Children of leading Nazis

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Karl

Post by Karl » 29 Jul 2004 13:33

This is true.

He refused to marry her and got into some difficulties because of this.

I think he learned some painful lessons through the experience. :)

Roderick

Re: Children of Prominent Nazis

Post by Roderick » 29 Jul 2004 14:21

Misty Dawn Bright wrote:
Roderick wrote:In 1930, Heydrich let another woman pregnant.

Result: a daughter.

Roderick

Roderick, where did you get this information? What are your sources?

Misty Dawn Bright,

Before to join Lina in marriage, Heydrich had an affair with Otto Schlueter's daughter. And the girl was pregnant. This was the reason Heydrich was expelled from German Navy so he refused the wedding.
Schlueter was a big iron magnate who had contributed for the secret re-armament program.
Summarizing, Otto Schlueter was a powerful man. In addition, he was too personal friend of Raeder and Canaris.

take a glance in The Face of the Third Reich by Fest and Who's Who in Nazy Germany by Robert Wistrich.

Roderick

Misty Dawn Bright

Nazi Children

Post by Misty Dawn Bright » 29 Jul 2004 16:11

Roderick,

What were Fest's and the other author's sources? Do you know? Are they documented? I'm asking because I keep on hearing different things about that story everytime I read a historical account. If you want, PM me.

Joel

Post by Joel » 03 Aug 2004 22:28

Joachim v. Ribbentrop's son, Rudolf v. Ribbentrop is still alive. Here are some pics of him when he surved with the 12. ss panzerdivision Hitlerjugend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 03 Aug 2004 23:40

Misty,

The name of Otto Schlueter's daughter is Erika

Misty Dawn Bright

Children of Prominent Nazis

Post by Misty Dawn Bright » 04 Aug 2004 09:46

Helly Angel wrote:Misty,

The name of Otto Schlueter's daughter is Erika

Roderick and Helly Angel,

Yes, but what are the authors' sources for all of this information that they have on the girl that RH had an affair with in the Navy and RH's illegitimate child? Can you look in the endnotes and see if the sources are documented?

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 04 Aug 2004 21:34

Yes Misty you are correct.

It was my mistake. The authors of the book "Heydrich" are Georges Paillard and Claude Rougerie. The endnote said "Interview with Lina Heydrich, february 1969."

But the name of "Erika" is a nickname to protect the real ID of this woman. Unfortunatelly the book is in spanish.

Cory C

Post by Cory C » 04 Aug 2004 21:53

Does anyone have any information on Alfred Rosenberg's daughter? Is she even still alive? (Born in 1930; If she still lives, she is 74 years old) Did she have children of her own?

About all I know of her is that she refuses to speak to anyone about her father. Her input would be extremely valuable to any biography of Rosenberg. A new biography of the man is well over-due.

~Cory

Roderick

Post by Roderick » 05 Aug 2004 15:02

Misty D. Bright,

As I told you before, several books mention this case between Heydrich and the daughter of merchant Schlueter in Kiel. It's difficult to identify the author's sources so on the majority of times they only write in their books. But I consider as a very consistent argument what Charles Wighton says in his book "Heydrich" basing on an affidavit of Lina Heydrich that by that time it became known that Schlueter's daughter was pregnant, and as Reinhard Heydrich was already engaged to Lina, he refused to assume another responsibility with the merchant's daughter. This was the real reason Heydrich was expelled from Navy. But this case was choked in order to avoid a public scandal with a daughter of an influential magnate of iron.
Look! Nowadays, some people have restrictions about unmarried-mothers girls. Imagine a similar situation in 1930. It would be a shame.

Roderick

procrazzy

Post by procrazzy » 21 Aug 2004 12:52

Rudolf v. Ribbentop is still alive. I am his great nephew and I met him back in April (04)

see ya,

procrazzy

Witch-King of Angmar

Post by Witch-King of Angmar » 21 Aug 2004 15:19

Roderick wrote:This was the real reason Heydrich was expelled from Navy. But this case was choked in order to avoid a public scandal with a daughter of an influential magnate of iron.
Look! Nowadays, some people have restrictions about unmarried-mothers girls. Imagine a similar situation in 1930. It would be a shame.

The generally accepted version(which fits best the social mores of the time) was that Schlueter tried to convince Heydrich to marry the girl, and when he refused, asked Raeder to force his hand. To Raeder's great annoyance, Heydrich was a tough nut to crack, and accepted the dismissal rather than marry...

Also, at the respective moment, Heydrich, although a junior officer, was not quite insignificant - his trade in the Navy was that of radio & signals officer on the battleship Schleswig-Holstein, flagship of the Reichsmarine. Now, a man in this position has to be: a) trained in the field of military intelligence & cryptography and b) trusted by the superiors, with an impeccable file. No wonder Himmler asked him to develop a secret service for the NSDAP - he knew which kind of man he dealt with ;)

~The Witch-King of Angmar

nanette

Re: Gudrun Himmler

Post by nanette » 31 Aug 2004 17:36

BLACK NIGHT wrote:Here are a few others showing Gudrun after the war and today

If you need more pics of NSD leader children, tell me the names and I will show in my files what I can find.
Kindly regards
Werner

I would like to see some pics of other Himmler's son, those that he had with hedwig .

I don't find everywere pics of Hedwig and sons.

Could you help me?

many thanks
nanette

Emilia

Himmler

Post by Emilia » 29 Jan 2005 14:27

Didn't Himmler have four children?
Gudrun, an adopted boy and two with his secretary?
That's what I've heard and read.

If anyone has pictures of them I'd sure like to se.

Karl1

Post by Karl1 » 07 Feb 2005 12:07

Emilia,

I have a bunch of pictures showing Himmler with his daughter (and sometimes Marga too).
I don't have pics of the kids he got by Hedwig or his adopted son. Don't know the fate of them too.
They cannot simply have dissapeared. Hedwig really seemed to love Himmler and he loved her very
much. Their must be accounts somewhere of her and the kids.
Please tell me if you want the pics, or describe me which ones you already have before I sent you doubles.

Emilia

Post by Emilia » 08 Feb 2005 17:30

I've got pictures of Gudrun as a child, a teen and a woman.
I'm more curious about the other three.

MvH Emilia

(Here's the pictures I got a of Gudrun as a child, if you got any others of her I'd be glad to have them too.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”