Recommended reading on the foreign vol. & collaboration

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Waterfield

Re: Recommended reading on the foreign vol. & collaboration

Postby Waterfield » 19 Dec 2016 14:08

Hello,
This is in no way a recommendation but rather an offer to anyone without French. i have translated 'Leon Degrelle et l'Avenir de'Rex'' (1936) into English for myself and would be only too glad to attempt (my computer skills are not the greatest) to forward the text to any Axis member who is interested in this area of research. It is available on Amazon too but I did not realise that pieces cannot be offered there free to the reader, hence this post. I also have Degrelle's short 'Qu'est-ce que Rex? - Lettre aux Francais' (1936) in English for anyone interested. At some time in the future 'Etat d'Ame' (1938) will be finished.

All the best, C. J.

Orlov

Postby Orlov » 04 Apr 2017 15:26

Hello,
Practically all book of series "Vragi y soyuzniki" by Moscow publisher Veche - unfortunately series is closed and publish in Russian.
Legion Idel-Ural, Lithuanian Schuma, Serbian Zbor, Luftwaffe Axis:
0_2a5223_424947d3_XL.jpeg

Georgian Legion
[/attachment
55368ab78a17506d8dce6c4f18050d1e.jpg
]
Sonderstab Russland
3607c86d96cbad9c7564d254222af48f.jpg

and many many more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mia roth

Postby mia roth » 18 May 2017 12:36

I have written a book on German-Croatian collaboration by my family, published by Carl Auer in 2015: Uberleben Durch Vergessen; Die Judische Geliebte, der Retter von der Gestapo und die Klein Zeugin.- a unique story, according to the Wiesenthal Centre in Jerusalem. I have many favourable reviews of the book from German newspapers and journals.

I wrote it in English but the subject makes is difficult for me to find a reputable English publisher. It is on Amazon in German,
Mia Roth

Tom3277

Postby Tom3277 » 02 Jul 2017 12:51

Hello,

Since it also deals in deep with foreign collaboration, in particular the one regarding italian citizens of ethnic italian, croatian and slovenian descent recruited in the SS (SS-Wachmannschaften of the OZAK) I've thought the readers here would be eventually interested in our new book "Globocnik’s Men in Italy, 1943-45" published by Schiffer this year.
It also contains a lot of unpublished pictures, which in some cases show the use of two newly discovered foreign SS sleeve shields (italian and slovenian versions)

For more infos:

http://www.panzer-ozak.it/globocniksmen_en.htm

Very best regards
Tom
Looking for Soldbuchs, photos and deathcards related to SS/Polizei units in North Italy, Slovenia and Istria 1944-45. In particular Pol.Frw.Btl. Udine, Görz, Triest, I. and II.Btl./SS-Pol.Rgt. Bozen and Stabskp. HSSPF Triest.

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”