Unic parts found

Discussions on the vehicles used by the Axis forces. Hosted by Christian Ankerstjerne
sdkfz2

Unic parts found

Post by sdkfz2 » 05 Sep 2011, 10:53

Hi everyone.

First:
I have for years been looking for two Unic halftracks that was left in Norway after the war. I have now found "relics/parts" from both Unics. I am no Unic expert, bur for me one of the Unic seems to be the extreamly rare type TU1. It was the descovery of the water cooler/radiator that tolds me that. (see photo) But can anyone here confirm that this must be from the TU1?

Second: I have found a home made tractor, that has parts from a Unic (I think the P107). I can see that at least one of the front wheels, and the front axle is from Unic. But I am not shure about the rest of the tractor. What is Unic, what is other vehicles?.. Is someone here "expert" on Unic and can help me deside what is unic and what is not if I make some photoes?

Third: On the Unic axel I see this number "3102". Could this be a frame number or part number?

Four: On the tractor frame (that I do not know what vehicle it is from..maybe Unic?) I can see a frame number with 8 digits with a star before and after the digits. What kind of vehicle factory did make the frame numbers like this?
Eksample: ¤76401990¤

Regards from Norway.

Wheel from home made tractor:

RomanUnic

Re: Unic parts found

Post by RomanUnic » 13 Sep 2011, 18:46

Hi - and hello from the Czech Republic!! I am also intereted in Unic TU1 and I am familiar with the various parts and I say with certainty that the Radiator IS definitely from Unic TU1. If you could email me more photos of the various parts, I would be happy to try to identify the various parts that you have there. My mail is [email protected].

Also, if you wanted to sell the radiator, I would be interested in bying it so if you are thinking about selling it, let me know the price you have in mind.

Also, this is my first time on Axis Hstory Forum, and I have just registered because of your questions, which is I would prefer it if you would contact me on my personal email, because I am not quite sure how to navigate the Forum.

My English is not very good (a friend of mine is writing this for me!) so please don't expect an immediate reply, but I would be really pleased to hear from you.

Regards, Roman Nemec

Fordflathead

Post by Fordflathead » 04 Feb 2012, 15:33

Hello!
I live in Norway and have a Unic TU1 project. Sdkfz2 will you please email me as I can not find out how to contact you.

Regards Fordflathead

Fordflathead

Post by Fordflathead » 06 Feb 2012, 17:39

Fordflathead wrote:Hello!
I live in Norway and have a Unic TU1 project. Sdkfz2 will you please email me as I can not find out how to contact you.

Regards Fordflathead

Fordflathead

Post by Fordflathead » 06 Feb 2012, 17:42

Fordflathead wrote:
Fordflathead wrote:Hello!
I live in Norway and have a Unic TU1 project. Anyone else who has project on this model or parts for trade or sell are wellcome to contact me.

Regards Fordflathead

animadochacho

Post by animadochacho » 20 Jul 2015, 19:41

Hi there,
I am interesting in spare parts of UNIC TU1. It really seems like water cooler/radiator from Unic TU1.
please could you let me know the price.
my email adress is : [email protected]
thank you very much in advance
Best Regards
Cacho Animado

Karl47

Post by Karl47 » 08 Nov 2018, 19:25

RomanUnic wrote:
13 Sep 2011, 18:46
Hi - and hello from the Czech Republic!! I am also intereted in Unic TU1 and I am familiar with the various parts and I say with certainty that the Radiator IS definitely from Unic TU1. If you could email me more photos of the various parts, I would be happy to try to identify the various parts that you have there. My mail is [email protected].

Also, if you wanted to sell the radiator, I would be interested in bying it so if you are thinking about selling it, let me know the price you have in mind.

Also, this is my first time on Axis Hstory Forum, and I have just registered because of your questions, which is I would prefer it if you would contact me on my personal email, because I am not quite sure how to navigate the Forum.

My English is not very good (a friend of mine is writing this for me!) so please don't expect an immediate reply, but I would be really pleased to hear from you.

Regards, Roman Nemec
Hi - is there anybody? :)
I'm looking for radiator of Unic TU1 or technical documentation of it. If you have anything what can help pls contact me at E-mail address [email protected]

Return to “The Ron Klages Panzer & other vehicles Section”