Nazi wifes, Daughters and Sisters. Puppi and others ?

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Mikael

Nazi wifes, Daughters and Sisters. Puppi and others ?

Post by Mikael » 12 Jul 2003, 16:19

Hello ye all, i ran across an image of Himmler with his daughter, and i read somewhere that she was one of the Nazi children that survived.
She and many other persons interests me.
So what i want to ask you all, who know more then me :) IS the following.
1. Who did Himmler marry ?
2. Did Ribbentropp marry ? Did he got any children, what happened to them ?
3. Same as nr 2 but with diffirent Name, Hermann Göring
4. Same as nr 3 but with diffirent name, Hess
5. same... but name Kurt von Schleisser.

6. What happend to Puppi ?

that is for wife and children discussion.
Now, Adolf Hitler, he had a sister right ? What happend to her ?

Simon

Post by Simon » 12 Jul 2003, 18:11

1. Himmler was married with "Margar. Boden" (Born 9.9.1893). He had two children born 26.7.1925 and 8.8.1929.

Mikael

Post by Mikael » 12 Jul 2003, 18:27

Reply to the answer 1 :)

Who of them is Puppy, and what was the name of the other one, what happend to those two ?

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 12 Jul 2003, 18:37

Hi

The only I can help you with is:

Hermann Göring was 1 married with a Swedish girl, which name was Karin von Fock, after her death he married once more which I got a girl, I think her name is Ebba or Edda.

Ribbentrop had atleast one son, Rudolf von Ribbentrop who served in different SS divisions, as 6. SS-Div. Nord 1. Leibstandarte SS AH, 12.SS-Pz.Div. HJ.

Hess have atleast one son I think he had two or three son, but the one I have in mind is Wolf Rüdiger Hess.

Regards,

Georg

SS-Researcher

Post by SS-Researcher » 12 Jul 2003, 23:40

Question No. 2:
von Ribbentrops' son, Rudolf von Ribbentrop held the rank of a SS-Hauptsturmführer und was awarded the Knight's Cross.

Enclosed are two pics of him.

Question No. 3:
Hess' son was called Wolf-Rüdiger. He was a life-long supporter for the freedom of his father and wrote at least one book about him. He died last year (I think because of cancer).
He also refused (or tried to refuse) to serve in the Bundeswehr because he was of the opinion that he hadn't to serve in an army serving people who are responsible fot the fate of his father. Can't recall more right now.

Question No. 4:
Göring's duaghter is named Edda (refering to the collection of nordic tales / legends / mythology).

Best wishes
Florian
Attachments
Ribbentrop, Rudolf von 01.jpg
Ribbentrop, Rudolf von 01.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Ribbentrop, Rudolf von 02.jpg
Ribbentrop, Rudolf von 02.jpg (17.79 KiB) Viewed 2303 times

SS-Researcher

Post by SS-Researcher » 12 Jul 2003, 23:43

Addition:
Rudolf von Ribbentrop was born 10.05.1921.

Best wishes
Florian

Jadeah2003

Post by Jadeah2003 » 13 Jul 2003, 00:24

1. "Who did Himmler marry?"

Himmler married a woman named Margerete Boden. She was once divorced and owned a clinic. When she met Himmler she sold her clinic and married Himmler. They had one girl named Gudrun Himmler or "Puppi".

SS-Researcher

Post by SS-Researcher » 13 Jul 2003, 01:50

This picture shows Himmler with Gudrun. She is still alive today and has been / is (?) active in neonazi circles in Germany. She was / is (?) also a supporter of the so-called "Stille Hilfe" ("Silent help") which is an organisation helping old former SS-members.

Best wishes
Florian
Attachments
Himmler, Heinrich 024.jpg
Himmler, Heinrich 024.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 2290 times

Balrog

Post by Balrog » 13 Jul 2003, 04:59

does herman goering'd daughter still live?

Mikael

Post by Mikael » 13 Jul 2003, 09:43

Is there any images of Hitlers sisters ?

I had no idea so many children of the nazi high command survived, i always thought most of them took suicide.

wenty

Post by wenty » 13 Jul 2003, 13:21

Hello!! Only about 2 weeks ago i bought a book called "My Father's Keeper" by Stephan Lebert, who's father, Norbert Lebert, got to interview in 1959 the following: Gudrun Himmler, Edda Goering, Martin Bormann jnr, Robert Von Shirach, Norman Frank (Hans Frank's Child), Wolf-Rudiger Hess. Forty years later, his son (Stephan Lebert) decided to try and get into contact with all these Nazi Children again. He got to interview Wolf-Rudiger Hess, Martin Bormann jnr, Niklas Frank ( the other Hans Frank son), and Klaus Von Shirach (another Baldur Von SHirach child). He didn't hear back from Gudrun Himmler, and Edda Goring refused an interview.
WOlf Hess isn't in very good health appaarently, in the book, it is said that his Kidney's are shot, and he is on that long waiting list for a kidney transplant. (Book Printed in 2000).
He shows his father's manuscript for the child, and then adds another chapter on that person 40 years later. Very well set out, and a great read.
Hitler's sister's name was Paula Hitler, and she was born in 1896, the only other surviving child of that family apart from Adolf.
SHe last met Hitler in the early 1940's.
After the war, she fought to have Hitler's Berchtesgaden estate awarded to her.
She died on 1 June 1960, aged 64, near Berchtesgaden.
A while after her death, two-thirds of Hitler's estate was awarded to her.
If you would like images of her, go to http://www.auschwitz.dk then click on Nazi Biographies, then go to Paula Hitler. It gives a photo of her when she was younger, and another one of her as an older woman.
She was never married, and never had kids.
I hope all this info helps you. Cheers.

Mikael

Post by Mikael » 13 Jul 2003, 13:27

I must get that book. Sounds very good.

So the Hitler line died out, so did Gobbels, Göring and the others, did their children marry ??

And also, purely theoretical, who would be the "heir" to the Third reich today ?

The closest living relative to the Führer himself.

btw, i remember an old article i found somewhere, where it was the family three of Göring.. Apparently he was nobility, or rather he had it in his blood, and was related to Charlemagne way back.

WojtekK

Post by WojtekK » 13 Jul 2003, 14:19

Margarete Boden (Concerzowa) was born in 1893. Her ancestors came from Poland (were Pole).

Regards

Wojtek

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Wolf-R. Hess (1937 - 2001)

Post by Michael Miller » 13 Jul 2003, 15:52

Wolf-Ruediger Hess (born 18 November 1937) was the only child born to Ilse and Rudolf Hess. He died 24 October 2001 (according to internet sources). Wolf-Ruediger spearheaded determined but fruitless efforts to have his father released from Spandau Prison. After his father's death, Wolf- who believed the death resulted from foul play rather than suicide- wrote the books "Mord an Rudolf Hess? Der geheimnisvolle Tod meines Vaters in Spandau" (1989) and "Rudolf Hess: 'Ich bereue nichts'" (1994).

Ilse Hess (maiden name Proehl) was born in Hannover 22 April 1900, the daughter of a Prussian Oberstabsarzt. She was an early member of the NSDAP and married Rudolf Hess in Munich on 20 December 1927 (with Adolf Hitler and Prof. Karl Haushofer as witnesses). I do not have her date of death. I've always found it interesting that the resemblance between Ilse and Rudolf is so strong that they could have been twins.

Best wishes,
~ Mike Miller / ABR

Balrog

Post by Balrog » 13 Jul 2003, 17:01

the hitler family line is still going. hitler had a half brother who married an irish girl and had a son, patrick. his 3 sons were all born in america(new york) and are american citizens. one of hitler's nephews worked as an IRS(tax agency special investigator) and was killed in a car accident in 1989. his name appears on a deceased law enforcement memorial for law officers killed while on duty.(that i read on the internet, so, perhaps it is not true...)the other 2 nephews of hitler jointly own a landscaping company. live on long island, and one nephew's house is said to be 2 blocks away from a jewish community center. they changed their name(hitler) in the 1960's or 70's to halston-smith, or halston -something or other(a double barrled name). patrick hitler died sometime in the 1980's. his mother(hitler's sister in law) died in the 1970's in liverpool .england. she wrote a book about her "time spent with hitler",a book which has now been discredited by historians as almost total fabrication. hitler had another half sister named angela, and many, many cousins. hitler had , a niece and nephew by that sister. one was "geli', the girl who committed suicide in hitler's apartment, the nephew wa scaptured at stalingrad and held in horrific gulags until he was freed in 1955. they're is a large number of hitler cousins still living in austria to this day. paula was said to recieve money froma swiss publishing agent who was selling some kind of hitler papers, i'm not sure, but paula was provided for financially.

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”