Lehr Division

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
Lehr Division

Lehr Division

Post by Lehr Division » 29 Jul 2002, 02:38

i was wondering if any of you guys know any good sites made just for the 130.Panzer Lehr Division?
i have done google search ,but all it came up was basicly the same thing,i need a indepth site or at least a site that tells something other than how it form,and its regular OoB :monkee:

admfisher

PzLhr

Post by admfisher » 29 Jul 2002, 05:50

What is it you are looking for.
If you do a search and cannot find the unit then look into actions, that is was involved in.
If you looking more on the actual division after it was formed there is not to much out there directed at the unit.

Wolfkin

Post by Wolfkin » 29 Jul 2002, 07:59

Yo dude!!!

This isn't a site only for the Panzer Lehr Division, but it might help a bit.

http://w1.183.telia.com/~u18313395/normandy/

Go to German OB and then to PZ DIV, then click on Panzer Lehr. This will give you the OOB for the Panzer Lehr Division during Normandy and some other stuffs.

This is a good site done by Niklas Zetterling, he is the awesome dude that wrote Normandy 1944, which is one of my all-time favorite books! :)

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Wolfkin

Tolga Alkan

Re: Lehr Division

Post by Tolga Alkan » 29 Jul 2002, 09:27

Lehr Division wrote:i was wondering if any of you guys know any good sites made just for the 130.Panzer Lehr Division?
i have done google search ,but all it came up was basicly the same thing,i need a indepth site or at least a site that tells something other than how it form,and its regular OoB :monkee:
I didn't come across any web sites about Lehr Division but you might check some good books.Helmut Ritgen's best one i have ever seen.

Lehr Division

Post by Lehr Division » 01 Aug 2002, 02:36

thanks very infomational site wolf dude!

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”