Baldur Von Schirach, Gauleiter of Wien

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
shot from above

Baldur Von Schirach, Gauleiter of Wien

Post by shot from above » 19 Jun 2002, 22:49

Hello;
I am trying to track down photos of the office of the Gauleiter of Wien (Vienna), Baldur Von Schirach.
Any offices that would have been used my him and has a large Nazi party flag shown. I think the office of particular interest is the "Office for Propaganda" of "Gaurpopagandaamt".
Also searching for images of Schirach together with Hitler or any other high ranking Nazis.
Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
Cheers;
Russ

Indra Ross

Baldur von Schirach

Post by Indra Ross » 12 Aug 2002, 03:55

I have a book with a lot of pictures with Baldur and Hitler and also high ranking Nazis.

I can give you the names and author, or I can scan them and send them to you via e-mail.

I am curious as to your interest in him, I am also doing a lot of research on him and maybe if we are doing the same research we can exchange information.

Thanks Indra

shot from above

Baldar Von Schirach

Post by shot from above » 12 Aug 2002, 21:03

Hello Indra;

My interest in him was to try to find any photos that might exist of him in or near any of his offices in Wien that would have a NSDAP 18' party flag displayed in the same photo.

I have this flag and am trying to tie it into any photos that might exist. If it is not too much trouble, please email any scans that might fit the bill.

What is the nature of your research on him? A most interesting fellow indeed.

Cheers;
Russ

Indra Ross

Baldur von Schirach

Post by Indra Ross » 13 Aug 2002, 03:52

Please check your e-mail, I will explain when I send you the pictures.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”