The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Discussions on archives and similar issues. Hosted by John Calvin and Jeff Leach.
what's up?
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 14 Feb 2017 17:12
Location: Europe

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by what's up? » 23 May 2020 12:07

Mori wrote:
23 May 2020 11:54
They are rolls on PzArmee Afrika, ain't they?
Yes they are.

Thank you for your quick response! Such a shame I have to go through NARA.

tgapl
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 15 Jun 2010 09:59

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by tgapl » 08 Jun 2020 06:40

Hi,
I`m looking for T-501, R. 212-230, can anybody help? Thx to Jeff, I found R. 218 here.

User avatar
balkanguy44
Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 11 Apr 2018 17:51
Location: Austria

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by balkanguy44 » 08 Jun 2020 08:15

tgapl wrote:
08 Jun 2020 06:40
Hi,
I`m looking for T-501, R. 212-230, can anybody help? Thx to Jeff, I found R. 218 here.
http://wwiidigitalarchives.org/t501
Cheers,
BG44

tgapl
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 15 Jun 2010 09:59

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by tgapl » 08 Jun 2020 09:47

balkanguy44 wrote:
08 Jun 2020 08:15
tgapl wrote:
08 Jun 2020 06:40
Hi,
I`m looking for T-501, R. 212-230, can anybody help? Thx to Jeff, I found R. 218 here.
http://wwiidigitalarchives.org/t501
Thanks, but unfortunately, there is only R.218. But thx for reply

User avatar
jpz4
Member
Posts: 583
Joined: 04 Mar 2006 21:43
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by jpz4 » 15 Jun 2020 20:00

jpz4 wrote:
19 May 2020 12:00
As I'm finishing my book I'm trying to tie some loose ends. I'm looking for T77 R1421 F000237f. Zetterling occasionally refers to this document, but I'd like to see what's actually in it.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Niels
Still looking for this document.

Mori
Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: 25 Oct 2014 11:04
Location: Europe

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Mori » 16 Jun 2020 11:04

jpz4 wrote:
15 Jun 2020 20:00
jpz4 wrote:
19 May 2020 12:00
As I'm finishing my book I'm trying to tie some loose ends. I'm looking for T77 R1421 F000237f. Zetterling occasionally refers to this document, but I'd like to see what's actually in it.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Niels
Still looking for this document.
Still waiting for the third party to react :)

User avatar
jpz4
Member
Posts: 583
Joined: 04 Mar 2006 21:43
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by jpz4 » 16 Jun 2020 12:31

I figured as much Mori. ;-) I just thought maybe someone else might have another copy.

User avatar
askropp
Forum Staff
Posts: 4624
Joined: 07 May 2008 23:42

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by askropp » 27 Jun 2020 18:57

In order to continue my work on the Infanterieoffiziere over at ABR, I still need T-78 R-919, the only missing roll of the "second alphabet". If someone is able and willing to supply me with this roll, please contact me.

Regards,
askropp
Er ist wieder da. Aber auch dieses Mal wird er nicht siegen!

User avatar
Ebusitanus
Member
Posts: 524
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 18:12

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Ebusitanus » 27 Jun 2020 20:38

Hello,
Can you help me with the following file complete:

T312 R1613 KTB Armeeabteilung Fretter-Pico

I am doing research into the winter 1942-43 fighting between the Don river and Voroshilovgrad.

Best regards

Daniel

User avatar
Lupo Solitario
Member
Posts: 1111
Joined: 21 Mar 2002 18:39
Location: Italy, country of sun, wine and morons

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Lupo Solitario » 28 Jun 2020 16:33

Ebusitanus wrote:
27 Jun 2020 20:38
Hello,
Can you help me with the following file complete:

T312 R1613 KTB Armeeabteilung Fretter-Pico

I am doing research into the winter 1942-43 fighting between the Don river and Voroshilovgrad.

Best regards

Daniel
I'm interested on it, too...

UlrichH
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: 13 May 2008 10:09
Location: Wesseling

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by UlrichH » 29 Jun 2020 17:27

Hello


In my copy of the roll T314 R1349, the files are damaged from image 01440 - 01510 on.
jpg header damaged.

Has anyone undamaged them and can/may/would like to make them available?
It is needed for a search.
Thanks for your support

edit:

i got these files
regards

Uli

Eugeniu
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Jun 2020 17:54
Location: Moldova

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Eugeniu » 01 Jul 2020 10:29

Friends
if anyone has a roll T314 R1133
I would really appreciate if you share it

Mori
Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: 25 Oct 2014 11:04
Location: Europe

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Mori » 01 Jul 2020 15:58

Email me.

Eugeniu
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Jun 2020 17:54
Location: Moldova

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Eugeniu » 03 Jul 2020 07:44

Mori wrote:
01 Jul 2020 15:58
Email me.
I asked you for this document, but without a monetary reward, you refused to give it ((I can’t pay more and you know why

It is very pleasant to realize that there are also kind people on the forum who give documents for free
Thank you friends!

Mori
Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: 25 Oct 2014 11:04
Location: Europe

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Mori » 03 Jul 2020 09:46

Eugeniu wrote:
03 Jul 2020 07:44
Mori wrote:
01 Jul 2020 15:58
Email me.
I asked you for this document, but without a monetary reward, you refused to give it ((I can’t pay more and you know why

It is very pleasant to realize that there are also kind people on the forum who give documents for free
I don't have anything to prove when to comes to sharing documents. I do feel annoyed by people who consider me like an ATM for rolls.

Return to “Archives”