Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Dieter Zinke, askropp and Frech.
Rossano
Member
Posts: 3214
Joined: 25 May 2007 23:56
Location: Italy

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Rossano » 03 Jan 2020 09:47

@22 : I believe the general with Reichenau is Paulus

Andrey
Host - ABR sections
Posts: 3833
Joined: 07 Jun 2005 13:49
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Andrey » 03 Jan 2020 12:22

Hi,

Photo @23 is General der Infanterie Baptist Kniess.

Andrey.

Andrey
Host - ABR sections
Posts: 3833
Joined: 07 Jun 2005 13:49
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Andrey » 03 Jan 2020 14:24

Hello,

Who is general with Augustin Munos-Grande, please?
Thanks,

Andrey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 6275
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 03 Jan 2020 15:03

Andrey wrote:
03 Jan 2020 14:24
Hello,

Who is general with Augustin Munos-Grande, please?
Thanks,

Andrey.
Friedrich-Wilhelm von Chappuis

graveland
Member
Posts: 6275
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 03 Jan 2020 15:54

Who is this General?
Image

Cameleonclyde
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Jan 2020 22:43
Location: Lille

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Cameleonclyde » 03 Jan 2020 23:50

Hello everyone! Just bought these photos, could anyone help me identifying these guys? The back says "Manöver in Polen. Mehrere Generale 1941. Manöver im Warthegau 1941". Thanks a lot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ttvon
Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: 13 Feb 2007 16:24
Location: Shanghai

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by ttvon » 04 Jan 2020 01:07

Cameleonclyde wrote:
03 Jan 2020 23:50
Hello everyone! Just bought these photos, could anyone help me identifying these guys? The back says "Manöver in Polen. Mehrere Generale 1941. Manöver im Warthegau 1941". Thanks a lot!
In the first pic, Left 6 looks like Georg von Küchler, Left 8 looks like Hans Günther von Kluge

ttvon

Cameleonclyde
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Jan 2020 22:43
Location: Lille

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Cameleonclyde » 04 Jan 2020 14:17

ttvon wrote:
04 Jan 2020 01:07
Cameleonclyde wrote:
03 Jan 2020 23:50
Hello everyone! Just bought these photos, could anyone help me identifying these guys? The back says "Manöver in Polen. Mehrere Generale 1941. Manöver im Warthegau 1941". Thanks a lot!
In the first pic, Left 6 looks like Georg von Küchler, Left 8 looks like Hans Günther von Kluge
ttvon
Thanks a lot! I definitly recognised von Küchler! Is this von Kluge on the right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 3416
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 04 Jan 2020 14:37

Generalfeldmarschall Hugo Sperrle and who? Juli 1942
ImageImage
@8 - Id: Erich Petersen & Sperrle

Generalmajor der Luftwaffe Frankreich 1942
ImageImage
@9

User avatar
ttvon
Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: 13 Feb 2007 16:24
Location: Shanghai

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by ttvon » 04 Jan 2020 14:54

Cameleonclyde wrote:
04 Jan 2020 14:17
ttvon wrote:
04 Jan 2020 01:07
Cameleonclyde wrote:
03 Jan 2020 23:50
Hello everyone! Just bought these photos, could anyone help me identifying these guys? The back says "Manöver in Polen. Mehrere Generale 1941. Manöver im Warthegau 1941". Thanks a lot!
In the first pic, Left 6 looks like Georg von Küchler, Left 8 looks like Hans Günther von Kluge
ttvon
Thanks a lot! I definitly recognised von Küchler! Is this von Kluge on the right?
I think it is von Kluge
ttvon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaSi69
Member
Posts: 411
Joined: 30 Apr 2011 17:23

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by LaSi69 » 04 Jan 2020 16:24

@8 is Erich PETERSEN and Sperrle
Lado

graveland
Member
Posts: 6275
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 04 Jan 2020 20:15

Who is this General?
Image

User avatar
mkrivchenko
Member
Posts: 3416
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mkrivchenko » 06 Jan 2020 10:56

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIUUnU ... ex=4&t=88s 16:25
Die Geschichte der deutschen Atombombe
ImageImage
ImageImage
@88

ImageImage
@89 - Id: Hellmuth Nickelmann & Heinz Hellmich

Frankreich
ImageImage
@90 - Id: Walter Heitz

ImageImage
@91

ImageImage
Id: left is General der Artillerie and SS-Ogruf.
Dr.rer.pol. Heinrich von Maur

ImageImage
@92 - Id: left is General der Artillerie and SS-Ogruf. Dr.rer.pol. Heinrich von Maur

User avatar
ttvon
Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: 13 Feb 2007 16:24
Location: Shanghai

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by ttvon » 06 Jan 2020 16:59

@89 Hellmuth Nickelmann,Heinz Hellmich
@90 Walter Heitz

ttvon

Andrey
Host - ABR sections
Posts: 3833
Joined: 07 Jun 2005 13:49
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Andrey » 06 Jan 2020 17:09

Hi,

Photo @92 left is General der Artillerie and SS-Ogruf. Dr.rer.pol. Heinrich von Maur.

Andrey.

Return to “Axis Biographical Research”