- Posts: 168
- Joined: 16 May 2003 05:08
- Location: CE
1) Paint schemme references and markings
2) Detailed references on different versions (A-5, A-6, A-7, etc)
3) Detailed info about the armament they carry, like external MK-103 or internal MK-108 canons, aswell bombs and other devices.
Any book references will be usefull, also any web sites will be welcome.
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 12 Jun 2003 10:08
- Location: New Zealand
- Posts: 1795
- Joined: 30 Sep 2002 23:53
- Location: DC
and if you need some specific information or help, just ask the guys in the forum below:
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: 12 Mar 2002 23:28
- Location: OR
Also an old title but still useful, Fw 190 by Alfred Price, and also Fw 190 by Heinz Nowarra though the book has a few errors....
maybe check my old web-site by typing into your search engine Sturmgruppen.
from here go to the old pages at compuserve.com under web-master Neil Page. You will still find some good historical and photo reference of the 3 Sturmgruppen with the heavy Fw 190A-8/R-2 and R-8 variant still available.
We will re-open the site maybe by Christmas.
Forget the old notion of the external Mk 103 3cm weapons as they were never used in combat ops....