Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
graveland
Member
Posts: 13333
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 24 Aug 2023 14:12

jopaerya wrote:
24 Aug 2023 10:06
#15970

Hard to see very blurry but could it be Friedrich-Wilhelm Neumann 712 I.D.
That was my guess, but I had some doubts.

Thank you, jopaerya.

User avatar
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral
Member
Posts: 2911
Joined: 28 Feb 2017 14:17
Location: Croatia

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by Kriegsmarine Großadmiral » 25 Aug 2023 14:44

graveland wrote:
23 Aug 2023 14:17
graveland wrote:
25 Jun 2020 14:50
Who is he?
Image
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral wrote:
16 Aug 2023 12:57
It is Konteradmiral Waldemar Winther (#11814, page 788).
I just want to say that I disagree with Gregg's identification of this Konteradmiral.
In my opinion he is NOT Waldemar Winther, because the ears are completely different (see the comparison below).
Please share your opinions regarding this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kriegsmarine Großadmiral

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 27 Aug 2023 17:15

Hi all,
Who is this please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 13333
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 27 Aug 2023 17:18

mattyboy wrote:
27 Aug 2023 17:15
Hi all,
Who is this please?
It is Konrad Haase.

Can you share the full photo please, if it is possible?

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 27 Aug 2023 20:06

Thanks for the ID, here is the full photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GWorldmann
Member
Posts: 5817
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by GWorldmann » 27 Aug 2023 20:37

Unknown LW general
s-l1600 (2) (31).jpg
s-l1600 (3) (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 27 Aug 2023 22:15

#15978 - I believe the first pic shows Hellmuth Felmy with Hans-Eberhard Gandert on the right.

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 27 Aug 2023 22:17

Who are these men please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 13333
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 27 Aug 2023 22:19

mattyboy wrote:
27 Aug 2023 22:17
Who are these men please?
Karl-Wilhelm Specht at left and Fritz Schinnerer at right.

Thank you, Matt.

mattyboy
Member
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Oct 2013 21:30

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by mattyboy » 27 Aug 2023 22:25

Thank you for the ID's as well

LuckyStrike23
Member
Posts: 381
Joined: 08 Sep 2012 13:33

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by LuckyStrike23 » 28 Aug 2023 19:19

Does anyone recognize this General - taken in 1938 or 39 I assume. It comes from a Kav.Rgt.3 estate:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graveland
Member
Posts: 13333
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 29 Aug 2023 19:36

LuckyStrike23 wrote:
28 Aug 2023 19:19
Does anyone recognize this General - taken in 1938 or 39 I assume. It comes from a Kav.Rgt.3 estate:
Is he wearing the Spange zum EK 2. Klasse?

LuckyStrike23
Member
Posts: 381
Joined: 08 Sep 2012 13:33

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by LuckyStrike23 » 29 Aug 2023 19:43

graveland wrote:
29 Aug 2023 19:36
LuckyStrike23 wrote:
28 Aug 2023 19:19
Does anyone recognize this General - taken in 1938 or 39 I assume. It comes from a Kav.Rgt.3 estate:
Is he wearing the Spange zum EK 2. Klasse?
I asked myself the same question. One cannot recognize it for sure. But i think yes.

graveland
Member
Posts: 13333
Joined: 20 Aug 2008 15:07

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by graveland » 29 Aug 2023 19:45

LuckyStrike23 wrote:
29 Aug 2023 19:43
graveland wrote:
29 Aug 2023 19:36
LuckyStrike23 wrote:
28 Aug 2023 19:19
Does anyone recognize this General - taken in 1938 or 39 I assume. It comes from a Kav.Rgt.3 estate:
Is he wearing the Spange zum EK 2. Klasse?
I asked myself the same question. One cannot recognize it for sure. But i think yes.
Thanks, mate. I have another photo of this General.

GWorldmann
Member
Posts: 5817
Joined: 10 Nov 2014 21:58

Re: Request for Identification of Generals and Admirals

Post by GWorldmann » 30 Aug 2023 20:38

Thanks! Polizei general...
s-l1600.jpg
IMG_20230830_223641.jpg
Unknown WH general
IMG_20230830_231432.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”