he was doing nothing with his life (a homeless vagabond), which is typical of young adults who are mentally ill, and he was constantly engaging in erratic behaviors with people throughout that time.

When he became der Führer his temper tantrums became legendary, displaying this kind of emotional loss of control at his age is damning evidence of a mentally unstable human being. Hitler would engage in hours-long tirades among staff, generals, allies, etc. without any regard for how out of control he was behaving.

What do autistic mentally ill people do when they cannot have their way?

They throw a temper tantrum and lack the capacity to recognize how buffoonish they really are; most of the disagreement in this thread fits this pattern as well.

How do you explain all of this?

You cannot address any of these facts in a coherent and cogent manner because you only have your opinion, and that is not worth anything.
Botofogo597 wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 04:56
Yes, Hitler had Parkinson's developing through time. Was becoming addicted to various drugs. But reading John Lukacs's histories of WW2 Hitler leads me to believe he was too high functioning to be a high functioning Aspberger personality. Being a murderer doesn't mean you necessarily have Aspbergers either.
He became a murderer due to his personality disorders that developed over years of being exposed to insane levels of violence in his home, and 4 years of frontline service in WWI. Hitler was both autistic and he had personality disorders, he is not the only person to have had these issues; prisons and mental hospitals are full of people just like him.

By the time he became politically active he had lost any respect for human life, and due to his reckless immaturity, 20 people were killed (including 4 police officers) in the Beer Hall Putsch. He should have been charged with 16 counts of manslaughter, because the Nazi thugs chose to be there so it is not murder, and 4 counts of murder for the police.

The evidence for Hitler's autism and other associated mental illnesses are plain to be seen if you will read the official scientific descriptions concerning their behavioral profiles.

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 20 Sep 2022, 20:30

Hello Volyn,

It's very certain that you don't know much about autistic people, Hitler was very social , enjoyed to have people around him, totally opposite from an autistic person. The social aspect is actually one of the major problem for an autistic person. They can't read the social behavior between people etc.

You look only at the violent part of how a autistic person, because lack of training, and how their days are arranged. But still that's only a minor problem for an autistic person.

They have difficulties of to much sounds, so for an autistic person standing infront of 100 000 people who are shouting etc, would make an autistic person paralysed.

I can write a lot of reason why Hitler NOT was autistic, this idea is only one of many diagnoses they have tried labeled Hitler, some reasonable other totally "verruckt"

But try to convince someone who doesn't know how and which problems autistic person they have is just a waste of time.

With that said I lock this thread , in my opinion just BS!

Georg
"Information not shared, is lost"

Personal Blog - http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/
Support AHF - app.php/support
My Project - www.führerliste.com

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”