what were the panther tank flaw?

Discussions on the vehicles used by the Axis forces. Hosted by Christian Ankerstjerne
Leo Niehorster

Re: what were the panther tank flaw?

Post by Leo Niehorster » 26 Aug 2019 09:30

Richard Anderson wrote:
20 Jul 2019 15:09
Ulater wrote:
20 Jul 2019 08:07
Thanks for help, it is finally something definite, because the info from google seems to be conflicting on practically everything.
Sadly most of what I have concluded are by inference from the memorial at Mourmelon, since there is not much that isn't otherwise Wiki-based repeats of other snippets. Unfortunately, it seems most of our knowledgeable French members have fled from the extended influx of trolls here, otherwise I would think one of them would have responded by now. Bronsky, David Lehmann, and Claude Gillono would probably know, but I do not recall a post from them in years. Bronsky last visited in January 2019, I don't even remember David's or Claude's user name now. I could try emailing Claude and see if he knows.
Did you find out anything about these contributors?
--
Leo
Information not passed on is lost.
URL: World War II Armed Forces

Richard Anderson

Post by Richard Anderson » 26 Aug 2019 17:49

Leo Niehorster wrote:
26 Aug 2019 09:30
Richard Anderson wrote:
20 Jul 2019 15:09
Ulater wrote:
20 Jul 2019 08:07
Thanks for help, it is finally something definite, because the info from google seems to be conflicting on practically everything.
Sadly most of what I have concluded are by inference from the memorial at Mourmelon, since there is not much that isn't otherwise Wiki-based repeats of other snippets. Unfortunately, it seems most of our knowledgeable French members have fled from the extended influx of trolls here, otherwise I would think one of them would have responded by now. Bronsky, David Lehmann, and Claude Gillono would probably know, but I do not recall a post from them in years. Bronsky last visited in January 2019, I don't even remember David's or Claude's user name now. I could try emailing Claude and see if he knows.
Did you find out anything about these contributors?
--
Leo
No Leo, I have Claude's email and communicate infrequently, but don't think I've heard from him in years? David even longer and Bronsky has not posted in about forever. Sadly, the atmosphere is no longer conducive to thoughtful, evidence-based posted.
"Is all this pretentious pseudo intellectual citing of sources REALLY necessary? It gets in the way of a good, spirited debate, destroys the cadence." POD, 6 October 2018

Avalancheon

Post by Avalancheon » 26 Aug 2019 18:55

Richard Anderson wrote:
26 Aug 2019 17:49
No Leo, I have Claude's email and communicate infrequently, but don't think I've heard from him in years? David even longer and Bronsky has not posted in about forever. Sadly, the atmosphere is no longer conducive to thoughtful, evidence-based posted.
What makes you say that, Richard? Is it the sudden influx of all them upstart youngin's?

Richard Anderson

Post by Richard Anderson » 26 Aug 2019 19:15

Avalancheon wrote:
26 Aug 2019 18:55
Richard Anderson wrote:
26 Aug 2019 17:49
What makes you say that, Richard? Is it the sudden influx of all them upstart youngin's?
No, its the influx of idiots doing everything they possibly can to change history by creating false narratives and whack-job "what ifs" like your late buddy christianmunich and others.
"Is all this pretentious pseudo intellectual citing of sources REALLY necessary? It gets in the way of a good, spirited debate, destroys the cadence." POD, 6 October 2018

critical mass

Post by critical mass » 28 Aug 2019 10:59

For whats worth, I enjoyed readings of You (Richard Anderson, Art) and many others. But I agree that the problem is often encountered in poster to not attempt to understand the events as happening in lieu of a skewed narrative and whishful thinking. Or worse, to use this forum as a misguided arena of social competition in whiches cause factoids are buried under layers of insult. It makes me loose my temper, too. Thats why plain messages in Your contributions are not just appreciated but necessary.

Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin » 28 Aug 2019 17:50

For whats worth, I enjoyed readings of You (Richard Anderson, Art) and many others. But I agree that the problem is often encountered in poster to not attempt to understand the events as happening in lieu of a skewed narrative and whishful thinking. Or worse, to use this forum as a misguided arena of social competition in whiches cause factoids are buried under layers of insult. It makes me loose my temper, too. Thats why plain messages in Your contributions are not just appreciated but necessary
Then you are addressing the wrong people, as they are equally guilty of this.

Leo Niehorster

Post by Leo Niehorster » 28 Aug 2019 17:56

Makes popcorn. :lol:

--
Leo
Information not passed on is lost.
URL: World War II Armed Forces

Return to “The Ron Klages Panzer & other vehicles Section”