Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
User avatar
askropp
Forum Staff
Posts: 6360
Joined: 07 May 2008 23:42

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by askropp » 30 Jun 2022 08:00

Neue Jugend Illustrierte Zeitung 1933 Nr.18
Are you serious? I don't complain anymore that you keep flooding this thread with tons of obvious, unnecessary and repetitive identification requests, but posting photos of fictitious characters really takes the biscuit!
There are times in history when staying neutral means taking sides.

harmel
Member
Posts: 3351
Joined: 30 Jan 2005 20:18
Location: leicestershire UK

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by harmel » 30 Jun 2022 15:02

I have to agree with you!
Harmel

User avatar
Frech
Forum Staff
Posts: 2254
Joined: 08 Oct 2005 08:27
Location: Austria

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Frech » 30 Jun 2022 17:32

askropp wrote:
30 Jun 2022 08:00
Neue Jugend Illustrierte Zeitung 1933 Nr.18
Are you serious? I don't complain anymore that you keep flooding this thread with tons of obvious, unnecessary and repetitive identification requests, but posting photos of fictitious characters really takes the biscuit!
Me too...

Christian

graveland
Member
Posts: 9692
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 01 Jul 2022 14:43

Is this man really General der Flieger Veit Fischer? I don't think so.

Any comment or opinion on this is appreciated.

Image

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 1811
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 02 Jul 2022 18:55

Can anyone help me identify this Admiral in Hamburg during Miklos Horthy's visit on 24 August 1938? His rank is full Admiral.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 03 Jul 2022 20:43

GWorldmann wrote:
09 Jun 2022 15:36
Georg von Küchler and who LW general???

Post 14082 on page 939, I think this is Wilhelm Süßmann.

GWorldmann
Member
Posts: 4677
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by GWorldmann » 03 Jul 2022 21:07

Thanks! General der gebirgstruppe
IMG_20220703_230602.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 9692
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 03 Jul 2022 21:32

Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
02 Jul 2022 18:55
Can anyone help me identify this Admiral in Hamburg during Miklos Horthy's visit on 24 August 1938? His rank is full Admiral.
This ID is a real challenge!

User avatar
ttvon
Member
Posts: 2988
Joined: 13 Feb 2007 16:24
Location: Shanghai

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by ttvon » 03 Jul 2022 23:56

#14137
Left 2 is Jodl,Ferdinand


ttvon

GWorldmann
Member
Posts: 4677
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by GWorldmann » 05 Jul 2022 21:23

Thanks!
IMG_20220705_232135.jpg
G2-WW1-vet-WW2-German-Reich-Nazi-Officer.jpg
s-l1600 - 2022-07-05T231907.692.jpg
IMG_20220705_232147.jpg
K4335Foto-Russland-deutscher-General-Orden-Bruststern-Bulgarien-Ordensverleihung.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 9692
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 05 Jul 2022 21:32

graveland wrote:
01 Jul 2022 14:43
Is this man really General der Flieger Veit Fischer? I don't think so.

Any comment or opinion on this is appreciated.

Image
Any comment or opinion on this is appreciated. Thank you very much.

User avatar
ttvon
Member
Posts: 2988
Joined: 13 Feb 2007 16:24
Location: Shanghai

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by ttvon » 06 Jul 2022 00:09

GWorldmann wrote:
05 Jul 2022 21:23
Thanks!
IMG_20220705_232135.jpg

G2-WW1-vet-WW2-German-Reich-Nazi-Officer.jpg

s-l1600 - 2022-07-05T231907.692.jpg
IMG_20220705_232147.jpg
K4335Foto-Russland-deutscher-General-Orden-Bruststern-Bulgarien-Ordensverleihung.jpg
Is №3 Mattenklott,Franz?

ttvon

User avatar
AshenSocks
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: 07 Nov 2020 14:27
Location: Korea

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by AshenSocks » 06 Jul 2022 00:44

GWorldmann wrote:
05 Jul 2022 21:23
Thanks!
IMG_20220705_232135.jpg
G2-WW1-vet-WW2-German-Reich-Nazi-Officer.jpg
IMG_20220705_232135 (1).jpg
Generalmajor Heinrich Aschenbrandt 8-)


Source and Reference:
http://alifrafikkhan.blogspot.com/2010/ ... deral.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 9692
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 06 Jul 2022 11:08

Who is this Generalmajor?
Image

Andrey
Host - ABR sections
Posts: 4431
Joined: 07 Jun 2005 13:49
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Andrey » 06 Jul 2022 19:16

ttvon wrote:
03 Jul 2022 23:56
#14137
Left 2 is Jodl,Ferdinand


ttvon
...with Generalmajor Erich Wuerst on the right.

Andrey.

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”