How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
gebhk
Member
Posts: 2023
Joined: 25 Feb 2013 20:23

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by gebhk » 29 Oct 2021 10:14

The same blood,
The same language,
And the same culture.
And here we have the rub. There is no such beast. Only identical twins have the same blood (and even that is debatable). No two individuals have the same culture. No two individuals speak exactly the same language.
Now if you have a Mischling, a mixture of a Jew and a German, this would create confusion.
Well that's a spanner in the works, because if you go back far enough, everyone is a 'mischling'. This probably explains why so many 'race experts' seem to be permanently 'confused'.

And that's the problem with all this hooey. It's a futile attempt to understand something that is an ever-shifting, ever-changing kaleidoscope of continuums as if it were a group of fixed, unchanging monoliths (aka pigeonholable). You can't tell someones ethnicity by looking at them. You can certainly guess the likelihood of their belonging to a certain group, but that is about it. The likelihood of a correct guess increases, of course, when a group is geographically isolated and therefore becomes genetically and culturally inbred.

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 29 Oct 2021 13:37

HistoryDistory wrote:
29 Oct 2021 08:48
ljadw wrote:
28 Oct 2021 12:54
Radek, Eisner,etc were labeled Jews by their enemies, but there is no proof ,no proof at all that they considered themselves as Jews .
Karl Radek, original name was Karol Sobelsohn, was born to a Jewish Litvak Family.

Kuurt Eisner father and mother were both Jewish.

As for the "etc" you'll need to give me the names. Please, before you make a comment, research the people.
That the parents of Eisner were ''Jewish '' ( following you ) does not mean that their son was ''Jewish ''.
Jewish is not the son,daughter of Jewish parents, but the person who considers himself as Jewish .
The mother of Trotzky ( Bronstein ) was Jewish, but Trotzky did not consider himself as Jewish .
The parents of Marx were (better : had been Jewish ), but Marx was an Anti-Semite .
The grandfather of Barry Goldwater was a rabbi, but Goldwater was a Presbyterian and did not consider himself as Jewish.
Most ''Jewish '' Americans do not consider themselves as Jewish ,do not vote as Jews.

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 29 Oct 2021 13:41

A lot of Israeli ( not only Muslims ) do not consider themselves as Jews,but as Israeli.
Blood has nothing to do with ancestry .Only the Nazis said that blood makes you what you are .
Only a small group of ''Jews '' speak Jiddisch.
And most ''Jews '' have not the same culture .

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 29 Oct 2021 14:18

About the nomination of Hitler as German PM :
this had nothing to do with the number of members of the KPD.
This number does not indicate the strength of the KPD. Not all members were communists .
The reasons for Hitler's nomination were
1 The legality and support for the presidential cabinets were waning .The Reichswehr refused to support such a cabinet .
2 A parliamentary government needed a majority in the Reichstag,and as the communists and Nazis had a majority,the Nazis were indispensable.

HistoryDistory
Banned
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Oct 2021 08:41
Location: Israel

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by HistoryDistory » 30 Oct 2021 09:46

And here we have the rub. There is no such beast. Only identical twins have the same blood (and even that is debatable). No two individuals have the same culture. No two individuals speak exactly the same language.
Very odd word choice. But yes, yes there is. In the context that we are collectivizing a group of people, they share the same blood. Meaning, you share the same ancestors, from whom your blood runs through. What you did with your word play was a display of your own dishonesty. You know by blood, it means the genetic and blood relation of the people that goes back all the way to the kings in Europe. Like for example, all modern Europeans come from Charlemagne. Europeans all shared a common ancestor just 1,000 years ago. This is what it means by "same-blood" as in the blood and DNA that was in your ancestors, is now in the blood and DNA of todays people. For example, I dated my family back to the 14th century. From my great-great-great grandfather and grandmother, there are tens of families that descend from them.

As for your "same culture nonsense", you are being utterly dishonest again. If I am born in Germany, along with another German, and raised in German culture a long with that German, we are taking apart of the same culture. If he speaks German, and I speak German, we speak the same language. Seriously, I have no idea what nonsense you have been saying.
And that's the problem with all this hooey. It's a futile attempt to understand something that is an ever-shifting, ever-changing kaleidoscope of continuums as if it were a group of fixed, unchanging monoliths (aka pigeonholable).
Since you said it's a futile attempt, and claimed "ever-shifting" as a result of impossibility, I will believe you are meaning this in the modern-sense as well. Which if you are, you are brutally wrong. Today, you can classify peoples into groups by a DNA test. You can classify people into a race by skull shape. Just as we can classify chimpanzees into a species, so do humans have a plethora of diversity that are more then skin deep. Your rejection of this comes from your lack of research. Your word choices are very strange as well, it's hard to understand what points you are trying to get across. From my perspective, it looks like just nonsense.
You can't tell someones ethnicity by looking at them.


I can 100% tell what race they are. I can even tell by their voice in some cases. My job revolves around me talking to people, and certain groups of people talk a certain way, and sound a certain away, a product of their culture and environment. As for ethnicity, ethnicity is blood, language, and culture. So if I knew what they looked like, and knew their language, I could place them into an ethnic group.
You can certainly guess the likelihood of their belonging to a certain group, but that is about it.
Or, you can get a DNA test and be 99.9% certain of your ethnic background?
The likelihood of a correct guess increases, of course, when a group is geographically isolated and therefore becomes genetically and culturally inbred.
Which is how the world has worked for it's entire history. It has only recently, in the last 100 years, mainly with the invention of the plane, has this process been disrupted in unprecedented scales.

HistoryDistory
Banned
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Oct 2021 08:41
Location: Israel

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by HistoryDistory » 30 Oct 2021 09:53

That the parents of Eisner were ''Jewish '' ( following you ) does not mean that their son was ''Jewish ''.
Jewish is not the son, daughter of Jewish parents, but the person who considers himself as Jewish .
To be Jewish is genetic... You can take a 23andMe and score "100% Jewish" if you wish https://www.23andme.com/en-ca/.

He is Jewish by his genetics, by his DNA. From the Christian perspective, Jews are "atheistic" by their rejection of Christ. So do be an "atheist" Jew or "practicing Jew" does make one a Jew.

Jews are a mixture of Arabian and Canaanite, as in DNA test of Jews today show they have Canaanite blood (https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.8871073). So please, quit it with this nonsense.
The mother of Trotzky ( Bronstein ) was Jewish, but Trotzky did not consider himself as Jewish .
He is literally Jewish, you cannot change that.
The parents of Marx were (better : had been Jewish ), but Marx was an Anti-Semite .
Marx's father was a Rabbi. Karl Marx was Jewish.
The grandfather of Barry Goldwater was a rabbi, but Goldwater was a Presbyterian and did not consider himself as Jewish.
Most ''Jewish '' Americans do not consider themselves as Jewish ,do not vote as Jews.
Secular Jews dress Jewish. As for your statement "Most Jewish Americans do not consider themselves Jewish" probably because Jewish-Americans have been mixing with the European population in the United States creating a people of both European and Jewish DNA? You just made a baseless statement with nothing to back it up.

HistoryDistory
Banned
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Oct 2021 08:41
Location: Israel

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by HistoryDistory » 30 Oct 2021 10:00

ljadw wrote:
29 Oct 2021 13:41
A lot of Israeli ( not only Muslims ) do not consider themselves as Jews,but as Israeli.
The Muslim Arabas consider themselves Palestinians. There are 6,000,000 Jews in Israel, that's nearly have the entire Jewish population. Israel is a Jewish ethnostate.

Blood has nothing to do with ancestry .Only the Nazis said that blood makes you what you are .
What? Where does your blood come from? Your ancestors. Come on, I was expecting a little bit more intellectual honestly on this forum, but this is ridiculous. Just like eye or hair color, our blood type is inherited from our parents. You can literally see what diseases run in your family, because you share the same genes and blood. Genetic tests are done using a blood or spit. You can find your entire genetic makeup, disease history, eye color, hair color, Hair thickness, your preference for sweet or salty foods, dandruff, cleft chin, dimples, earlobe type, back hair, earwax type, freckles, finger length ratios, your new born Childs chances of hair at birth, hair texture, skin pigmentation, stretch marks, unibrow, widows peak, toe length ratio, and so on. This is all from either a BLOOD test or SPIT test. Seriously, either take a genetics course online, or study it in college before making these claims.
Only a small group of ''Jews '' speak Jiddisch.
And most ''Jews '' have not the same culture .
... Because of the Jewish diaspora.

HistoryDistory
Banned
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Oct 2021 08:41
Location: Israel

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by HistoryDistory » 30 Oct 2021 10:10

ljadw wrote:
29 Oct 2021 14:18
About the nomination of Hitler as German PM :
this had nothing to do with the number of members of the KPD.
Hindenburg described the KPD as, “a party that was biased against people who had different views from their own.”

The effect of communist growth on President Hindenburg’s decision to sign the Reichstag Fire Decree
This number does not indicate the strength of the KPD. Not all members were communists .
Hindenburg was becoming desperate to solve the communist issue which remained unresolved following several mid-term elections. Furthering this atmosphere of political confusion at the time was the increasing violence on the streets that appeared to be revolts by uncontrolled communists as well as the continued and unabated influence of the depression on lives throughout Germany. Of course this played an effect on the people. I'd recommend not dismissing the influence of the communist party. They had a good support going. And as we learned from the Bolshevik revolution, you don't need a majority to overthrow a government. Especially one that is in economic ruins.

1 The legality and support for the presidential cabinets were waning .The Reichswehr refused to support such a cabinet .
2 A parliamentary government needed a majority in the Reichstag,and as the communists and Nazis had a majority,the Nazis were indispensable
I reject the ignorance of your statements for the other reasonings for Hindenburg’s decision that you totally ignored. That being the growing threat of the communism within Germany.

This is the actual reasons, which are agreed on the scholarly consensus

Through the failing Reichstag, compounded by the unrelenting Communist delegates, the widespread violence and antics as well as Hindenburg's own fear of a communist uprising, heightened by the Reichstag Fire, Hindenburg signed the Reichstag Fire Decree. Which that in turn would make Hitler the future Fuhrer.

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 30 Oct 2021 10:29

The Reichstag Fire happened after 31 January .

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 30 Oct 2021 10:39

HistoryDistory wrote:
30 Oct 2021 09:53
That the parents of Eisner were ''Jewish '' ( following you ) does not mean that their son was ''Jewish ''.
Jewish is not the son, daughter of Jewish parents, but the person who considers himself as Jewish .
To be Jewish is genetic... You can take a 23andMe and score "100% Jewish" if you wish https://www.23andme.com/en-ca/.

He is Jewish by his genetics, by his DNA. From the Christian perspective, Jews are "atheistic" by their rejection of Christ. So do be an "atheist" Jew or "practicing Jew" does make one a Jew.

Jews are a mixture of Arabian and Canaanite, as in DNA test of Jews today show they have Canaanite blood (https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.8871073). So please, quit it with this nonsense.
The mother of Trotzky ( Bronstein ) was Jewish, but Trotzky did not consider himself as Jewish .
He is literally Jewish, you cannot change that.
The parents of Marx were (better : had been Jewish ), but Marx was an Anti-Semite .
Marx's father was a Rabbi. Karl Marx was Jewish.
The grandfather of Barry Goldwater was a rabbi, but Goldwater was a Presbyterian and did not consider himself as Jewish.
Most ''Jewish '' Americans do not consider themselves as Jewish ,do not vote as Jews.
Secular Jews dress Jewish. As for your statement "Most Jewish Americans do not consider themselves Jewish" probably because Jewish-Americans have been mixing with the European population in the United States creating a people of both European and Jewish DNA? You just made a baseless statement with nothing to back it up.
You have not the right,not the authority to decide who is Jewish . You have not the authority to decide that Trotzky was Jewish .
There is no secular Jewish dress .
You don't know anything about the parents of Karl Marx :Heinrich Marx was a LAWYER,not a rabbi,and converted to Lutheranism before Marx was born . Marx was baptized as a Lutheran.
Thus Marx was a protestant,as was his father .

HistoryDistory
Banned
Posts: 17
Joined: 28 Oct 2021 08:41
Location: Israel

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by HistoryDistory » 30 Oct 2021 10:40

George L Gregory wrote:
29 Oct 2021 09:34

I didn’t read any evidence that Hitler was “genetically” German. He was a German-speaking Austrian who considered himself to be a German. His ancestry on his father’s side remains unknown because his father Alois Schicklgruber was born out of wedlock and his morher never revealed who his father was, do you not know that basic facts? Hitler’s opponents quickly picked up on this and published all sorts of rumours about his ancestry.
As I've explained above, you are wrong. Even according to the historical consensus, you are still wrong. The evidence points to him being a simple Austrian-German. Why is that so difficult for you? Austria was a 95%+ German population, it would not be hard for Hitler to be a German. I do know the "basic facts", it is you who are trying to make fabrications, and total lies about a subject that YOU yourself admit we know little about. I am telling you, with the evidence given, and likely the only evidence we will ever have, he will be considered an Austrian German.
The Austrian scientist Max von Gruber met Hitler for the first time during the Beer Hall Putsch trial and described him as:
It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism.
This is entirely irreverent? Want to know why? We know what Hitler looks like. You are committing both a rehearing fallacy, and an argumentative fallacy to try to prove what? That Hitler having a "cross-breed" like face makes him not German? Seriously, you are picking at straws it's quite embarrassing.

Image

Here's a picture of a Hitler. There you go. If you want to point out any "foreigner" traits, go ahead. As I've listed, he is In line with the genetic traits of a Northwestern European. You are in denial of this, which only makes you a pseudointellectual.

There’s no such thing as looking German.


Yes there is, your lack of the research is concerning.

Image


This is the average German face from every German in the world.
Nazi racial anthropologists even agreed that the Germans were a mixture of the different sub-races so just like any other group of people they were and are a diverse group.
Yes? Tribes mixed with tribes, tribes are sub-races, and they created what became the Germanic race. This is anything I've denied?



Does Roberts give a source for his claim that Hitler’s family were of German ethnicity? I checked the book via Google books and I didn’t see any citation.
Roberts gives his claims based of the genealogical evidence for Hitler, and the little of it we have. And with the little we have, we can only say he is an Austrian-German, like the other 95%. Why are you so fixated on it? Given the historical period, the demographics (which have not been changed for hundreds of years) we could only assume he is Austrian-German. Because there is no other information. So unlike you, who wants Hitler to not be German, and cannot use logic to conclude Hitler's genetic makeup, you decide to make baseless claims. I will say it for the fourth time so you understand. Given the genealogy of Hitler that we know (which is little), the time period of Hitler's birth, the nation, the demographics, and physical characteristics, we can ONLY assume that Hitler was a normal Austrian-German.
Northern Germans and southern Germans have different origins. Prussians and Bavarians are not from the same origins, yet both are described as Germans.
Prussia was Germanized, and the Teutonic Order's influence on that region changed it's language, and it's demographics. Just as Hitler said with the other Baltic people, they were capable of "Germanisation" just as the Prussians were.



You seem to be posting outdated pseudoscience nonsense. You should read what modern-day anthropologists abd scientists say about “race”. It’s certainly NOT what you think.
What part is outdated? Are you intellectually able to refute any of it? No. You simply use the adhering to authority fallacy, and argumentative fallacy to prove nothing. I've told you, it's irrelevant what any modern social justice activist says about race, it's an undeniable genetic given of humanity, You denying race only shows your own lack of study into genetics, and your own ignorance.

Not only have I linked you studies from experts within their fields, I gave you my own written out version of it. I link you the source for your own further reading, you rely on some "modern-day anthropologists" which you didn't even name. Seriously, I cannot take you seriously with you lack of effort at all.

There were plenty of German Jews who had “Nordic” features.
... And yet you name or show any. You are baffling.

Yes, I told you, if a German Jew took from their Nordic Father or Mother, they'd have Nordic features? This is just basic genetics (something you don't understand, and have only proven you don't, that's fine, hopefully you will). A Jew who is 100% Jewish, OR takes after their Jewish Father or Mother, they'd have Jewish features. Again, this is baseline genetics.

Your claim that people could separate Germans and Jews racially is a load of bunk and anthropologists during the 1930s admitted that it was not possible,
Uhhh yes, they could. You once again, this has to be your fourth time, commit the argumentative fallacy. You say it's a bunk, and then adhere to a false authority again. Nose measurements, skin pigmentation, religious affiliation and genetic history is how they knew who a Jew was. How do you think they kicked all of the first-degree Mischling Jews out of the Wehrmacht in 1940? Because they had a Jewish Mother or Father. How do you think they knew the other degrees of "Jewishness" in under the Nuremberg laws? They did it by ancestry.

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 30 Oct 2021 11:38

Ivanka Trump is Jewish, from her own will,without any Jewish blood or Jewish DNA .Thus the Nazi theories of Jewish blood and DNA are nonsense .

ljadw
Member
Posts: 13091
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by ljadw » 30 Oct 2021 11:44

Angela Merkel has Polish ancestors, that does not make her Polish .
The brother of the adoptive father of von Manstein converted to Judaism, this does not make von Manstein Jewish .

George L Gregory
Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: 13 Nov 2020 15:08
Location: Britain

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by George L Gregory » 30 Oct 2021 12:18

HistoryDistory wrote:
30 Oct 2021 10:40
As I've explained above, you are wrong. Even according to the historical consensus, you are still wrong. The evidence points to him being a simple Austrian-German. Why is that so difficult for you? Austria was a 95%+ German population, it would not be hard for Hitler to be a German. I do know the "basic facts", it is you who are trying to make fabrications, and total lies about a subject that YOU yourself admit we know little about. I am telling you, with the evidence given, and likely the only evidence we will ever have, he will be considered an Austrian German.
Quoting an author who didn’t give any reference for his claim proves nothing. I’m still waiting to read the evidence you have that Hitler was “genetically” German.
This is entirely irreverent? Want to know why? We know what Hitler looks like. You are committing both a rehearing fallacy, and an argumentative fallacy to try to prove what? That Hitler having a "cross-breed" like face makes him not German? Seriously, you are picking at straws it's quite embarrassing.
The quote illustrates that he wasn’t what he wanted others to be. His physical appearance was often mocked. He couldn’t even pass his own race laws. He was born in Austria to Austrian parents and he had no idea who his paternal grandfather was which is something his opponents quickly found out and mocked him for it.
Here's a picture of a Hitler. There you go. If you want to point out any "foreigner" traits, go ahead. As I've listed, he is In line with the genetic traits of a Northwestern European. You are in denial of this, which only makes you a pseudointellectual.
I never said that he had “foreigner traits”. That’s a crap strawman argument.
Yes there is, your lack of the research is concerning.

Image

This is the average German face from every German in the world.
Now you’re referring to physical anthropology. Hitler certainly didn’t look like an “average German face” - according to you.

Do you not know that the sub-races like Nordic, Alpine, etc, are outdated terms?
Yes? Tribes mixed with tribes, tribes are sub-races, and they created what became the Germanic race. This is anything I've denied?
Again, try actually reading what Nazi racial anthropologists wrote. You should start with the leading racial anthropologists of the Third Reich Hans F. K. Günther:
People may be heard speaking of a ‘ Germanic,’ a ‘ Latin,’ and a ‘ Slav ’ race ; but it is at once seen that in those lands where Germanic, Romance, or Slav tongnes are spoken there is the same bewildering variety in the outward appearance of their peoples, and never any such uniformity as suggests a race.

We see,.therefore, that the human groups in question— the ‘Germans,’ the ‘Latins,’ and the ‘Slavs’—form a linguistical, not a racial combination.
There’s no ‘Germanic race’. There’s no ‘Aryan race’. There’s no ‘German race’.

If you were up to date with science you would know that even ‘race’ is problematic for scientists and similar people to define these days. The overwhelming consensus is that ‘race’ is a social construct.
Roberts gives his claims based of the genealogical evidence for Hitler, and the little of it we have. And with the little we have, we can only say he is an Austrian-German, like the other 95%. Why are you so fixated on it? Given the historical period, the demographics (which have not been changed for hundreds of years) we could only assume he is Austrian-German. Because there is no other information. So unlike you, who wants Hitler to not be German, and cannot use logic to conclude Hitler's genetic makeup, you decide to make baseless claims. I will say it for the fourth time so you understand. Given the genealogy of Hitler that we know (which is little), the time period of Hitler's birth, the nation, the demographics, and physical characteristics, we can ONLY assume that Hitler was a normal Austrian-German.
You’re assuming why Roberts wrote what he did. Do you know him personality? No. Your confirmation bias is Olin for all to see.

Please provide a source that Austria was “95% German” during the late 1800s? There were plenty of Czechs, Poles and other Slavs living in Austria back then. Hitler wrote about how much he despised the melting pot in Mein Kampf.

What we know (no need to assume) is that Hitler was born in Austria not Germany to Austrian parents and he wasn’t sure who one of his grandfathers was at all.
Prussia was Germanized, and the Teutonic Order's influence on that region changed it's language, and it's demographics. Just as Hitler said with the other Baltic people, they were capable of "Germanisation" just as the Prussians were.
So their language was changed but not their “blood” which is what you claim determines if someone belongs to an ethnic group. You’re contradicting yourself.
What part is outdated? Are you intellectually able to refute any of it? No. You simply use the adhering to authority fallacy, and argumentative fallacy to prove nothing. I've told you, it's irrelevant what any modern social justice activist says about race, it's an undeniable genetic given of humanity, You denying race only shows your own lack of study into genetics, and your own ignorance.
Scientists aren’t “social justice activists”. Your confirmation bias and own views don’t want to accept the fact that scientists, physicial anthropologists, biologists, etc, have changed their views on race over the years based on research and new findings. Do try and keep up to date instead of quoting outdated eyewash.

Again, this is another strawman argument. When did I ever deny genetics? I don’t confuse genetics and race, unlike a certain someone.
Not only have I linked you studies from experts within their fields, I gave you my own written out version of it. I link you the source for your own further reading, you rely on some "modern-day anthropologists" which you didn't even name. Seriously, I cannot take you seriously with you lack of effort at all.
You haven’t linked to any experts, lmao. You dismiss what modern-day scientists and similar people state as “social justice activists” which goes to show that you’re not interested in what they have to say about race at all.

... And yet you name or show any. You are baffling.

Yes, I told you, if a German Jew took from their Nordic Father or Mother, they'd have Nordic features? This is just basic genetics (something you don't understand, and have only proven you don't, that's fine, hopefully you will). A Jew who is 100% Jewish, OR takes after their Jewish Father or Mother, they'd have Jewish features. Again, this is baseline genetics.
Read Christopher Hutton’s book Race and the Third Reich. All your answers are in that book.
Uhhh yes, they could. You once again, this has to be your fourth time, commit the argumentative fallacy. You say it's a bunk, and then adhere to a false authority again. Nose measurements, skin pigmentation, religious affiliation and genetic history is how they knew who a Jew was. How do you think they kicked all of the first-degree Mischling Jews out of the Wehrmacht in 1940? Because they had a Jewish Mother or Father. How do you think they knew the other degrees of "Jewishness" in under the Nuremberg laws? They did it by ancestry.
They never did define what “German” meant. They never did define what “Jew” meant.

The definitions of such words were in constant flux.

George L Gregory
Member
Posts: 1027
Joined: 13 Nov 2020 15:08
Location: Britain

Re: How did Adolf Hitler, an Austrian, dark haired man convince the German people that the Nordic race was superior?

Post by George L Gregory » 30 Oct 2021 12:44

HistoryDistory wrote:
30 Oct 2021 10:10
Through the failing Reichstag, compounded by the unrelenting Communist delegates, the widespread violence and antics as well as Hindenburg's own fear of a communist uprising, heightened by the Reichstag Fire, Hindenburg signed the Reichstag Fire Decree. Which that in turn would make Hitler the future Fuhrer.
The Reichstag Fire Decree gave Hitler unlimited powers and was one of the key features in the establishment of the one-party state and dictatorship.

It was the death of Hindenburg that made Hitler the “future Führer”.

You don’t have a clue, do you? :lol:

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”