Just a brief note of thanks...

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Just a brief note of thanks...

Post by Michael Miller » 07 Apr 2002, 05:48

I started ABR with a WebTV keyboard just shy of three years ago. Axis Biographical Research began, as I like to mention whenever the opportunity arises, in the form of a shoebox filled with 3" x 5" cards when I was a lad of fourteen. I used to work on it every day- now, working on a book and performing the duties of father/husband/probation officer, I work on it less than once a month. I plan to be rich someday soon, and
when that happy day dawns, I will devote myself almost wholeheartedly to the website. As for now, I am greatly appreciative of everyone who visits the site and posts to the messageboard.

My sincere gratitude goes out to all visitors, to my coauthors at ABR, to Marcus Wendel. And thanks to the internet, the miraculous medium that helped a nobody like me from the mountains of northern California to help countless people- relatives of veterans, serious historians, and aficionados of World War II- to learn a little more about the personalities of a fascinating era.

Very best wishes to all,
~ Mike Miller
(after perhaps one too many glasses of wine)

MICHAELM82

Post by MICHAELM82 » 07 Apr 2002, 07:33

Michael,
Well, thank you for providing us with your site and hosting this forum which is a wonderfull aid to probably thousands of researchers.
Very Good Luck to you in the future.
Michael Mcabee

Gwynn Compton

Post by Gwynn Compton » 07 Apr 2002, 11:34

Indeed, one is always greatful to find quality research sites on the internet :) My thanks for the time and effort you've put into your work :D

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 07 Apr 2002, 11:58

Mike,

You're welcome :-)

And thanks for all your hard work and I hope we can collaborate more in the future.

/Marcus

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”