Hermann Göring units

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
Ezboard

Hermann Göring units

Post by Ezboard » 29 Sep 2002 12:34

Marcus Wendel
Administrator
(5/25/00 10:31:05 pm)
Reply Hermann Göring units
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are there any books available on the Hermann Göring units, apart from Roger James Bender's excellent "Hermann Göring: From Regiment to Fallschirmpanzerkorps"?

/Marcus

Richard Murphy
Unregistered User
(5/25/00 11:58:44 pm)
Reply with a sharp intake of breath..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
our old friend Bruce Quarrie wrote one for Osprey's "Vangaurd" series (No. 5) back in 1978 (ISBN 0 85045 124 8), but I'm sure it wouldn't tell you anything that RJB didn't!

RFM

Andy Hill
Unregistered User
(5/28/00 9:16:10 pm)
Reply Hermann Goring Book
Have you tried the History of the Fallschirm Panzerkorps Hermann Goring by Franz Kurowski and published by JJ Fedorowicz.

Hope this helps

Andy Hill

Andy Hill
Unregistered User
(5/28/00 9:22:12 pm)
Reply Hermann Goring Book
Just a thought since you seem to be a well thought of person on the various sites I've visted and posted on I could send you my copy via snail mail if your in the UK, I trust you to return it in the same condition.

Regards

Andy Hill

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”