A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Discussions on archives and similar issues. Hosted by John Calvin and Jeff Leach.
devils in the tower
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Nov 2019 10:53
Location: New York

A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Post by devils in the tower » 13 Aug 2020 15:50

https://web.archive.org/web/20161109212 ... dec42.html
I’ve got the 10-Days Casualty Reports in this website but with some troubles when viewing it......
Such as,when it comes to KIA of 6A,21-28.2.42,we can see that the result is minus......And also we can see it when it comes to KIA of 17A,11-20.2.42
Could someone tell me why
Thank you

Art
Forum Staff
Posts: 5700
Joined: 04 Jun 2004 19:49
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Post by Art » 15 Aug 2020 09:31

The same as negative numbers of COVID death in daily stats: earlier inaccurate reports were corrected, the tally was downsized, hence apparent negative casualties.

devils in the tower
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Nov 2019 10:53
Location: New York

Re: A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Post by devils in the tower » 18 Aug 2020 03:04

Art wrote:
15 Aug 2020 09:31
The same as negative numbers of COVID death in daily stats: earlier inaccurate reports were corrected, the tally was downsized, hence apparent negative casualties.
Thank you for your answer...
But to reach the final conclusion,I think that it’s necessary to look the original document up...

User avatar
TheMarcksPlan
Member
Posts: 1439
Joined: 15 Jan 2019 22:32
Location: USA

Re: A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Post by TheMarcksPlan » 28 Aug 2020 05:15

devils in the tower wrote:
13 Aug 2020 15:50
https://web.archive.org/web/20161109212 ... dec42.html
I’ve got the 10-Days Casualty Reports in this website but with some troubles when viewing it......
Such as,when it comes to KIA of 6A,21-28.2.42,we can see that the result is minus......And also we can see it when it comes to KIA of 17A,11-20.2.42
Could someone tell me why
Thank you
Could you repost the weblink? Or otherwise tell me where I can find the 10-day reports for 1941?

Hiryu-
Member
Posts: 71
Joined: 09 Aug 2017 15:01
Location: France

Re: A question about 10-Days Casualty Reports for KIA

Post by Hiryu- » 28 Aug 2020 11:26

TheMarcksPlan wrote:
28 Aug 2020 05:15
devils in the tower wrote:
13 Aug 2020 15:50
https://web.archive.org/web/20161109212 ... dec42.html
I’ve got the 10-Days Casualty Reports in this website but with some troubles when viewing it......
Such as,when it comes to KIA of 6A,21-28.2.42,we can see that the result is minus......And also we can see it when it comes to KIA of 17A,11-20.2.42
Could someone tell me why
Thank you
Could you repost the weblink? Or otherwise tell me where I can find the 10-day reports for 1941?
https://web.archive.org/web/20161105063 ... index.html

Return to “Archives”