Nazi Industrial Leaders

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Ludger

Post by Ludger » 17 Oct 2005, 19:19

Dieter Zinke wrote:Sylvain,

look at the supplements I made for your pic.
I' m preparing the bios of Ambros, Krauch, Wurster and Bütefisch for the sticky "Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes"

Dieter Z :D

still to identify: Heinrich Hörlein, Ernst Bürgin, August von Knieriem, Paul Häfliger, Max Ilgner, Hans Kugler and Walter Dürrfeld
To bring to end end what Dieter began:

first row, far left: Dr. Max Brüggemann
last row, from left to right: Dr. Walter Dürrfeld, Prof. Dr. Philipp Heinrich Hörlein, Prof. Dr. Karl Krauch (the addition "von" is a mistake)

Not pictured are: Dr. Ernst Bürgin, Paul Häfliger, SS-Hstuf. Dr. Erich von der Heyde, Dr. Max Ilgner, Dr. Friedrich Jähne, Dr. Hans Kühne, Dr. Hans Kugler and Prof. Dr. Carl Wurster

Greetings from

Ludger

Edit: Take a look at tho post http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=88209 dealing with indstrial leaders of the Flick-Concern
Attachments
ig-farben_managers_148.jpg
Max Brüggemann, Fritz ter Meer, Heinrich Oster, Heinrich Gauineau
Fritz Gajewski, Hermann Schmitz, Dr Christian Schneider, Georg von Schnitzler
Otto Ambros, Kurt Lautenschläger, Wilhelm R. Mann, Heinrich Bütefisch
Walter Dürrfeld, Philipp Heinrich H
ig-farben_managers_148.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Re: Nazi industrial leaders

Post by Igor Karpov » 13 Oct 2010, 09:39

Kriegsverwaltungsvizechef Dipl. Ing. Heinrich Fromm was Leiter der Hauptabteilung Eisen und Stahl im Reichswirtschaftsministerium.

Regards,
Igor

Dieter Zinke
In memoriam

Post by Dieter Zinke » 13 Oct 2010, 10:21

Igor Karpov wrote:Kriegsverwaltungsvizechef Dipl. Ing. Heinrich Fromm was Leiter der Hauptabteilung Eisen und Stahl im Reichswirtschaftsministerium.

Regards,
Igor
Dear Igor,

since many years Andreas Schulz and myself are researching for the bios and pics of all Kriegs/Militärverwaltungschefs and Kriegs/Militärverwaltungsvizechefs.
But surprisingly we never heard of Dipl. Ing. Heinrich Fromm. By nature we are very interested in further details :milsmile:

Dieter Z.

Igor Karpov
Host - ABR sections

Post by Igor Karpov » 13 Oct 2010, 12:40

Dieter Zinke wrote:Dear Igor,

since many years Andreas Schulz and myself are researching for the bios and pics of all Kriegs/Militärverwaltungschefs and Kriegs/Militärverwaltungsvizechefs.
But surprisingly we never heard of Dipl. Ing. Heinrich Fromm. By nature we are very interested in further details :milsmile:

Dieter Z.
Dear Dieter,

From 1937 to the start of the Second World War Heinrich Fromm was Leiter der Landesgewerbeamt Ostpreußen. Besides his position in Reichswirtschaftsministerium, later he was employed in Abteilung Zentrale Planung in the Rüstungsministerium. After the war he was Leiter der Wirtschaftsabteilung in Generalkonsulat Nairobi. :milwink:

Regards,
Igor

ahlexe

Re: Nazi Industrial Leaders

Post by ahlexe » 31 Jan 2014, 19:07

Dear Igor,

Did you find any details regarding Dieter Stahl, head of the munitions production in the Rüstungsministerium?

Regards,
ahlexe

ahlexe

Re: Nazi Industrial Leaders

Post by ahlexe » 03 Jun 2014, 16:34

I think that Heinrich Fromm probably had contacts with Dieter Stahl when working in the Rüstungsministerium.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”