Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Dieter Zinke, askropp and Frech.
graveland
Member
Posts: 5431
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 09 Jan 2019 19:20

Image
@a: ???, Weise & Udet

Image
@b: Sperrle and ???

Image
@c:

Image
@d:

Image
@e: ??? & Alfred Hemmann

Image
@f:

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 2914
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 10 Jan 2019 07:08

Thanks!
ImageImage
@66 - Id: Otto Deßloch & Emanoil Ionescu

graveland
Member
Posts: 5431
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 10 Jan 2019 14:02

@66 Otto Deßloch & Emanoil Ionescu

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 1492
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 10 Jan 2019 19:24

@95: Is this Günther Krause on the right?
@96: 1 Otto Feige ???, 2 Erich Raeder, 3 Vizeadmiral ???
@97: Who is this Vizeadmiral in Norway?
@98: 1 Leopold Siemens ???, 2 Hans Rose
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral on 11 Jan 2019 16:57, edited 2 times in total.
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 2914
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 10 Jan 2019 22:43

Stuttgart 1941
ImageImage
Id: Max Dennerlein
ImageImage
@55 Id: Gen. Dennerlein

Inf. Rgt. 12
ImageImage
Id: Rudolf Kaempfe
ImageImage
@44 Id: Genlt. Kaempfe

Rossano
Member
Posts: 3052
Joined: 25 May 2007 23:56
Location: Italy

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Rossano » 10 Jan 2019 23:18

@55 Gen. Dennerlein
@44 GL. Kaempfe

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 2914
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 11 Jan 2019 12:28

Thanks!
ImageImage
ImageImage
@55

Belgien 1941
ImageImage
ImageImage
@56

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 1492
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 11 Jan 2019 14:03

Page 542: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14230&p=2085291&hil ... g#p2085291

Post #8119: Martin Baltzer
Photo 1 (two photos with that name, both show the same): Hans-Hermann Graf von Schweinitz und Krain Freiherr von Kauder
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

graveland
Member
Posts: 5431
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 11 Jan 2019 16:20

Page 653 - @98: 1 Leopold Siemens
@95: Günther Krause on the right
@96: 1 Otto Feige 3 Otto Schultze

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 1492
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 11 Jan 2019 16:43

Thanks Gregg. Is @97 also Leopold Siemens perhaps?
Last edited by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral on 11 Jan 2019 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

graveland
Member
Posts: 5431
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 11 Jan 2019 16:48

Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:43
graveland wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:20
Page 653 - @98: 1 Leopold Siemens
@95: Günther Krause on the right
@96: 1 Otto Feige 3 Otto Schultze
Thanks Gregg. Is @97 also Leopold Siemens perhaps?
I also think that it can be Siemens. But I preferred not to answer because I'm not 100% sure.

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 1492
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 11 Jan 2019 17:37

graveland wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:48
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:43
graveland wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:20
Page 653 - @98: 1 Leopold Siemens
@95: Günther Krause on the right
@96: 1 Otto Feige 3 Otto Schultze
Thanks Gregg. Is @97 also Leopold Siemens perhaps?
I also think that it can be Siemens. But I preferred not to answer because I'm not 100% sure.
It seems I missed another Konteradmiral on photo @96.
Is it Hans-Herbert Stobwasser?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral on 11 Jan 2019 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

graveland
Member
Posts: 5431
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 11 Jan 2019 18:00

Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
11 Jan 2019 17:37
graveland wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:48
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:43
graveland wrote:
11 Jan 2019 16:20
Page 653 - @98: 1 Leopold Siemens
@95: Günther Krause on the right
@96: 1 Otto Feige 3 Otto Schultze
Thanks Gregg. Is @97 also Leopold Siemens perhaps?
I also think that it can be Siemens. But I preferred not to answer because I'm not 100% sure.
It seems I missed another Konteradmiral on photo @96.
Is it Hans-Herbert Stobwasser?
Hans-Herbert Stobwasser.

User avatar
von thoma
Member
Posts: 4487
Joined: 10 Jul 2010 03:40
Location: Spain

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by von thoma » 11 Jan 2019 18:42

Two Generals for ID, Thanks !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" The right to believe is the right of those who don't know "

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 2914
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 11 Jan 2019 18:45

thanks!
ImageImage
@11 Id: Conrad von Cochenhausen

ImageImage
@12 Id: Generalleutnant Ludwig Ritter von Radlmaier

Return to “Axis Biographical Research”