Estn. SS-Freiw-Pz.Gren.Btl. "Narwa"

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Konstantin

Re: Estn. SS-Freiw-PzGrenBat "Narwa"

Post by Konstantin » 30 Sep 2011, 07:53

September 2011. Moving to the village Andreyevka on the map and the GPS receiver determine our location. "Moskvich-408" 1974 model year - one of the few cars that are more or less able to move on these roads. Roads terrible ...

Around the field ...

The road goes down - Andreevka is hollow

We drive to the Andreevka. Generally it is "dying", a depressed town. Two dozen homes, even a grocery store there. Thank God that even though there is electricity and children carries a school bus to school Chervonyi Shahtar.

To our surprise, a small lake survived - perhaps not quite the way it saw Estonian boys. But still ...

We were able to drive through the village and recover in Barvenkovo ​​(it's not very far). But not to do - turn around and go back

towards the river Seversky Donets. Even a little ways and we will be on-site positions Battalion "Narva" ...

Continuation will ...

Konstantin

Re: Est. SS-Freiw-PzGrenBat "Narwa"

Post by Konstantin » 30 Sep 2011, 18:56

That and this height ... In 2010, when we were in these places, here at growing sunflowers. Now, all plants can be mowed and everything is more or less detailed view. Unfortunately, many times the plowed land is not preserved any trace of the positions of the Estonian soldiers. For even more unfortunately, because of all the materials and publications that had a chance to read, it is not clear, precise and clear picture of the location of battalion companies and platoons. Unfortunately ... We have to dream and domyslivat, guided by a model layout of trenches host defense of German infantry battalion. It did not clarify that. Definitely one - Triumph and Tragedy of these took place in here. Friends, do any of the books that are available to you, but not available to me, are not charts and maps of the battlefield? If not - sorry ... If so - I ask you to give me the opportunity to become acquainted with them.

Nearing evening and we decide to spend the night on the banks of the Donets. Back down to the beach - do count.

Where we are - the Seversky Donets River floodplain, in the war years it was much broader and more affluent.

Night is cold. Long can not fall asleep - sharing experiences, thinking aloud. We believe - as if it was right and good, if us traveled to these places and grandchildren of those Estonian soldiers who took his first fight here who died here ...

Wake up very early - on the river and the coast fog is pretty cool. My brother quickly on the fire warms the tea - a light breakfast and off. Ahead - Savodskoje, Sredniy, Chervonyi Shahtar, B. Kamyshevakha draw ... But that's another story, which collectively can be called so - "5 days on the Seversky Donets, in the wake of the division "Viking".

Thank you for your attention.

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 01 Oct 2011, 07:57

Griffin brigade

Post by Griffin brigade » 09 Oct 2011, 20:49

Nice to see you back here Konstantin , very interesting as always it's a pity more of the positions of the Estonians cannot be identified,

regards

Paul

Dr Eisvogel

Post by Dr Eisvogel » 09 Oct 2011, 21:33

Dear Mr Abramenko,

please accept my deepest respect and admiration for the terrain work you do and the photos as well as maps you provide.

Best regards,
Eisvogel

P.S. Have you published any of your findings in any printed publications?

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 10 Oct 2011, 16:17

Griffin brigade wrote:Nice to see you back here Konstantin , very interesting as always it's a pity more of the positions of the Estonians cannot be identified,

regards

Paul
Dear Paul, thanks for the flattering opinion - it is reassures me somewhat. As for the inability to identify the exact location of the battalion position, I would have shared this problem in several ways:

1.What is the height above sea level tied to the position of defensive line battalion? Different sources indicate it differently.
2.With the feeling of deep satisfaction must admit that in Estonia there are many people for whom this story is not just some abstraction - is the story of the Estonian people, the history of their grandfathers and great grandfathers. Published a lot of literature about the battalion "Narva" (unfortunately unavailable to me), there is even a self-titled club of researchers and popularizers of the Battalion. I hope that the members of this club are also on this forum - Gentlemen, why do not you share the available information about the location of position? Because I know that you collect and organize memories of veterans of the battalion, I think that there is a copy of the relevant staff documents. I'm sorry, but silence is puzzling, at least ...
3. Maybe not all the dead Estonian soldiers have been evacuated from the battlefield (though this is not characteristic of the SS unit). In this case, it is clear and cautious attitude of silence - do not want someone disturbed the graves of these people. Friends, this is not a constructive attitude - in this case, the ashes of these guys have to move back home, the war is not over until it was buried with full honors last soldier ... It is not easy, but in this direction to work. And do not be silent and ignore those who care that can help in this matter.

Excuse me for being too emotional.
Best regards,
Konstantin
Last edited by Konstantin on 10 Oct 2011, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 10 Oct 2011, 16:48

Dr Eisvogel wrote:Dear Mr Abramenko,

please accept my deepest respect and admiration for the terrain work you do and the photos as well as maps you provide.

Best regards,
Eisvogel

P.S. Have you published any of your findings in any printed publications?
Thank you, dear colleague, for the high appreciation of my humble attempts to draw attention to this story (as mixed). And very grateful to you for taking the time and join the dialogue. So after all the interest there is and it can not but rejoice. Disappointing but not very active part in this conversation Estonian colleagues. But nothing could be done ...
And I'm here, in Ukraine, local history discussion forums to draw attention to the events that took place on the Seversky Donets River in the distant 1943. And if the history of the Red Army, we are more or less know something (or we think we know), then on the side of adverse know almost nothing. Estonian, Finnish volunteers ... It makes people a sincere interest in these ambiguous events. I must admit, sometimes sad and annoying when some ignorant people accuse me of being sympathetic to Nazism - is silly. I found and handed over to relatives awards and pointed place of death of Red Army soldiers who are 65 years were considered missing, I have 2 grandfather went through a war (one is still alive - 99 years) and the medals are in my place of honor, my little boy's father survived the German occupation...

Best regards,
Konstantin

P.S These photos were never published, but if anyone should be for publication - please use. The truth was and is a story - a man from Sweden asked for photos for his book about the division "Viking" and promised to send an advance copy, but not sent. Why has promised?

Griffin brigade

Re: Estn. SS-Freiw-Pz.Gren.Btl. "Narwa"

Post by Griffin brigade » 19 Oct 2011, 23:53

Hello Konstantin,

I have most of the books on Btl Narwa that have been published in English i will read them again and see if i can find out more information for you . Certainly many more books exist in Estonian hopefully the Estonian members her can help you out as well ,

regards

Paul

Peeter

Post by Peeter » 20 Oct 2011, 21:59

I hope to be wrong, but I dont think there are maps or documents about this battle left...maybe in German archives? Most of documents about this battalion are destroyed or lost in the war, descriptions in books are based on veterans memories.
Hopefully some Estonian member can correct me.

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 25 Oct 2011, 11:30

Griffin brigade wrote:Hello Konstantin,

I have most of the books on Btl Narwa that have been published in English i will read them again and see if i can find out more information for you . Certainly many more books exist in Estonian hopefully the Estonian members her can help you out as well ,

regards

Paul
Hello Paul!

I will be you very beholden for any information. Unfortunately, I do not have an access to these books.

regards
Konstantin

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 25 Oct 2011, 11:56

Peeter wrote:I hope to be wrong, but I dont think there are maps or documents about this battle left...maybe in German archives? Most of documents about this battalion are destroyed or lost in the war, descriptions in books are based on veterans memories.
Hopefully some Estonian member can correct me.
Dear Peeter!
You are the only Estonian colleagues, who communicates with me on this issue. You have given me invaluable help in getting acquainted with the history of the battle near Andreevka (fortunately, there is now an English version of the text and I can work with this information yourself). I understand that people who interisuyutsya and deal with this topic, talk to the national forum. Which is inaccessible to outsiders. I would ask you to contact these people (probably you know them) and invite chat in this thread. Maybe somebody will agree.

regards
Konstantin

otofoto

Re: Est. SS-Freiw-Pz.Gren.Btl. "Narwa"

Post by otofoto » 28 Oct 2011, 21:48

Some fighters from Battalion "Narwa"
Voldemar Tusti
Hendrik Raiend and Ilmar Ainsaar
Arnold Zelter
Kalju Õunroos
Harri Till
Hugo Kuusk
Heino Kurg
Kaljo Jakobsoo
Karl Metsik
Karl Metsik and ? Salumets
Erik Sard
Elmar Laidvee
Evald Müür
Kaljo Subbi
Aksel Tanner
Elmar Silm
Adolf Edur
http://www.facebook.com/Otofoto?sk=info

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » 15 Jul 2012, 21:25

On tracks the Estonian volunteer battalion of SS "Narva"
Among the great number of pages of history Second World are such, to invert that terrible. No, not from the offending man of fear, and from an acquaintance from little up fear of understanding. Understanding, that never able to behave to these events how people behaved then to them - time changed, an idea changed about the value of human life. At least, it is desirable to hope that it so. But it does not mean that these frightful, ambiguous pages of war it is not necessary to open.
Unloading of our battalion on the stations is Lozovaja and passed Bliznyki of April, 7, 1943, in general that, organized. When we abandoned an educational camp in Debica (Poland), it was there possible yet to see bits and pieces of rather dirty snow, and in Ukraine - already almost summer. A battalion was quartered in villages near-by railheads: 1th company - in Mirolubovka; 2th company - in Кorostovka; 3th company - in Anno-Rudaevo; 4th company and staff - in Rudaevo.

With the first day the tactical reading and battle firing, night marches was begun with a complete letup. We already got used to it are troops of SS it to you not Wehrmacht, daily battle studies with a short interruption on a dream produced main, that distinguished the troops of SS - firmness. In a neighborhood of these villages, on visible, in 1941 there were cruel fights - many destroyed Russian tanks and instruments, trenches and trenches. These targets were successfully used by us for the battle firing. In addition, plenty of empty metallic barrels was left from under kerosene - these were excellent targets for firing on moving-targets from machine guns and РАК. For this purpose barrels were allowed on slopes that this locality is so rich in - they thundered so frighteningly... These were bad days(us then so it seemed to) - in an attack, in a defensive, in an attack, in a defensive are tons of earth by shovels... A clothing and shoe quickly came in uselessness, many were bandaged by bandages and smeared by an iodine... We thought, hoped that now that we are ready to the fights, that soon will be breathing space, but our commander of battalion George Eberhardt thought differently...
History that and differs from politics, that she science is impartial and neutral. History is deprived ideology. Well, we will say so, veritable history. History must lean against facts without every emotional influence, because, otherwise, it is not history already. People deserve what about them would be remembered regardless of what role this history prepared them. Times change, centuries and looks pass to the certain events over-estimated. Tyrants become great reformers and war-lords, and prominent humanists are fallen into oblivion. Peter First ditched millions of lives, but he is a great war-lord. There was time, White motion was anathematized, and then appeared, that they were only, who tried to stop a red plague and save Russia. Not all so simply, as "scientific" historians try now to present. It is impossible to divide light by black and white, chopping in the middle. Light he is varicoloured, with by a great number tints. And in SS people served too. Ordinary people consisting of blood and meat. And it was badly them, when they were scotched and to them similarly as well as all wanted to live. And they were born by ordinary mothers that in childhood their bad did not teach, and taught to good. And they walked in ordinary schools, not important, in Germany, in Estonia, or in Austria. And, on a large account, not their guilt, that history so placed everything into the places. Probably, in other terms, they not worse would militate in rows to Red Army, or in resistance of general de Gaulle. And in an ideal, better, certainly, what all of it would no longer recur. And what it would not recur, people must remember as it was. And to remember not only from the side of winners but also from the side of losers.
Rudaevo, in general that, nothing differs in from 1000 the same sat down on Kharkiv Region are the same "kill" roads, the same problems with water and gas, the same...

But however there was an impertinent idea, that at local school there can be a teacher-historian with the informal going, some motion of hunters-scouts etc. And we will succeed to know anything, some details from times of German occupation. Where there, school a long ago is not present, children are conveyed in Bliznyki on a school bus. As an extreme measure - near an ugly shop barged into sad aborigines, proposed beer and about 20 listened the delirium of alcoholics. Directing conversation in a necessary river-bed was so not succeeded, all in the total again and again rolled to the theme "as yesterday added" firmly. Here so, not very productively, by a motor race Kramatorsk - Bliznyki - Mirolubovka - Rudaevo and a that gamble that I with claim named "5 days on Seversk Donez began - on tracks the division of SS "Viking".

Moniroth You-Bell
Banned

Post by Moniroth You-Bell » 01 Oct 2013, 15:30

Estn.SS-Frw.Brig St.Qu., den 14.7.43

Brigade – Personal Befehl 19/43.

1) IIa Versetzungen:
M.W.v. 12.7.43 werden vom Ers.Btl./Estnische SS-Legion wie folgt
zur Estn.SS-Frw.Brig.versetzt:
a) zur Auffangkompanie: (Art.)
1. Leg.Ustuf. Limion Eduard 11.5.18
2. Leg.Ustuf Rinne Georg 15.6.13
3. Leg.Hscha.FA. Saar Helmut 8.8.17

b) zur Auffangkompanie: (Flakart.)
1. Leg.Ustuf. Luig August 2.9.10
2. Leg.Ustuf. Hurt Tönnis 7.10.09
3. Leg.Ustuf. Priik-Saak Juhan 10.10.12
4. Leg.Ustuf. Raikala Paul 1.2.12
5. Leg.Hscha.FA. Merilo Hugo 4.2.16
6. Leg.Hscha.FA. Unt Augustin 24.6.17
7. Leg.Ustuf. Marvet Viktor 2.1.17
8. Leg.Oscha.FA. Olvet Ants 4.8.17
9. Leg.Oscha.FA. Paas Aleksander 4.3.15

c) zur Auffangkompanie: (kommandiert zur SS-Junkerschule Tölz)
1. Leg.Hstuf. Vesk Roland 2.3.05
2. Leg.Ostuf. Kimmel Aleksander 11.9.04
3. Leg.Ustuf. Adoson Artur 23.1.14
4. Leg.Ustuf. Lossmann Peeter 24.3.19
5. Leg.Ustuf. Müür Ewald 4.5.18
6. Leg.Ustuf. Pölendik Artur 25.11.98
7. Leg.Ustuf. Randur Karel 13.4.99
8. Leg.Ustuf. Ruut Oskar 24.4.16
9. Leg.Ustuf. Talvik Kaljo 15.5.17
10. Leg.Ustuf Ungvere Jüri 5.7.00
11. Leg.Ustuf. Visnapuu Valdur 16.6.17
12. Leg.Ustuf. Valdson Herbert 8.9.12
13. Leg.Ustuf. Klaar Mart 13.5.20
14. Leg.Hscha.FA. Pütsep Eero 5.3.16
15. Leg.Hscha.FA. Susi Lembit 19.12.11
16. Leg.Oscha.FA. Esko Lembit 16.8.20
17. Leg.Oscha.FA. Juhani Leo 7.2.19
18. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kalmuts Enn 4.9.05
19. Leg.Oscha.FA. Rannasto Enn (Enno) 3.2.18
20. Leg.Oscha.FA. Simm Uino 20.11.11
21. Leg.Oscha.FA. Allas Guido 10.2.20
22. Leg.Oscha.FA. Huik Heldur 3.12.16
23. Leg.Oscha.FA. Mägi Martin 6.1.19
24. Leg.Oscha.FA. Sooleht Eerik 30.5.15

d) zur Auffangkompanie: (zur Einarbeitung b.Brigadestab.Abt.V)
1. Leg.Ustuf. Künnis Edgar 18.10.15 als T.F.K.

e) zur Pz.Jg.Abteilung:
1. Leg.Ustuf. Ringvee Reimond 14.1.18
2. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kask Johannes 20.4.06
3. Leg.Oscha.FA. Liver Eerik 8.5.19
4. Leg.Oscha.FA. Saulep Harry 23.11.20

noch 1 Versetzungen:
f) zum 1.Regiment:
1. Leg.Ustuf. Mägi Artur 20.9.14. MGK.
2. Leg.Ustuf Praks Leonhard 10.9.11 Ord.
3. Leg.Hscha.FA. Nurmse Olev 7.9.13 MGK.
4. Leg.Oscha.FA. Järs Alfred 16.12.17
5. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kivilo Erik 27.10.13
6. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kadak Hans 26.5.13
7. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kajar Endel 17.1.19
8. Leg.Oscha.FA. Lein Ellad 5.5.16 MGK.
9. Leg.Oscha.FA. Lepkai Martin 28.10.14
10. Leg.Oscha.FA. Kurg Elmar 6.1.20
11. Leg.Hscha.FA. Juhari Lembit 15.10.18 Pion.
12. Leg.Oscha.FA. Moks Endel 15.5.11 Pion.

g) zum 2.Regiment:
1. Leg.Ostuf. Laarsoo Peter 14.2.02. Pion.
2. Leg.Oscha.FA. Tartland Jüri 8.1.19 Pion.
3. Leg.Oscha.FA. Pulk Indrek 29.6.12 Pion.

2) IIb Versetzungen:
M.W.v. 14.7.43 werden vom Ers.Btl./Estnische SS-Legion
zur Estn.SS-Frw.Brig.versetzt:
a) zur Pz.Jg.Abteilung: 1. Leg.Oscha. Randla Apolon 27.??.??
2. Leg.Rttf. Karro Aksel 24.??.??
3. Leg.Strm. Kruusamägi Ants 18.2..19
4. Leg.Strm. Naarits Jaak 24.1.19
5. Leg.Strm. Türk Evald 23.12.14 (?)
6. Leg.Strm. Laurits Osvald 27.8.23
7. Leg.Gren. Aas Udo. 3.8.24
8. Leg.Gren. Bachowski Jaak 3.10.25
9. Leg.Gren. Einaste ??ari 19.2.22
10. Leg.Gren. Jaakson ????? 15.5.20
11. Leg.Gren. ????? Olev 15.2.21
12. Leg.Gren. Kunila Helmut 21.7.21
13. Leg.Gren. Kanarik Eduard 19.1.23
14. Leg.Gren. Kaasik Aksel 5.10.24
15. Leg.Gren. Kondas Osvald 4.12.23
16. Leg.Gren. Lääne Karl 2.4.19
17. Leg.Gren. Lehtoja Aksel 4.11.24
18. Leg.Gren. Moore Elmar 20.10.09
19. Leg.Gren. Magnus Iwar 29.3.24
20. Leg.Gren. Ojaru Kalju 16.6.24
21. Leg.Gren. Post Heinrich 26.2.23
22. Leg.Gren. Paal Jaan 28.3.19 23. Leg.Gren. Roosi Oskar 2.6.22
24. Leg.Gren. Sibulamurd Harry 5.10.24
25. Leg.Gren. Siimer Ülo 16.1.25
26. Leg.Gren. Servelt Johannes 6.5.22
27. Leg.Gren. Taal Mihkel 18.5.25
28. Leg.Gren. Tamm Jaan 30.1.21
29. Leg.Gren. Tuiks Johannes 21.1.24
30. Leg.Gren. Võsu Eduard 6.5.22

noch 2. Versetzungen:
b) zur Auffangkompanie:
1. Leg.Strm. Erikson Bernhard 1.7.23 Flak
2. Leg.Strm. Rebane Hans 27.1.13 Flak
3. Leg.Strm. Sambas August 3.3.19 Flak
4. Leg.Strm. Treinbuk Richard 20.3.21 Flak
5. Leg.Gren. Keiso Julius 30.10.07. Flak
6. Leg.Gren Koorits Juhan 11.4.14 Flak
7. Leg.Gren Kobakene Evald 9.3.19 Flak
8. Leg.Uscha. Rässa Ilmar 22.12.03 Flak/SDG.
9. Leg.Gren. Toater Josep 7.7.09. Flak/Koch
10. Leg.Uscha. Vansi Aleksander 23.8.02 Kraftfahrer
11. Leg.Gren. Ahnefer Endel 23.3.23 Kraftfahrer
12. Leg.Gren. Jõelein Erich 2.11.23 Kraftfahrer
13. Leg.Gren. Kivimaa Aleksander 16.7.23 Kraftfahrer
14. Leg.Gren. Kirsipuu August 3.6.20 Kraftfahrer
15. Leg.Gren. Kirsipuu Oswald 10.6.23 Kraftfahrer
16. Leg.Gren. Laansoo Arnold 17.3.20 Kraftfahrer
17. Leg.Gren. Mats Edgar 25.6.23 Kraftfahrer
18. Leg.Gren. Parsan Karl 11.1.21 Kraftfahrer
19. Leg.Gren. Pö(õ)haku Theodor 27.7.20 Kraftfahrer
20. Leg.Gren. Reinson Evald 24.10.22 Kraftfahrer
21. Leg.Gren. Sang Helmut 3.8.22 Kraftfahrer
22. Leg.Gren. Seene Kalju 28.11.22 Kraftfahrer
23. Leg.Gren. Tarjus Jaan 21.9.23 Kraftfahrer
24. Leg.Gren. Urban Heino 17.4.24 Kraftfahrer
25. Leg.Gren. Usin Reimond 26.9.24 Kraftfahrer
26. Leg.Gren. Vissov Arved 24.2.22 Kraftfahrer

Die unter b) Genannten werden zur Dienstleistung kommandiert.
Die lfd.Nr.ss. 10-26 zur. Pz.Jg.Abt.
c) zum 1. Regiment:
1. Leg.Uscha. Aguraiuja Gunnar 14.8.23
2. Leg.Uscha. Sibul Aleksander 4.10.21
3. Leg.Uscha. Hirsch Hans 5.11.23

d) zum 2. Regiment
1. Leg.Uscha. Laks Lovell 18.10.20
2. Leg.Uscha. Tamm Manivald 24.8.14
3. ??? Arens Paul 27.10.20
4. ??? Käärma Elmar 15.9.21
5. ??? Nikopensius Friedrich 18.7.22
6. ??? Objärtel Gerhard ??.??.??
7. ??? Objärtel Herbert ??.??.??
8. ??? Reiasoo Valdek ??.??.??
9. ??? Rossmann Valter 2?.??.24
10. ??? Soon Erin 11.3.22
11. ??? Uusorg Arved 24.2.10
12. Leg.Uscha. Taimre Vambola 17.1.15 MGK.
13. Leg.Strm. Karpa Artur 28.2.22 MGK.
14. Leg.Strm. Vilbre Endel 1.6.24 MGK./Koch
15. Leg.Gren. Kähr Richard 26.5.19 MGK.
16. Leg.Gren. Mändla Leonhard 9.5.22 MGK.
17. Leg.Gren. Gross ????? 19.5.19 D./Sch?? ...
18. Leg.Gren. Kull Erich 11.9.16 Schneider
19. Leg.Gren. Kesk Harald 7.6.22 Schneider
20. Leg.Gren. Vaikma Arnold 24.6.22 Schneider
21. Leg.Gren. Tõnisots Ottmar 5.5.21 Schuster
22. Leg.Gren. Vahi Rudolf 2.5.06. Schuster
23. Leg.Gren. Jürmann Leo 14.3.23 Schmied
24. Leg.Gren. Luup Arnold 13.11.21 Schmied
25. Leg.Gren. Rajamäe Rein 22.4.23 Schmied
26. Leg.Gren. Tamm Johann 21.5.23 Schmied
27. Leg.Gren. Nikker Georg 6.2.24 S.D.G.
28. Leg.Strm. Ehaldi Eduard 21.2.13
29. Leg.Gren. Alangu Adolf 18.5.24
30. Leg.Gren. Aasa Jaan 25.8.24
31. Leg.Gren. Allese Lembit 15.9.23
32. Leg.Gren. Amblik Reimund 22.1.23
33. Leg.Gren. Arras Artur 16.7.19
34. Leg.Gren. Edding Elvard 28.4.23
35. Leg.Gren. Elismäe Alfred 18.12.24
36. Leg.Gren. Erikson Evald 6.12.22
37. Leg.Gren. Häälmu Voldemar 27.5.23
38. Leg.Gren. Hatto August 20.12.21
39. Leg.Gren. Jaansoo Artur 10.10.21
40. Leg.Gren. Kangro Elmar 30.11.25
41. Leg.Gren. Kallaste Leo 5.7.23
42. Leg.Gren. Kütt Lembit 13.1.25
43. Leg.Gren. Kirbirts Eduard 1.1.21
44. Leg.Gren. Kimsto Heiner 28.1.24
45. Leg.Gren. Kaag Eduard 18.10.19
46. Leg.Gren. Kaare Harald 20.2.24
47. Leg.Gren. Karafin Erich 3.11.25
48. Leg.Gren. Kikas Kalju 20.6.24
49. Leg.Gren. Kull Arseni 25.12.24
50. Leg.Gren. Künnapuu Helmut 27.5.24
51. Leg.Gren. Kits August 17.6.21
52. Leg.Gren. Kein Viktor 7.10.22
53. Leg.Gren. Käis Abel 1.1.24
54. Leg.Gren. Koiksoon Herbert 22.7.19
55. Leg.Gren. Käbi Elmar 13.12.20
56. Leg.Gren. Leesmaa Jüri 21.8.23
57. Leg.Gren. Lakle Kaljo 1.6.23
58. Leg.Gren. Murumägi Evald 7.2.25
59. Leg.Gren. Määrfeldt Rudolf 31.8.23
60. Leg.Gren. Markus Jüri 16.8.23
61. Leg.Gren. Makstin Endel 26.8.23
62. Leg.Gren. Mägedi Evald 26.2.22
63. Leg.Gren. Norring Oskar 3.3.21
64. Leg.Gren. Niitav Elmar 2.8.23
65. Leg.Gren. Kaluoja Elmar 5.8.20
66. Leg.Gren. Puumets Priidik 23.11.22
67. Leg.Gren. Ratas Arnold 31.1.24
68. Leg.Gren. Pihel Arnold 12.5.20
69. Leg.Gren. Ruus Karel 27.1.23
70. Leg.Gren. Roomets Johannes 7.8.21
71. Leg.Gren. Ruus Adalbert 2.2.22
72. Leg.Gren. Sivov Jaan 13.8.24
73. Leg.Gren. Sipp Jaan 30.8.20
74. Leg.Gren. Tasa Heldur 26.1.24
75. Leg.Gren. Uude Endel 26.10.24
76. Leg.Gren. Vissov Endel 6.9.20
77. Leg.Gren. Vene Erich 5.4.23
78. Leg.Gren. Väli Arnold 20.9.24
79. Leg.Gren. Viltrop Neeme 5.7.24
80. Leg.Gren. Tilk August 8.8.23
e) zur Nachr.Ausb.Kompanie:
1. Leg.Uscha. Lattik Johannes 16.2.06
2. Leg.Strm. Moora Anton 31.3.05
3. Leg.Strm. Soopere Otto 24.5.19
4. Leg.Strm. Vakra Endel 31.1.20
5. Leg.Strm. Klemets Hans 15.3.19
6. Leg.Gren. Ehandi Herbert 24.9.23
7. Leg.Gren. Hallik Mert 27.5.20
8. Leg.Gren. Muni Endel 22.11.24
9. Leg.Gren. Mets Hans 4.12.23.
10. Leg.Gren. Mändla Evald 29.4.19

George Lepre
Host - Foreign volunteers section

Post by George Lepre » 04 Oct 2013, 03:48

Hello Moniroth -

It is obvious that a great deal of typing went into that post. Thanks for your efforts.

George

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”