Looking for information about divisions that might have passed this location on map.

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
BaltischeLandswehr

Looking for information about divisions that might have passed this location on map.

Post by BaltischeLandswehr » 17 Oct 2017, 08:14

If anybody has access to maps or other information of German advance in Soviet Union during the first months of 1941, I would be extremely grateful for any information regarding German divisions or brigades that might have been passed precisely by the line I marked on the map.
Doing research on 61.ID. Division

mika1606
Financial supporter

Re: Looking for information about divisions that might have passed this location on map.

Post by mika1606 » 17 Oct 2017, 14:18

Hi,

Have a look here

https://files.secureserver.net/0fh16SIrGCOc2y

BR, Gerhard

BaltischeLandswehr

Re: Looking for information about divisions that might have passed this location on map.

Post by BaltischeLandswehr » 19 Oct 2017, 10:25

mika1606 wrote:Hi,

Have a look here

https://files.secureserver.net/0fh16SIrGCOc2y

BR, Gerhard
Thank you! I have studied those maps quite a lot, however, all they show that might be of interest is some security divisions, such as the 207. Sicherungs-Division. Is there a way to find out where their HQ's were set up?

I am asking this question about what might have passed the marked location of the map, because the German officers had set up their HQ in my grandparents house and I am trying to find out who they might have been.
Doing research on 61.ID. Division

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”