Georg Scholze / AHF id
this should be a RK Verleihung from members of the KG 53
From left to right (only KC holders)
- the Ofw should be Karl Christmann (to be confirmed since I don't have any pic for him)
- the tall officer : Heinz Gutmann
- the officer whose the face is partially hidden by his visor cap : Heinz Zöllner (to be confirmed since I don't have any pic for him)
- the next one : Ernst-Ascan Gobert
- the following one : Johann Dreher (to confirm)
- then a Major (already RKT) : maybe Karl Rauer (ie The Gruppenkommandeur of the I/KG 53)
The picture would have been taken at the beginning of April, 1944 in Germany.
I have this pic of Zöllner (Source: balsi.de) and even though he's not looking at the camera I think that the man you've identified as Johann Dreher could be Zöllner, what do you think? Who could be the man you identified as Zöllner then? (if I`m right of course).
Regarding Zöllner and Dreher, thanks for the pic. The more I see both, the more I get confused !! I could have made a mismatch and this might be Christmann, Guttmann, Dreher, Gobert and Zöllner. I am rather comfortable with ID of Gobert and Guttmann though.
@ Dieter : it would be interesing to have a bettert scan from colar patches or shoulder straps from the third (from the left side) and the fifth (idem) newly RKT.
Dreher was awarded the RK as Oblt while Zöllner was Hptm.
I will definitely go with your original indetification.
ObFwb Karl Christmann ... most likely
Heinz Zoeller .... most likely
Ernst Ascan Gobert
Johann Dreher....Scherzer and Kai Winkler have the same pic. It's a match.
1. Fritz Henke (perhaps, blocked)
2. Bruno Bogert
3. Anton Bayer
4. Ruprecht Kral
5. Theodor Hotzy
6. Willi Schaffner (perhaps, blocked)
7. Otto Reichold
8. Siegfried Amerkamp (perhaps, blocked)
9. Adolf Stück
10. Heinrich Kaup
11. Not mentioned and blocked
12. Heinrich Schneider
13. Alois Lehrkinder
/ from left to right / AHF id
and ??? = Friedrich-Wilhelm Jürgen / AHF id
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]