Ju-90 Kompendium / Betriebsanleitung

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
Peter89

Ju-90 Kompendium / Betriebsanleitung

Post by Peter89 » 14 Dec 2020 09:57

Hello guys,

I am looking for a certain piece called Junkers Ju 90 Kompendium. I am mostly interested in the Betriebsanweisung document.

It could be ordered here (https://www.luftfahrt-archiv-hafner.de/junkers.htm), but they do not reply. I am also not against a free version as similar documents are available for many LW aircrafts, originally intended for civilian passenger purpose.
“And while I am talking to you, mothers and fathers, I give you one more assurance. I have said this before, but I shall say it again, and again and again. Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars." - FDR, October 1940

Peter89

Re: Ju-90 Kompendium / Betriebsanleitung

Post by Peter89 » 28 Dec 2020 14:52

Since the thread got ~1500 views, it might be of some interest. I successfully purchased the datas since then.
“And while I am talking to you, mothers and fathers, I give you one more assurance. I have said this before, but I shall say it again, and again and again. Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars." - FDR, October 1940

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”