Truth is stranger than fiction

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
tonyh

re

Post by tonyh » 12 Apr 2002, 13:17

For those interested in the connections between the nazi's and the Jewish zionists, read Lenni Brenner's "Zionism in the age of dictators".

Tony

Wolfchen75

Jewish fascist state

Post by Wolfchen75 » 12 Apr 2002, 17:43

I believe that modern Isreal is the only racial and fascist state that now
exists. They offer citizenship to all Jews and persecute Arab neighbors
and have had the efforntery to seek leibensraum on the west bank in defiance of a UN resolution.

THey do not extend citizenship to Non-Jews, and maintain a permanant
at war army. Palestinians are kept in camps. They point to the holocaust as justification,but in my bible I recall that two wrongs don't make a right.

Polynike

Post by Polynike » 12 Apr 2002, 18:23

Indeed truth is stranger than fiction :lol:

michael mills

Post by michael mills » 13 Apr 2002, 07:26

The approach to the Germans by Lechi (Lochamei Chrut Yisrael, also known as the "Stern Gang") was made in early 1943. It was a message sent to the German embassy in Ankara, where Von Papen was the German ambassador, from the Lechi operative Yitzhak Yezernitzky, who later became Prime Minister of the Jewish State under the name Yitzhak Shamir.

It proposed that as Britain was the enemy of both Germany and Jewish settlers in Palestine, they should join forces to drive britain out of the Middle East. Von Papen treated the message as an insulting joke.

However, in the middle of 1942, when it looked as if Rommel would sweep through Egypt, the Labour Zionist leadership of the Yishuv (the Jewish settlement in Palestine) was making plans for that contingency. It decided that all documents showing the Marxist background of the Labour Zionist leaders, and any signs of sympathy for the Soviet Union, should be destroyed, so that the German conquerors should have no grounds to suspect them. Obviously the jewish leaders did not think that they would be persecuted as Jews, and that they could survive under German occupation provided that their communist affiliations were not known.

At that time, it was the Zionist Right, the Irgun Zva'i Leummi, which proposed fighting to the death.

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”