Children of leading Nazis

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Topspeed

Re: Hermann Göring`s wife and daughter

Post by Topspeed » 10 Feb 2005 06:40

BLACK NIGHT wrote:Hi Reuven,
Hermann Göring`s wife Emmy and his daughter Edda surwived the war.
emmy died 06. June 1973, Edda is still alive. For a long time she lived
in Munich, at the moment I think in South Africa.
Some pics of Edda will follow soon.
Regards
Werner

Why is the topic NAZI CHILDREN since the kids have not decided if they'll be nazis or not ?

Secondly I always tought Göring was married to a Carin..thus his house Carinhalle.

Mich

Post by Mich » 10 Feb 2005 07:21

Secondly I always tought Göring was married to a Carin..thus his house Carinhalle.

Emmy was his second wife. Carin died in 1931, I believe because of cancer. His house Carinhalle was indeed named after her.

Best,
Mich.

Karl1

Gudrun

Post by Karl1 » 10 Feb 2005 09:08

Hello Emilia,

Well you've got the same pictures of Gudrun as me. can you post again such a overview of the pics you have from her as a teen and adult?
Maybe you've got one which I don't have. I'm sorry but I don't have any information about the other 3 children. Also not about Hedwig. I think that's strange. What I do know is that Helge and Nanette where still very small when the war ended and so that's why there maybe aren't pics of them and of the fact that Himmler was VERY busy at the end of his life, so he probaly hadn't time to spend peaceful time with them.

Dieter Zinke
Forum Staff

The Heydrich-case

Post by Dieter Zinke » 10 Feb 2005 10:41

this case between Heydrich and the daughter of merchant Schlueter in Kiel. It's difficult to identify the author's sources so on the majority of times they only write in their books
Heydrich had an affair with the daughter of a Marine-Oberbaurat from Potsdam, only this is the truth.
Therefore we have to ask: Is a merchant the same as a Marine-Oberbaurat ??
Was their any Marine-Oberbaurat with the name Schlueter ??
I think this is the difference between fiction and facts,

DZ

spanky

Re: Children of Prominent Nazis

Post by spanky » 16 Jun 2005 01:28

How can people say Himmler was a bad man? Gest look at the pics of him and his douther Gudrun. :)

Karl1

Post by Karl1 » 16 Jun 2005 09:11

Well Spanky,

The thing with Himmler is, he was a very complex man! Private he was a loving, good father. He loved his daughter very very much. She was everything for him! His marriage with Marga wasn't that good, but when he spoke in company about her he always spoke with respect about her! He also was very fond about his mistress/secretary Hedwig Potthast. He protected her to keep het out of the publicity, build a house for her so she could raise their 2 kids.
People who worked under Himmler, told he could be a good boss and a good listener. I think Himmler wasn't evil or bad, he only was a slave under his master Hitler. It was the only man whom he owed responsability. He carried out every order without thinking if it was human or anything. He had no concience regarding the Holocaust, it was just an order for him which had to be done. Befehl ist befehl. And his illusions/fantasies/ideas were a bit dreamy. I think we can't understand the influence Hitler could have on a person, he really put you under a spell!!!

I think if you could travel back in time and meet Himmler you could have a great time with him (if you liked him of course).
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to defend Himmlers deeds! For me he's a fascinating man.

Gz. Karl

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 16 Jun 2005 22:42

A reminder: The topic of this thread is "Nazi children". Discussions concerning the character/personality of Himmler, Heydrich, or other SS leaders belong in the "SS & Polizei forum".

Best wishes,
~ Mike Miller

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 18 Jun 2005 10:26

Hi,

I had the book My Father's Keeper by Stephen Lebart..In it, he mentioned that Gudrun Himmler is still dedicated to her father and quite active in the HIAG back in the 70s and 80s. But Klaus Frank, the son of Hans Frank mentioned that he hated his father so much that he masturbated under his death photo which he got much satisfaction. This revelation by Frank Jr. in the Spiegel magazine caused a sensation back in the 70s

By the way, Gudrun Himmler is still unmarried until today and she look quite cute in her younger days..Same with Edda Goering...

Too bad I didn't knew her in the 50s...she would have be my steady since we had so much in common interest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow, David Irving mentioned that an illegitimate son of Goebbels is living in Argentina (Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich)

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 18 Jun 2005 13:00

Panzermahn wrote:Hi,

I had the book My Father's Keeper by Stephen Lebart..In it, he mentioned that Gudrun Himmler is still dedicated to her father and quite active in the HIAG back in the 70s and 80s. But Klaus Frank, the son of Hans Frank mentioned that he hated his father so much that he masturbated under his death photo which he got much satisfaction. This revelation by Frank Jr. in the Spiegel magazine caused a sensation back in the 70s

By the way, Gudrun Himmler is still unmarried until today and she look quite cute in her younger days..Same with Edda Goering...

Too bad I didn't knew her in the 50s...she would have be my steady since we had so much in common interest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow, David Irving mentioned that an illegitimate son of Goebbels is living in Argentina (Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich)

Frank's son displays an unbalanced mind in his book about his father.
Gudrun Himmler is married.
Max.

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 18 Jun 2005 20:28

Max History wrote:
Panzermahn wrote:Hi,

Frank's son displays an unbalanced mind in his book about his father.
Gudrun Himmler is married.
Max.

Hi Max,

Gudrun Himmler is married? I must have mistakenly read it somewhere in the book My Father's Keeper. Anyhow, thanks for the correction and so much for my wishful thinking :lol:

Ah, about Gudrun Himmler, it seems that back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s she was the only person who was quite insistent that her father was murdered by the British and not committed suicide as stated in official histories. According to Lebaert, Gudrun was planning to write a book about her father but until today there is no news about it.

Karl1

Post by Karl1 » 19 Jun 2005 11:22

Gudrun Himmler's married name is Burwitz.

Achtung Panzer!

Post by Achtung Panzer! » 20 Jun 2005 16:11

i heard that Gudrun Himmler is still devoted to the NSDAP cause and frequently attends right wing party rallies these days in Germany..

Anybody willing to reinforce this notion?

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 21 Jun 2005 13:38

Achtung Panzer! wrote:i heard that Gudrun Himmler is still devoted to the NSDAP cause and frequently attends right wing party rallies these days in Germany..

Anybody willing to reinforce this notion?

Yes she is. She is a member of the HIAG and also the Stilfe Hilfe (Silent Help) organization to help former WSS members on bad times. Both of this organization had been dissolved..She is also a member NPD (Nazionalistiche Partei Deutschland) headed by Adolf von Thadden

By the way, I made a mistake concerning the name of the son of Hans Frank. His name is Niklas Frank and not Klaus Frank as i had earlier stated.

Doggowitz

Post by Doggowitz » 24 Jun 2005 20:39

NPD means Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands.

waffen

Post by waffen » 14 Jul 2005 09:49

:D good topic great photos of the nazi leaders with there supporters children :roll:

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”