Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 23 Dec 2022 07:16

kills 1.png
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 03 Jan 2023 07:12

Bf-110.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 11 Jan 2023 07:07

lula 1.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 26 Jan 2023 08:09

Romanian ace Alexsandru Serbanescu kills
Serbanescu Stalingrad.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 08 Feb 2023 07:04

352000772389.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 13 Feb 2023 12:15

Martti Kalima.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 15 Feb 2023 07:09

carius wrote:
13 Feb 2023 12:15
Martti Kalima.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 01 Mar 2023 07:52

202868364278.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 14 Mar 2023 07:40

100 1.jpg
100 2.jpg
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LAstryAGAIN
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 14 Mar 2023 19:48
Location: USA

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by LAstryAGAIN » 14 Mar 2023 21:11

LASt picture
Red STAR USSR?
White STAR USA?

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 15 Mar 2023 04:24

LAstryAGAIN wrote:
14 Mar 2023 21:11
LASt picture
Red STAR USSR?
White STAR USA?
Yes!

User avatar
ShindenKai
Member
Posts: 656
Joined: 29 Jan 2012 05:43
Location: USA

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by ShindenKai » 16 Mar 2023 18:26

carius wrote:
15 Mar 2023 04:24
LAstryAGAIN wrote:
14 Mar 2023 21:11
LASt picture
Red STAR USSR?
White STAR USA?
Yes!
What aircraft is that from and who flew it?

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 16 Mar 2023 19:31

ShindenKai wrote:
16 Mar 2023 18:26
carius wrote:
15 Mar 2023 04:24
LAstryAGAIN wrote:
14 Mar 2023 21:11
LASt picture
Red STAR USSR?
White STAR USA?
Yes!
What aircraft is that from and who flew it?
Anton Hackl - FW190
Hackl.png
Regards
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ShindenKai
Member
Posts: 656
Joined: 29 Jan 2012 05:43
Location: USA

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by ShindenKai » 16 Mar 2023 19:57

carius wrote:
16 Mar 2023 19:31
ShindenKai wrote:
16 Mar 2023 18:26
carius wrote:
15 Mar 2023 04:24
LAstryAGAIN wrote:
14 Mar 2023 21:11
LASt picture
Red STAR USSR?
White STAR USA?
Yes!
What aircraft is that from and who flew it?
Anton Hackl - FW190
Hackl.png
Regards
George
Thank you.

User avatar
carius
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: 14 Apr 2007 20:15
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Luftwaffe rudder markings photos

Post by carius » 04 Apr 2023 06:47

ship.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”