Children of leading Nazis

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
BERNIE1

ROMMEL SON

Post by BERNIE1 » 10 Aug 2006, 00:22

WHAT HAPPEN WITH ROMMEL SON WHO WAS MAYOR IN A GERMAN CITIES, DID HE STILL MAYOR AND ALIVE

Arbeiter

Christian Wirth

Post by Arbeiter » 12 Aug 2006, 20:45

Does anyone know wheter Christian Wirth had any children? What about a biography of this infamous caracter?

Many Thanks

Heimatschuss

Post by Heimatschuss » 12 Aug 2006, 21:15

Hello Bernie1,
WHAT HAPPEN WITH ROMMEL SON WHO WAS MAYOR IN A GERMAN CITIES, DID HE STILL MAYOR AND ALIVE
Manfred Rommel retired from his position as mayor of Stuttgart in 1996 after 22 years of office. For more details on him see the german edition of Wikipedia.

Best regards
Torsten

Roderick

Post by Roderick » 15 Aug 2006, 02:29

And any information about Alfred Rosenberg's daughter, Irene, who was born in 1930?

Rod

Hawkwind

Neices or nephews of Hitler?

Post by Hawkwind » 07 Sep 2006, 23:30

Did Eva Braun have siblings who had children? Since she married Adolf Hitler right before the end, Hitler would be 'Uncle Adolf' to these children. Did they survive the war? How did they fare in the post-War era?

Winston Smith

Re: Neices or nephews of Hitler?

Post by Winston Smith » 08 Sep 2006, 04:14

Hawkwind wrote:Did Eva Braun have siblings who had children? Since she married Adolf Hitler right before the end, Hitler would be 'Uncle Adolf' to these children. Did they survive the war? How did they fare in the post-War era?
Her sister was married to Hermann Fegelein, she became pregnant shortly before the end of the war, when her daughter was born she call it "Eva" to hnor her sister.

StephanieSklar

Post by StephanieSklar » 24 Dec 2006, 15:23

Hans Frank's son's statement that he, hum, did "that" w/the death photo of his Dad shows a very unbalanced person...(unless he himself was a victim of his Dad. I don't wanna insinuate anything here though).

I mean, why say it? What did he wanna prove? He could have only said that he disowened any links to his father and that is that... I think that it is about him that it says that Germans wrote the magazine where he told of his, ahum, act w/the photo and said that one must honour its father. I don't think the German reaction would have been as swift if he had only stated he never wants to have anything to do w/Hans frank's memory.

Could Gudrun Himmler's lifelong devotion to her Dad's ideas be a result of her and her Mom's capture by the Allies in 1945? She was at least 12 or 13 at the time, and it must have made a bad impression on her, sp. if they were mistreated (that I don't know). Edda and Emmy Goering were apparently well treated during their brief captivity, but it always depend on the personnality of the Allied commanders who kept them. Edda would have been younger than Gudrun H., so the captivity after the war perhaps didn't embittered her as it did for Himmler's daughter.

I know that I have a very very close relationship w/my Dad, akin to that of Edda and Gudrun w/theirs when they were alive, so that if at 12 I would have been kept prisonner by those that I always knew from childhood were the ennemy, and that I had a thought that some of them murdered my Dad (not saying that Himmler was murdered, but that is what G thought) I would have been very bitter and would defend my Dad for the rest of my life. But that's the way I am...Perhaps something happened to Frank's son as a child and he freaked, or if he lived in the DDR to profess to hate the man would be easier to live in that society, I guess...But this is all speculation on my part. Sorry for posting it! :)

I wonder what happened to all the Bormann kids...I only know that Martin jr (the oldest) became a catholic priest, then defroked in the 1970's and married, but stayed a Christian afterwards and went to schools in the FDR to speak against nazism. I do not think that he spoke ill of his Dad personnaly, perhaps only of his "professionnal" activities.

What happened to Wolf Hess??

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 28 Dec 2006, 01:08

He wrote a good book about the murdered of his father, you can check it here:

http://www.pzg.biz/book_who_murdered_hess.htm

Best,

HP39

Pictures of Bormann and Speer children.

Post by HP39 » 02 Jan 2007, 11:26

These pictures are taken from "ADOLF HITLER UND EVA BRAUN AUF DEM OBERSALZBERG, Verlag Silvia Fabritius, 8240 Berchtesgaden-Obersalzberg, Hintereck 15
Attachments
Borman Children.jpg
Borman Children.jpg (53.69 KiB) Viewed 9828 times
Speer Children.jpg
Speer Children.jpg (58.48 KiB) Viewed 9834 times

Eichmann Researcher

Re: pictures from Edda end Gudrum

Post by Eichmann Researcher » 03 Jan 2007, 02:58

Fischer wrote:hello my friends,

i am looking for any information and pictures from Edda Goering and Gudrum Himmler. Someone has these kind of pictures??

do they speak about this kind of subject today??

what happened with these womans today???

thanks

Fischer

Himmler's daughter Gudrun (married name: Burwitz) is still alive and she promotes her father's legacy... She supports the "Stille Hilfe SS" Organization. The Stille Hilfe is helping the ex-nazis and their families until today with money, lawyers, etc.
For example Anton Malloth ex SS-Oberscharfurer (who was a guard in Theresienstadt and after the war he was sentenced to death in 1948, Czecholslovakia for killing prisoners) was supported by the Stille Hilfe and thank for them he lived peacefully near Munchen in 1988... The organization still stands by people like Josef Schwammberger and Erich Priebke.
Gudrun Himmler actually personifies the essence of this organization. She's a celebrated star among the younger and older neo-nazis as well.
For her Heinrich Himmler is still a hero...

Sophie

Eichmann Researcher

Post by Eichmann Researcher » 03 Jan 2007, 03:41

Here is a picture about Ricardo Eichmann with his staff and colleagues. The photo has taken in Yemen.
He's in the standing line, the 5. from the right, in khaki pants and shirt with red belt.
Sophie
Attachments
ricardoeichmann.jpg
ricardoeichmann.jpg (89.31 KiB) Viewed 9780 times

Eichmann Researcher

Post by Eichmann Researcher » 03 Jan 2007, 03:44

Ups, sorry, the source is to this picture:
http://www.dainst.org/index.php?id=3073

Eichmann Researcher

Post by Eichmann Researcher » 03 Jan 2007, 04:30

Here is another one: Dr. Prof. Ricardo Eichmann. This one is a little better... :)
This picture was taken in Washington at the Freer Gallery.
All I know about him that he was born in Argentina, Buenos Aires in 1956. (According to certain sources in 1955). He became a famous archaeologist of the Middle East. He lives and works in Germany, father of two.
I have to tell you though, he's not a "tipical" nazi descendant. He's totally against the Nazis and he said he is happy that he never had to confront his father as an adult man... He was 4 years old when his father has been kidnapped and 6, when he was hanged.
His mother never talked to him about his father and he found out who Adolf Eichmann was in his teenage when they started to learn about the WWII in school...
Ricardo Eichmann is a brilliant man, a recognized authority in the world of archaeology and incredible intelligent.I like him very much. I really do.
Sophie
Source of photo: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... Found=true
Attachments
ricardoeichmann[1].jpg
ricardoeichmann[1].jpg (66.96 KiB) Viewed 9772 times

Gordon_SK

Post by Gordon_SK » 14 Nov 2007, 12:51

Cormac Canales wrote:Here is a 1937 picture of Alfred Rosenberg with his daughter Irene (born 1930). She looks so cute:

Image scanned from "The Myth of the Master Race," by Cecil, Robert.

~Cory
Could someone repost this picture ?

patrickccg

Post by patrickccg » 28 Nov 2007, 04:34

does anyone have more information about their children? for exemple, which are married, how many sons they have, if this sons have more sons, any info?

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”