Did Hitler survive?

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
don1

Did Hitler's double die in Bunker and he survived till 1987?

Post by don1 » 11 Jan 2003, 17:37

There are some facinating claims made on Mae Brussell's World Watchers International website. It says Hirler's double died in Bunker and Hitler and Eva Braun survived and lived in Argentina. They also had a son Siegfried.
COPIES ENCLOSED: Any comments??
http://www.maebrussell.com/BibSheets/323.html

Mae Brussell's World Watchers International
Bibliography Sheet for Tape #323 May 25, 1978 Side 1 of 1

Mattern-Friedrich
Samisdat Publishers, Ltd.
P.O. Box 156 Verdun 19, Quebec, Canada $4.95
or
Truly Great Books
107 King St. East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 1G6
write for list of books.

SELECTIONS FROM "UFO, NAZI SECRET WEAPON?"

HITLER IS ALIVE? (page 34)

Time Magazine, May 7, 1945
"Grocer named Augus Wilhelm Barholdy, whose face was his misfortune, looked lake the Fuhrer. Grocer Bartholdy had been carefully coaced and combed, then sent to Berlin to die in the barricades." "He will act as Hitler's trump card, creating a hero legend around the Fuhrer's death, while Hitler himself goes underground." "To fasten the hoax on posteritty, phoographic reporter for the Reich, Heinrich Hoffman, would be on hand to film Hitler's last moment on the battlefield."

MAE: Hitler never committed suicide.Alleged time of death, 3:30 p.m. April 30, 1945. Identified at airport, taking off for Norway, 4:14 p.m., 4/30/45. Taken to Tempelhof airfield with Eva Braun-Hitler. First flown to Denmark, then to Norway. Destination: Antarctica. Admiral Byrd located the Secret Base, Hitler's Shang-ri-la."

CNN NEWS 1:30 AM, FEBRUARY 20, 1987, "ADOLF HITLER WAS BURIED IN ARGENTINA JANUARY 1987" Max Gregorcic, friend Juan Aquilera

Mendoza, Argentina. MAX GREGORCIC, "HITLER didn't die in bunker in Germany, and EVA BRAUN is still alive." Proof of Hitler's activities, paintings, available.

Burial registration in a cemetery in PALMIRO, 30 miles east of Mendoza. Close to SANTIAGO, CHILE. (No wonder Kraemer, Kissinger, Haig put GEN. A PINOCHET IN POWER)

SAN JOSE MERCURY, THE SAME DAY, FEBRUARY 20/87, WAS THE BODY HITLER'S?"
"The teeth of corpse DON'T MATCH fuhrer's pictures"

1. Two lower bridges in corpse, NOT INSTALLED BY HITLER'S dentist when questioned.
2. No evidence of root canal in corpse, DENTIST PERFORMED ROOT CANAL.
3. Natural teeth on corpse, DENTIST SAID HITLER'S LOWER RIGHT TOOTH WAS PORCELAIN.
4. Gaps on autopsy report not present on HITLER'S DENTAL RECORD.

DR. ROBERT DORION, DIRECTOR OF FORENSIC DENTISTRY FOR MINISTRY OF SOLICITOR GENERAL, QUEBEC.
Information presented last week to AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FORENSIC SCIENCES.

"HITLER'S MISTRESS MAY HAVE ESCAPED BERLIN BUNKER" World Watchers 1981, MH 11/8/81

Eva Braun dental evidence uncovered, dental technician admitted "gold bridge identified on corpse as Braun's never installed on time, not in her mouth."

MARTIN BORMANN, aides with HITLER, BRAUN, gave accounts of their "death", cyanide. Autopsy May 18, 1945, military hospital in Berlin, "concluded both died".

Fireproof porcelain crowns never found on body, remains, wouldn't burn.
"EVA BRAUN, Bunker, died of shrapnel wounds, hemorrhaging" vs. Cyanide, no wounds.

ERROL FLYNN, RONALD REAGAN, THE HOLLYWOOD YEARS. Charles Higham, "ERROL FLYNN, UNTOLD STORY"

1940, Flynn with Reagan, "SANTA FE TRAIL".
1942, Flynn with Reagan, "DESPERATE JOURNEY".

Flynn, in Gestapo with Dr. Erban, traveling between pictures with NAZIS IN MEXICO, BAHAMAS WITH DUKE AND DUCHESS OF WINDSOR, ALEX WENNER GREN, associates of RUDOLF HESS, the man who mapped out SOUTH AMERICA, ANTARCTICA, AS NAZI BASES FOR 1000 year Reich.

Attila Tassy

Post by Attila Tassy » 12 Jan 2003, 00:20

lol...this is a joke right? You seriously think that Hitler survived?

Indra Ross

Hitler's Double

Post by Indra Ross » 12 Jan 2003, 03:47

From my information Hitler's double did die in the Bunker, as the Russians thought it was Hitler until they saw the hole in his socks, they knew Hitler would not have worn socks with holes in them given his warped quest for perfection.

The Russians also claimed that they have fragments of Hitler's skull, preview past posts and you will find more information on this topic.

Indra

peter_suciu

No Fuhrer spottings

Post by peter_suciu » 13 Jan 2003, 21:33

Over the years there were dozens of Elvis spottings and people convinced it was really "the King." But no one ever claimed to have spotted Hitler alive again.

I have to seriously doubt that Hitler could have gotten out of Germany. Virtually every U-Boat had been accounted for, no plane could have reached South America directly and I doubt Franco would have let Hitler into Spain. Even if he manages to get to Spain you can't exactly fly directly to South America. The net wasn't just closing in at the end of the war, it was closed! Himmler couldn't manage to get out, so I doubt Hitler could either.

Something that big would have gotten out and the Israelis would have stopped at nothing to hunt him down.

Tancred

Post by Tancred » 14 Jan 2003, 00:18

How do you know that Hitler didn't have a private U-boat or long range plane hidden away somewhere? I admit that it's very unlikely, but not completely impossible.

[MK]Jagdtiger

Post by [MK]Jagdtiger » 14 Jan 2003, 00:42

yeah right,

it is a mythe or a legende or what.

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 14 Jan 2003, 00:45

To think that he would get to be 97 years old, considering his drug abuse, his general physical and mental condition, and the mere fact that going to a hospital would reveal him instantly, makes it highly unlikely (to say the least!) that he could have even survived that long.

Also, how could the Russians see that Hitlers socks had holes in them, considering that he had been burned?

Furthermore, how can the Russians be sure they've got the right guy anyway? After all, Hitler can't have been the only burnt body in Berlin in 1945 - right?

Christian

[MK]Jagdtiger

Post by [MK]Jagdtiger » 14 Jan 2003, 00:47

this is a copied text out the link.

MAE: BILDEBERG SOCIETY, FOUNDED BY PRINCE BERNHARD: GERMAN executive, I.G. Farbin, 1935, Leader Nazi SS, Married Queen Juliana, owner of Royal Dutch Shell, in 1937. 1954, Bilderberg founded, along with Rockefeller Family. Make International Policies, such as Middle Eastt Oil Hoax War in 1973. Czarist Officer Col. A. E. Panchoulidzew, hinted as Bernhard's father. Salt Lake Tribune, Sept. 6, 1976, "Puzzles, mystery of Bernhard". Also New York Times, article by Bernard Weintraub.

what does it says? please translulate

Psycho Mike

Post by Psycho Mike » 14 Jan 2003, 00:56

I have a feeling he is hiding with Laden in the secret UFO bases in the Arctic region. Where Elvis plays records for them. And JFK is pushed around in his wheelchair by Marilyn Monroe.

I didn't realize the lounge area had Amsterdam like coffee shops, because you folks are smoking some strong stuff! :lol:

Schmauser

Post by Schmauser » 14 Jan 2003, 01:47

Hitler's double, Gustav Weler was shot by SS guards on the 2nd May 1945.

~Regards Schmauser

Timo

Post by Timo » 14 Jan 2003, 02:45

[MK]Jagdtiger wrote:this is a copied text out the link.

MAE: BILDEBERG SOCIETY, FOUNDED BY PRINCE BERNHARD: GERMAN executive, I.G. Farbin, 1935, Leader Nazi SS, Married Queen Juliana, owner of Royal Dutch Shell, in 1937. 1954, Bilderberg founded, along with Rockefeller Family. Make International Policies, such as Middle Eastt Oil Hoax War in 1973. Czarist Officer Col. A. E. Panchoulidzew, hinted as Bernhard's father. Salt Lake Tribune, Sept. 6, 1976, "Puzzles, mystery of Bernhard". Also New York Times, article by Bernard Weintraub.

what does it says? please translulate
Prins Bernard an "Nazi SS Leader" and owner of Shell? Only truth in the above "bio" is that he indeed married Princess Juliana.

Xavier

Post by Xavier » 14 Jan 2003, 02:49

don't laugh, I was able to have a nice beer a couple times with old Adolph, lots of good stories form last days in the bunker!!!!
(LOL)

:P
Xavier

wenty

Post by wenty » 14 Jan 2003, 06:23

I could almost swear that Hitler did not die in the Berlin Bunker in 1945. Look at the facts why i think that:
1. He ordered that no-one was to enter the "Death Room" until 10 minutes after the shot was heard -Why? Because that was the time needed to carry the already dead double in. The vase with roses in it was knocked over and that was too far away to be hit by anyone in their death throes. He was slumped forward, hands on knees, leaning to the right slightly- against logic because the bullet was IN the right temple and the gun he fired was on his left and he was not left-handed. NOT ONE witness there mentioned the smell of cordite from a gun; but all recognised the smell of cyanide. Bormann carried Eva on his own and was described as "Hanging like a wet dishrag" where not Even Guensche could carry Hitler and 3 people had to carry his ALREADY STIFF body to the chancellery garden. after 10 minutes his body was already stiff :? . Well, the saying is "Only the good die young" so hitler probably would live to be about 97. Please forgive me if you think my views are irrational but that's just what i think. Cheers. Wenty. :)
P.S. The Hitler with "Socks" was the one chucked in the pool there.

wenty

Post by wenty » 14 Jan 2003, 06:31

One other small point. The roof of the "Death Room" was 16 feet thick at the ceiling and the gun was just a 7.65 mm Walther Pistol and yet the shot was loud enough that one of the Goebbels children directly above the "Death Room" remarked "Oh, i bet that was a bullseye". Cheers. :?

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 14 Jan 2003, 08:03

peter_suciu wrote:Over the years there were dozens of Elvis spottings and people convinced it was really "the King." But no one ever claimed to have spotted Hitler alive again.
well that was a cultural thing. no one in argentina would have any reason to claim having spotted Hitler, no one wanted to think he was still alive there, the opposite true of elvis. just because 'spottings' happen doesnt make the fact any more or less viable does it? it just psychology
Psycho Mike wrote:I have a feeling he is hiding with Laden in the secret UFO bases in the Arctic region. Where Elvis plays records for them. And JFK is pushed around in his wheelchair by Marilyn Monroe.
yeah, but Laden really is still alive. the government knows it and has made no secret of it.

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”