The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Discussions on archives and similar issues. Hosted by Jeff Leach.
Hinterwander
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Mar 2017 10:30
Location: Berlin

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Hinterwander » 28 Apr 2023 18:18

UlrichH wrote:
04 Mar 2023 10:44
Hello

check this here:

https://tinyurl.com/3pnbv7hy

download, unzip and evaluate

Wow! Thx for the service!

jopaerya
Member
Posts: 19238
Joined: 21 Jun 2004 13:21
Location: middelburg

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by jopaerya » 02 May 2023 19:47

Hello All

Who can help me with this NARA Roll T 315 Roll 1696 ( 225. Inf.Div )

Regards Jos

Vasilyev
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 30 Jul 2020 03:55
Location: USA

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Vasilyev » 07 May 2023 17:05

Sadly, the original server doesn't seem to be accessible anymore.

Did anyone save T78 R117? Appreciate the help, thank you!

luda
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: 14 Aug 2016 09:52
Location: Croatia

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by luda » 08 May 2023 10:15

I'm looking for rolls "Armee-Abteilung von Zangen", T312 R1640 and R1652.

Rossano
Member
Posts: 5603
Joined: 25 May 2007 23:56
Location: Italy

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Rossano » 08 May 2023 16:56

Gentlemen, can somebody help me ?
I am just studying the serie T78 R700/800, and I´d like to do it for the R789 to 806 then for the 820 to 839 too, but these numbers are missing in JcCalvin´s and in WW 2 Archives´ sites. So, do You know whereelse I can find them (or even partially) ? Links ? Also I´d be interested in the Nara rolls with ref. nos. H 4/4 (then /5, /6 etc.). I searched for them in Invenio but nothing. Whereelse can I see them ? Are they all available free or not ?
One last question, are the ref.nos. H 4 etc. the same rolls as in T78 etc. ?
Thanks in advance for Your support

Mori
Member
Posts: 1632
Joined: 25 Oct 2014 11:04
Location: Europe

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Mori » 08 May 2023 17:39

Rossano wrote:
08 May 2023 16:56
Gentlemen, can somebody help me ?
I am just studying the serie T78 R700/800, and I´d like to do it for the R789 to 806 then for the 820 to 839 too, but these numbers are missing in JcCalvin´s and in WW 2 Archives´ sites. So, do You know whereelse I can find them (or even partially) ? Links ? Also I´d be interested in the Nara rolls with ref. nos. H 4/4 (then /5, /6 etc.). I searched for them in Invenio but nothing. Whereelse can I see them ? Are they all available free or not ?
One last question, are the ref.nos. H 4 etc. the same rolls as in T78 etc. ?
Thanks in advance for Your support
Email me.

LiviJP
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 10:55

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by LiviJP » 17 May 2023 15:25

Hello all, I am looking for the following.

T312 R86, R87
T315 R680, R681

Any help would be much appreciated!

User avatar
UlrichH
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: 13 May 2008 10:09
Location: Wesseling

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by UlrichH » 17 May 2023 15:51

Hello

Did you check this site?

http://wwiidigitalarchives.org

they are listed there
regards

Uli

LiviJP
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 10:55

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by LiviJP » 17 May 2023 16:09

UlrichH wrote:
17 May 2023 15:51
Hello

Did you check this site?

http://wwiidigitalarchives.org

they are listed there
You're a great help Uli, this site is news to me. Can't thank you enough.

Hinterwander
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 09 Mar 2017 10:30
Location: Berlin

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Hinterwander » 20 May 2023 20:14

Hi all,

has anyone the roll with the signature T-315 R0140 in greater resolution?

Thx! :)

User avatar
UlrichH
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: 13 May 2008 10:09
Location: Wesseling

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by UlrichH » 21 May 2023 06:07

Hello

T315 R1040 1460 files 2GB, check it here:

https://tinyurl.com/ytvpjss9
regards

Uli

Pierre67
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Jul 2021 16:42
Location: Alsace - France

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by Pierre67 » 21 May 2023 11:48

Hello everybody,

Has anyone got the rolls "SS-Wirtschafts-und-Verwaltungs-Hauptamt (WVHA) 313 - 324" for the signature T580 ? I would like to find informations about the buildings of some Alsacian concentration camps and subcamps.

Best regards,

Pierre

LiviJP
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 10:55

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by LiviJP » 21 May 2023 14:54

Hi all,
Does anyone have T-078 R936 ? I know it's in John's FTP-Server but I always have trouble connecting to it.

Regards

User avatar
UlrichH
Member
Posts: 158
Joined: 13 May 2008 10:09
Location: Wesseling

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by UlrichH » 22 May 2023 05:08

Hello


her the link for T78 R936: https://tinyurl.com/mr434few

only picture 00024 is missing.
regards

Uli

LiviJP
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: 22 Jun 2012 10:55

Re: The New 'Free NARA Rolls' List

Post by LiviJP » 22 May 2023 11:25

UlrichH wrote:
22 May 2023 05:08
Hello


her the link for T78 R936: https://tinyurl.com/mr434few

only picture 00024 is missing.
Thanks Uli, always a great help.

Return to “Archives”