Interviews of Hajo Herrmann on Video?

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
Edward L. Hsiao

Interviews of Hajo Herrmann on Video?

Post by Edward L. Hsiao » 10 Mar 2016, 04:06

Gentlemen,

What were the years that Hajo Herrmann,the noted Luftwaffe pilot,made his interviews on video. I stumbled on one on"You Tube" that I think it was made by the BBC. That video was about WWII in Germany I believe. I had a hunch that Herrmann's interviews were made in the 1980's or possibly in the 1990's. I remember putting a similar question of Herrmann's interviews on research section of this Forum.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao

Edward L. Hsiao

Re: Interviews of Hajo Herrmann on Video?

Post by Edward L. Hsiao » 14 Mar 2016, 01:31

Gentlemen,

Still have no idea anyone?

Edward L. Hsiao

Edward L. Hsiao

Post by Edward L. Hsiao » 13 Mar 2017, 00:10

Gentlemen,

I looked desperately for that video in which Hajo Herrmann was interviewed in English (Maybe BBC) when I was on Youtube,but no luck. I only remember that Hajo Herrmann was wearing a somewhat white turtleneck sweater while outside for the interview. Please I need your help in this find of that English video recording of Hajo Herrmann.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao

Edward L. Hsiao

Post by Edward L. Hsiao » 14 Mar 2017, 02:12

Dear Lady,

Thanks but that video was spoken in German. I know that Hajo Herrmann spoke good English for sure.

Edward L. Hsiao

Edward L. Hsiao

Post by Edward L. Hsiao » 18 Mar 2017, 07:39

Dear Fellows,

I know that the video that I was searching for was not just entirely on Hajo Herrmann. It was about the Battle for Germany in which Hajo Herrmann was one of the Germans that was interviewed. The British were the interviewers. Most of you think I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't know the name of the documentry video. This is a not a good search for me but something has to turn up.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”