Nazi Hi-Tech AirCrafts

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
khazmodan

Nazi Hi-Tech AirCrafts

Post by khazmodan » 19 Nov 2004, 02:29

I don't know if anyone before espressed Doubt's or Interests about Hi-Tech AirCrafts some sites refer to it as "Nazi UFO's" (but i don't).
I recently started to search for it on sites and in the beggining i thought "ah this is bullshit", now i don't think so, i have no doubt's in the competence of the Germans even back in that time, it's scary sometimes.

My great questions is: Is all that "Nazi UFO" unfunded or what?

If it is or not, please post and discuss it, it's quite interesting fact.

Reich Ruin

Post by Reich Ruin » 19 Nov 2004, 05:48

Iv'e always been interested in the Third Reich's aviation achievments.... despite most of their greatest designs only existing on paper. :wink: Don't listen to any of the "Nazi UFO" crap we hear so much about. During the war.... perhaps but after ABSOLUTLEY NOT !!!!! If you want to take a look at the Luftwaffe's "secret" or future aircraft plans that may have come to fruition had the war gone on longer; then check out http://www.luft46.com .

However even though such German aviation designs were ahead of their time the allies also had many advanced aircraft designs being planned at the same time. The Americans created a flying wing design seperate from the German ones as well as the British ( though only on paper ) . Also even though the Germans were the first to create and use jet fighters the British and Americans had their own designs too ie the Gloster Meteor, De Havilland Vampire, the North American P-80 "Shooting Star" and the Banshee. Not to mention the experimental rocket plane the BI which the Soviet Union thought of using in 1941-42, waaaay before the German Luftwaffe put the Me-163 into service. 8)

Kurt_Steiner

Post by Kurt_Steiner » 19 Nov 2004, 11:55

The III Reich's UFOs have been extensely commented on this forum. See

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=52060
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=29258
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=44870
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=364

and feel free anthing you want there, but don't open more threads about the same topic, ok? I know, you're a newbie here, so this tend to happen to all of us when we started here, I know. To avoid that, use the Search function on the menu.

Good luck!

Stormbird

Post by Stormbird » 19 Nov 2004, 13:30

And why is everything 'NAZI' with newbies????? German...............Please

Kurt_Steiner

Post by Kurt_Steiner » 19 Nov 2004, 18:30

Stormbird wrote:And why is everything 'NAZI' with newbies????? German...............Please
It's a quite common mistake among all beginners, methinks. So, let's have patience and wait.

Meanwhile, I'm beginning to gather the execution squad for the next time we find this mistake. :P

khazmodan

Post by khazmodan » 19 Nov 2004, 19:16

Thanks Kurt_Steiner, and Sorry for opening another thread...
=]

Kurt_Steiner

Post by Kurt_Steiner » 19 Nov 2004, 19:18

No problem khazmodan! We all make mistakes!!!!

I still remember some of mine.... I was executed twice a week during two months, due to my ability to be so fool. And I still keep doing them!

Best regards

ohrdruf

Post by ohrdruf » 21 Dec 2004, 20:11

Khazmodan

Bear in mind that advanced German aircraft designs are generally based on material released from Allied archives. Contributors to this forum are rarely well versed beyond these limitations, speak from the gut and are determined to remain ignorant of archive material relating to German aeronautical developments released by the former Warsaw pacts States such as Poland.

An indication of the deliberate understatement of German progress in the aeronautics field is obvious from a casual survey of observations and statements made in the immediate postwar period by highly placed British and American Government sources to the effect that Germany "would have won the war through aerial developments alone if they could have held out another six months". If you would like me to provide the quotes I will do so. Such statements make sense of the fact that Germany did attempt to hold out that extra six months for what appears to have been, on the basis of the knowledge the Allies are prepared to let us have, no good purpose.

For example, an official Polish source states that the Lippisch P-13, a rocket-ramjet fighter-bomber able to reach 2440 km/hr with an endurance of more than 45 minutes, was successfully test flown by the Luftwaffe to prove the parameters in early 1945. One would be inclined to take such a claim with a pinch of salt until seeing that the US declassified material, which describes everything pertaining to the P-13 pretty thoroughly - cuts off prior to flight tests in December 1944! What do they have to hide?

Once we know for certain that we have been deceived by the former Allies, the question of what stage the Germans had reached by 1945 becomes a more open question, and we can no longer dismiss so easily suggestions of individual extraordinary advances which fragmented evidence recommends to us.

SES
In memoriam

Post by SES » 21 Dec 2004, 20:56

Just a tease. Since the allies (and most certainly the Soviets) capitalized on every possible German advance in research and development, and if these allegded "devices" were war-winners, why wasn't this praticular line of research exploited and put into operational use?
bregds
SES

PPoS

Post by PPoS » 21 Dec 2004, 22:06

Why did they put a classified thing on the Ohrdruf FHQ 100 years foward? Well, probably because they found something that would be dangerous to the nation of the USA. The information, or whatever they found, could damage the US. I don't know if the nazis built UFOs, sound pretty strange but you never know. It wouldn't be impossible. The cold war between the USA and Russia is still going on, but know only more secret than before.
Why would they show off that technology when they know that the russians (or the americans) could steal that technology? I'm not saying all this is true, but it might aswell be. I can't prove that its true, and you can't prove that its not. I guess we'll never know ;)

SES
In memoriam

Post by SES » 21 Dec 2004, 22:16

Trust me. Air Combat Command does not have a secret wing of Flying Saucers. They may have other "Special Projects" - out of public reach - fielded, but not this.
bregds
SES

PPoS

Post by PPoS » 22 Dec 2004, 03:30

Sure they had special projects but if you had read my post you could have seen that I wrote
I'm not saying all this is true, but it might aswell be. I can't prove that its true, and you can't prove that its not. I guess we'll never know

Mikko H.

Post by Mikko H. » 22 Dec 2004, 08:55

I'm not saying all this is true, but it might aswell be. I can't prove that its true, and you can't prove that its not. I guess we'll never know
The exactly same thing can be said of invisible pink unicorns.

SES
In memoriam

Post by SES » 22 Dec 2004, 08:59

I eat Garlic, here are no Vampires = Garlic keeps Vampires at bay.
bregds :)
SES

PPoS

Post by PPoS » 22 Dec 2004, 12:29

Yep, how do you know that invisible pink unicorns doesn't exist? ;)

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”