Hitlers Phone Auction

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
headwest

Hitlers Phone Auction

Post by headwest » 24 Feb 2017, 21:06

Hi

Sorry had no idea where to ask this, or if its being discussed but was wondering what the forum thought of the hitler phone auction that just happened?

Dwight Pruitt

Re: Hitlers Phone Auction

Post by Dwight Pruitt » 26 Feb 2017, 23:17

Another fool parted with his money.

georgica

Post by georgica » 01 Mar 2017, 01:38

You're right !!! The real Hitler's Phone is in Russia....None of his stuff in Bunker were left behind... Russians got there first!.
Come to think << Is this the only phone he had???

Annelie

Post by Annelie » 01 Mar 2017, 03:00

Bill Panagopulos of Alexander Historical Auctions in Chesapeake City says occupying Russian officers gave the phone to Brig. Sir Ralph Rayner during a visit to Hitler's Berlin bunker. Rayner's son is now selling the red phone with a Nazi party symbol and Hitler's name engraved on the back.

The phone is estimated at $200,000 to $300,000 and Panagopulos says bidding will start at $100,000 this weekend.

Panagopulos considers the phone a "weapon of mass destruction," noting that the orders Hitler gave over the phone took many lives.

He says the seller and auction house hope it ends up in a museum, where people who see it "really understand what extreme fascist thinking can bring about."
http://time.com/4675562/hitler-telephone-auction/

Just to shed some light onto the subject.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 01 Mar 2017, 04:21

Yep, you guys remember me nd this idiot going at it some years ago on this forum about that fakefantasy General Eisenhower 4 star M-1 helmet that was given to an aide of his after the war, wghih I ha dcalled a total POS.???
Remember all thw followup I had posted between me and him, I even had contacted the official Eisenhower Library staff concerning the M-1 and they said it was a fake, and Panagopulos had even had a buddyof his that worked at Dupont Paint Lab.say he checke dthe paint of the stars using lab tests and verifiet it was all WW2 paint,BahahahahahahaIts all in my back posts somewhere.

His auctions for as long as I can recall has lots odf faked, crapped relics and paper relics,

AZMARS

Post by AZMARS » 07 Jan 2019, 17:05

Mark in Cleveland, Tn. wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 04:21
Yep, you guys remember me nd this idiot going at it some years ago on this forum about that fakefantasy General Eisenhower 4 star M-1 helmet that was given to an aide of his after the war, wghih I ha dcalled a total POS.???
Remember all thw followup I had posted between me and him, I even had contacted the official Eisenhower Library staff concerning the M-1 and they said it was a fake, and Panagopulos had even had a buddyof his that worked at Dupont Paint Lab.say he checke dthe paint of the stars using lab tests and verifiet it was all WW2 paint,BahahahahahahaIts all in my back posts somewhere.

His auctions for as long as I can recall has lots odf faked, crapped relics and paper relics,
Last edited by AZMARS on 07 Jan 2019, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 07 Jan 2019, 20:52

Sent you a Pm this morning my fellow member

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”