German plans for the Americas.

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
valadezaj

German plans for the Americas.

Post by valadezaj » 08 Aug 2002 16:00

In 1941 just a few months before Germany went to war with the U.S. Roosevelt made an interesting speech claiming he had obtained documents that said Germany intended to reorganize south and central America into 5 states under their control. The Germans denied such claims. The question is was Roosevelt lying or did he actually possess authentic German plans for America. Here is the pertinent link below. Although most of it is propaganda I thought it nevertheless would make a good read.
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb2.htm

Zachary

Post by Zachary » 08 Aug 2002 22:37

The American government also claims to possess another Reich document. According to it, the Reich government plans, once it has won the war, to abolish the existing religions of the world—Catholicism, Protestantism, Mohammedism, Hinduism. Buddhism and Judaism.

You can't just abolish all the religions of the world like that and replace it with a new one. That would be something to see.

R.W. Black

Post by R.W. Black » 08 Aug 2002 22:46

Actually yes one can. Providing the Third Reich would have one the war, I would imagine the SS/SD "method" to have become the new "religion". In contemporary society science and logic has made fundamental religion obsolete, whether or not there is a God is a debate I will not comment on nor begin (for the sake of the moderator).

PWG

houndie

Post by houndie » 08 Aug 2002 23:53

Having heard that Germans are a pedantic people, I guess their "god" would've been pretty non-existant.
War is a matter of vital importance to the state. Hence, it is imperative that it be studied thoroughly - sun tzu
The truth of world war should be documented and it should not be treated as nazi propaganda.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”