KG77 JU88 Please?

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
Truebrit

KG77 JU88 Please?

Post by Truebrit » 22 Jul 2005, 11:35

I'm looking for any info, photos and data on Stab II/KG-77 JU88 flying against England during the Battle of Britain - also any photos of downed KG 77 aircraft in UK (Especially Kent)

Specifically looking for aircraft coded 3Z+DC. Or Crewmen: Fw. A. Zeller, Uffz. E. Brodbeck, Oberlt. Karl-Heinz Lutze & Fw. Hermann Adler. Anything at all please.

Many thanks for your help.

TrueBrit

Cantankerous

Re: KG77 JU88 Please?

Post by Cantankerous » 17 May 2022, 23:19

Truebrit wrote:
22 Jul 2005, 11:35
I'm looking for any info, photos and data on Stab II/KG-77 JU88 flying against England during the Battle of Britain - also any photos of downed KG 77 aircraft in UK (Especially Kent)

Specifically looking for aircraft coded 3Z+DC. Or Crewmen: Fw. A. Zeller, Uffz. E. Brodbeck, Oberlt. Karl-Heinz Lutze & Fw. Hermann Adler. Anything at all please.

Many thanks for your help.

TrueBrit
Although I may feel tempted not to post in this thread because it is nearly two decades old, there is a photo of the Junkers Ju 88 with call sign 3Z+DC after it was shot down over the UK during the Battle of Britain at this link:
https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Ju-88/KG77/ ... 40-02.html

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”