Important Notice for JohnRayTaylor...

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Important Notice for JohnRayTaylor...

Post by Michael Miller » 13 Aug 2002, 03:59

Dear Mr. Taylor:

A few moments ago I read- and quickly deleted- your rude and bizarre message to John P. Moore.

I will warn you once, sir- such misconduct (which included the brazen posting of PRIVATE messages exchanged between yourself and Mr. Moore) will not be tolerated on this forum.

I trust that you will rein in any impulse to further tarnish this gathering place of serious researchers. If you persist in such misconduct, I will see to it that you are banned from posting here. Other forums may accept such behavior, but here I expect a standard of decorum and common decency to be maintained at all times.

Sincerely,
~ Mike Miller
Moderator of this Axis Biographical Research Forum

JohnRayTaylor

Post by JohnRayTaylor » 13 Aug 2002, 04:16

This may or may not get me banned but here goes. Mr. Miller I was following the advice my lawyer gave today. Mr. Moore has made threats of lawsuits and such. He was trying to suppress free information for his own gain. I want to make it clear that I DO NOT want anymore contact with Moore. If you found my post rude and bizarre I am sorry for that. But I don't take threats well.
I do enjoy this forum and will make every effort to follow the rules here.
JohnRayTaylor

John P. Moore

Thanks

Post by John P. Moore » 13 Aug 2002, 04:49

Mike,

Thank you for your prompt action. I wish Mr. Taylor the best of luck in his research.

John

Luca

Re: Important Notice for JohnRayTaylor...

Post by Luca » 14 Aug 2002, 09:38

Michael Miller wrote: I will warn you once, sir- such misconduct (which included the brazen posting of PRIVATE messages exchanged between yourself and Mr. Moore) will not be tolerated on this forum.
Dear Sir,
my knowledge of the english language is very poor so i ven't understend well.
The private messages in this Forum re really private or they re controled and eventually censored ?
Thank You
Luca

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 14 Aug 2002, 11:30

The private messages are private, at least until abuse of the function is reported to the moderators, for example if attacks or insults are made that way.

/Marcus

Luca

Post by Luca » 14 Aug 2002, 11:35

Marcus Wendel wrote:The private messages are private, at least until abuse of the function is reported to the moderators, for example if attacks or insults are made that way.

/Marcus
Perfect!
Thank You a lot.
I like the anonimate 8)
:lol:

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”