Kaminski ID please

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Panzermahn

Re: Kaminski ID please

Post by Panzermahn » 14 Mar 2015, 15:28

I came across sometime ago that it was mentioned Kaminski's widow still alive back in mid 2000s, can anyone confirmed this?

And she was interviewed for a book in Russian on the subject of The Lokot Republic 1941-44 (?)

Arto O

Post by Arto O » 18 Mar 2016, 04:11

Hi,
According the source (mourning the ancient, Adolf Hitler and the army of mankind) Kaminski is standing fifth from right. It is imposible to recognize him, but he wears RONA sleeve shield, no shoulder boards and the decorations of Kaminski. So it must be Kaminski. "Celebrating Easter in Lepel, Belarus, 16th of april 1944." It came to my mind if any of the women could be Antonina Makarova, but it doesn´t fit to the date. She was sent to a hospital in 1943.
truth-kaminski13.jpg

Orlov

Re: German Police officers ID please

Post by Orlov » 21 Feb 2017, 14:54

Hello!
Who can help me - I would like recognize two German officers standing with Bronislaw Kaminski on his right hand
7dbe1dfd49efe4ca5b066203bf999cab.jpg

those same German officers standing with Bronislaw Kaminski on his right hand + RONA officers? Is this stab-lkw is Horch?
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-280-1075-13A,_Russland,_Brigade_Kaminski.jpg
And Schutzpolizei officer marching on left hand of Erich von dem Bach - is he KdO Weißruthenien, Oberst der Schupo Johann Klepsch?
440px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Weiss-047-31,_Russland,_Minsk,_Ordnungspolizei,_Bach-Zelewski.jpg
440px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Weiss-047-31,_Russland,_Minsk,_Ordnungspolizei,_Bach-Zelewski.jpg (29.21 KiB) Viewed 2138 times

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 23 Feb 2017, 11:17

Nobody can't help - unknown german police officers?

Arto O

Post by Arto O » 07 Sep 2017, 05:23

A complete photo of young Kaminski upper left with family members and friends in Leningrad.
Source: mourningtheancient.com
truth-kaminski5fv4.jpg

Arto O

Post by Arto O » 28 Sep 2017, 02:39

I just red somewhere that Kaminski has a wife and 4 sons. Where they were during the war and what happened to them after?
Thanks
Arto

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 30 Sep 2017, 16:41

Arto O wrote:A complete photo of young Kaminski upper left with family members and friends in Leningrad. [...] I just red somewhere that Kaminski has a wife and 4 sons. Where they were during the war and what happened to them after?
All Polish family russified in Russian Tsarist service - increadible photo!!! Arto O Congrats !!!
And Now for comething completely different - my friend found daughter of General Smyslowski, who live in Cracow. She wrote him, when read article about Free Masonry, Smyslowski, Walter and other during wartime Warsaw.
BTW - daughter of such interesting person.

Arto O

Post by Arto O » 06 Jan 2018, 02:13

Hi Orlov,
Thanks for your kind words. Good that like the photo.
Nobody don´t know if Kaminski had a family and what was about them after the war?
Thanks
Arto

Za Rus

Post by Za Rus » 05 Sep 2022, 02:08

There is this great website about Alexander Kaminski grandson of Bronslav talks about his grandfather in great detail and he's owner of the archiv in St. Petersburg. Apparently Bronslav's wife Anna and his three daughters and son had not been punished for Kaminski's actions
https://thesanghakommune.org/2020/11/07 ... -nkvd-spy/

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 09 Sep 2022, 18:24

Thanks "Za Rus" for link.
But so many of Warsaw's inhabitants did not die - the current upper limit is 150,000 killed during the 63 days of the uprising. About 50,000 victims of the Germans and their Eastern volunteers are identified.
At the same time, I must admit that the below passage made me laugh:
"We must not forget that Joseph Stalin was a great leader who defeated world fascism, and loyally represented the needs of the working-class until his death in 1953. Alexander Kaminski is alive today because Stalin won the war and that the Soviet government looked after his family. As there is no reliable evidence that the Soviet regime (or the ‘Red Army’) committed any atrocities – I thoroughly ‘reject’ the allegation. The USSR, on the contrary, enriched the history of the world".
Kaminski was NKVD agent code-named ‘Ultramarine’ in prewar period (1937-1941) - his task was to expose "the Trotskyists" on the spot exile from Leningrad - that is in Lokot'. The authors of the Russian monograph Kovtun & Zhukov suspect that the NKVD wanted further cooperation.
there is no evidence - in the form of NKVD documents (not yet declassified).
-In addition, the combined RONA regiment was in Warsaw for only 15 days – from 4th (unloading in Rakowiec) to 19th August 1944 and transferred to Kampinos Forest.
The main ‘suppressor’ of the Warsaw Uprising, was the SS (SS-FHA) appointed Erich von dem Bach, who had already gained a wealth of experience in the mass executions of Jews and "Bandenbekämpfung" in the territory of Belarus. The grouping of forces under his command in Warsaw numbered sixteen thousand German& Austrian soldier and policemen and SD members. It also included the [ruthless (Catholic) - sic!] Russian, Ukrainians, Belarusian,Cossacks and Turkmen & Azeri units.

Za Rus

Post by Za Rus » 10 Sep 2022, 23:07

Orlov,

I had a great laugh at the part with Stalin as well and I was already drinking my moskovskaya and giving a toast to him lol. In regards to Kaminski being operative "Ultramarine" this I highly doubt as well. What is interesting though is how his family did not get sent to the Gulags but did thrive if in fact this is true....

Orlov

Post by Orlov » 12 Sep 2022, 23:03

Dear "Za Rus"
This is one of the many secrets of the Soviet NKVD - answers are in the archives of the Leningrad NKVD in St. Petersburg.
I don't think Kaminski plays the same role as Gil-Rodionov. In any case, Kovtun and Zhukov gave this variant in the new edition of their book - I suspect that they will also write a third edition with documents regarding RONA from the IPN Archive.
You should always take into account the possible fact of cooperation with the NKVD / MVD / KGB of the next generations this family - please remember to have a residence in Leningrad (St. Petersburg) or Moscow is a difficult privilege available.
Attachments
cover.jpg
cover.jpg (53.77 KiB) Viewed 537 times

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”