Hitler and Sex

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 19 Nov 2004, 17:22

Obserwator wrote:You must accept the fact that they are people that don't have or didn't have sex in their lives … Maria Teresa …
Now there's an interesting assertation! Not only did Maria Theresa have sixteen children but she is on record as having rewarded her physician handsomely for some sex advice! It seems that when she reported that coitus was not pleasurable for her, the good doctor advised that the Duke of Lorraine spend more time on foreplay. Could anything be more normal than that? So — come back with some facts next time …
Geli wrote:The conversation would not have taken place AT ALL if Speer was not one of the priviledged few who knew that Eva was Hitler's live-in GIRLFRIEND. If Hitler was never interested in sex, but merely female companionship, he would not have moved Eva into the Berghof over the objections of his sister. Really, why ask the lady to move in if they were only friends?
So that people like Speer would think he was normal.
Geli wrote:
R.M. Schultz wrote:Really, I must ask — in the face of all the damning testimony against Hitler by his intimates, in the face of his psychotic hatred of Jews, in the face of his progressive irrationality in the face of defeat are you actually asserting that Hitler was sexually normal?
Yes, ja, sí, oui, and hell-yeah! Why not? Being prejudiced or unreasonable does not necessarily make one sexually dysfunctional.
Well, that's a clear statement of opinion. Glad to know where you stand. And while we're at it, who do you think killed Geli Raubal?

Obserwator
Banned

Post by Obserwator » 19 Nov 2004, 18:11

I meanSo — come back with some facts next time …
Ekhem Maria Teresa as in Mother Teresa who was also named Maria Teresa :) :)
-surely you heard about her ?
Of course you have chosen to ignore other examples I posted.
Like I said earlier celibacy is one of many conditions that humans can choose to follow really.
Quite normal too and certainly not dysfunctional.
Celibacy and lack of sex was practiced by monks, priests, wise men and all sorts of people during human history.Only with the western consumer culture has come and idea that somehow this was wrong.

R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 19 Nov 2004, 18:41

Obserwator wrote:
I meanSo — come back with some facts next time …
Ekhem Maria Teresa as in Mother Teresa who was also named Maria Teresa :) :)
-surely you heard about her ?
Of course you have chosen to ignore other examples I posted.
Like I said earlier celibacy is one of many conditions that humans can choose to follow really.
Quite normal too and certainly not dysfunctional.
Celibacy and lack of sex was practiced by monks, priests, wise men and all sorts of people during human history.Only with the western consumer culture has come and idea that somehow this was wrong.
Voluntary celibacy practiced as a religious devotion is an act of will, not an abnormality! What we are talking about here is sexual pathology, not abstinence. And as for your other examples:
Obserwator wrote:… Pope, Maria Teresa, Immanuel Kant, even Poland had a king Boleslaw Wstydliwy(Chaste, Shy), Elizabeth I …
Both the Pope and Mother Teresa have religious vocations that make an assessment of their sexuality impossible, so these examples are moot.

According to a Google search, the reason King Boleslaw’s marriage was never consummated because his wife, Kinga, was extremely pious and refused to fulfill her marital duties. Boleslaw tried to convince her to change her mind, but when she did not accept, he reluctantly accepted the situation. Since his religious convictions forbade him to take a mistress, he received the nick name "the Chaste" or "the Shy". This is hardly an example of voluntary chastity.

Immanuel Kant was indeed too devoted to philosophy to be sexually active and his tortured writings reflects this. This is perhaps what lead Spengler to remark: “Nothing is less sun-lit than the doctrines of Kant.” Kant is no more sexually normal than his philosophical opposite number, the Marquis de Sade

Elizabeth I was probably a hermaphrodite (or in some other way sexually mal-formed) and so normal sexuality was impossible for her.

Geli

Post by Geli » 19 Nov 2004, 21:16

R.M. Schultz wrote:
Geli wrote:Yes, ja, sí, oui, and hell-yeah! Why not? Being prejudiced or unreasonable does not necessarily make one sexually dysfunctional.
Well, that's a clear statement of opinion. Glad to know where you stand. And while we're at it, who do you think killed Geli Raubal?
Oh, so you are saying that the opposite -- that people who are "prejudiced or unreasonable" MUST be sexually dysfunctional -- is FACT, and not merely YOUR OPINION?

I think, Lieber Schultz, you are suffering from a disease called My Own Opinion is Fact. :roll:

Regarding Geli Raubal, I have participated in many threads on this forum about her death, and I really am not in the mood to repeat all that right now. Sorry. I'm all debated out on that topic. 8)

Geli

Post by Geli » 19 Nov 2004, 21:18

Note to "Eva" --

Just won't die...just won't die... :roll:

R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 19 Nov 2004, 21:48

Geli wrote:
R.M. Schultz wrote:Well, that's a clear statement of opinion. Glad to know where you stand. And while we're at it, who do you think killed Geli Raubal?
Oh, so you are saying that the opposite -- that people who are "prejudiced or unreasonable" MUST be sexually dysfunctional -- is FACT, and not merely YOUR OPINION?

I think, Lieber Schultz, you are suffering from a disease called My Own Opinion is Fact.
When did I say my own opinion was fact? What have I sad were facts —

• It is a fact that Hitler dated the under-age Mimi Reiter.

• It is a fact that Hitler dated his own niece.

• It is a fact that Hitler’s niece killed herself (or was killed) and that Mimi Reiter and Eva Braun tried to kill themselves while dating Hitler.

Is this a portrait of sexual adjustment? I think not, and I challenge you to interpret these facts in a way to present Hitler as normal.

These are probably the only things we can assert as “fact.” There are also many first and second hand accounts about Hitler. These might be accounts of fact or they might be spurious accusations, but they exist, and exist with a number and consistency, and no such rumors exist about Gregor Strasser, or Francisco Franco, or Charles DeGaulle, or any number of other world historical figures.

I chose to believe many of these accusations. That is my opinion and I have never presented it as anything more.

joeyness

Post by joeyness » 14 Oct 2005, 10:34

Prit wrote:
You really don't think that two testis would give "smoother operation," with less spiking of hormones?
Remarkably enough, no.

Wherever the body has 2 of something - lungs, kidneys, gonads - it functions astonishingly well if only one is working properly. Good evolutionary reasons, I guess.

Prit
I agree people with one leg/arm can function just as well as a person with 2 arm/leg and same goes for eyes

Evian

Post by Evian » 22 Dec 2005, 19:05

The issue is not as simple or conclusive as the statement suggests. There are also valid reasons to question the Soviet report. See the following:
Thank you for telling me that I am an idiot that makes simple statements. The fact is that Russian doctors found only one testis on Hitler's corpse and frankly they are as credible as your own views of things. If people do not want to believe them because they were Communists, it does not make my statement "simple". Since the end of the War, Russians have been accused of everything about propaganda, but I would like people to tell me what would be the goal of a propaganda saying that Hitler had only 1 ball... Frankly there are instances where the doubt is not justified. It was confirmed by Hitler's military records and Hitler's Captain Maier who recruited him in 1919 to spy on the "reds" within the Army. I am tired of forum moderators who spend their time telling the wrong and the right to members and confuse moderation and censorship. Why don't you limit your "moderation" job to forbid insults and offensive language ?

Durand

Post by Durand » 22 Dec 2005, 20:06

Evian,

You wrote:
Thank you for telling me that I am an idiot that makes simple statements.
No one stated or implied that you are an idiot or a simpleton. The comment was about the issue which is not a simple one and about which there are valid open questions.

You also wrote:
. I am tired of forum moderators who spend their time telling the wrong and the right to members and confuse moderation and censorship. Why don't you limit your "moderation" job to forbid insults and offensive language ?
a) There is/was no censorship. Nothing was removed and no discussion was stifled.
b) My statements do not "tell" members wrong and right. It was part of a discussion wherein one trades views. You are, of course, entitled to yours.

c) There was no confusion of "moderation and censorship". The statement of mine that was quoted by you was written in August 2003, two years before I became a moderator.

Durand

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 22 Dec 2005, 20:34

I so wish I could delete or lock this thread, and if I'd seen the first post the day it was posted, I would have. "Kill it before it can breed," I always say.

Not a prude by any means, but good Lord- 16 pages of this rubbish... :roll:

Did hitler ever did anything with his girlfreind? i forgot here name ... i mean he supported the man to reproduce young for the fatherland but did he actually had any sexual expernince?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Regards,
~ Mike

R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 22 Dec 2005, 22:00

Evian wrote:The fact is that Russian doctors found only one testis on Hitler's corpse and frankly they are as credible as your own views of things. If people do not want to believe them because they were Communists, it does not make my statement "simple". Since the end of the War, Russians have been accused of everything about propaganda, but I would like people to tell me what would be the goal of a propaganda saying that Hitler had only 1 ball... Frankly there are instances where the doubt is not justified.
Nicely put.
Michael Miller wrote:I so wish I could delete or lock this thread, and if I'd seen the first post the day it was posted, I would have. "Kill it before it can breed," I always say.

Not a prude by any means ...
Okay, if you’re not a prude then what is the objection? Not only is sex a powerful motivating factor in most people’s lives, but it is also the most consistently unreasonable. (Where would grand opera be without sex as a motivating factor?) It should be obvious to anyone studying the record that Hitler’s sexuality was anything but normal and it is a perfectly valid historical question as to what his sexual preferences were and how they influenced his behavior. Hitler was obviously psychotic and in most cases sexuality is central to psychopathology.

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 22 Dec 2005, 22:18

OK, good points, forget I said anything.

Properly chagrined,
~ Mike

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 22 Dec 2005, 23:02

Evian wrote:Since the end of the War, Russians have been accused of everything about propaganda, but I would like people to tell me what would be the goal of a propaganda saying that Hitler had only 1 ball...

Well, it's plainly obvious.....basically to prove he was less of a man and not the "God-like" creature German propaganda has portrayed him as.

Mike, you give up too easily!

Max.

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 22 Dec 2005, 23:16

OK, I'll get back on the horse. The problem is not with the thread alone. It's with the large quantity of poor quality posts that have, inevitably, cropped up therein.

~ Mike

R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 23 Dec 2005, 01:58

Max Williams wrote:
Evian wrote:Since the end of the War, Russians have been accused of everything about propaganda, but I would like people to tell me what would be the goal of a propaganda saying that Hitler had only 1 ball...
Well, it's plainly obvious.....basically to prove he was less of a man and not the "God-like" creature German propaganda has portrayed him as.
Although the autopsy was performed on 8 May 1945, the report was not released until 1968, in a book published in both German and English [Lev Bezymenski, “The Death of Adolf Hitler: Unknown Documents from Soviet Archives," N.Y.C., 1968]. If the Soviets were so gung-ho to spread mere calumnies about the Führer, then why did they wait some twenty-three years to do it? It seems to be that by 1968 they really had nothing to gain.

As for Hitler's monorchism, there's a pretty good thread on this:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=24685

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”