Document from the National Archive of the Republic of Belarus - Max Lorillou

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Orlov

Document from the National Archive of the Republic of Belarus - Max Lorillou

Post by Orlov » 16 Oct 2016, 19:50

Hello,

I prepared query in NARB. This is very interesting archive, regarding Partisan Warfare nad Bandenbekaempfung. There are practically all documents of Generallkommissariate Weissrussland. But in Partisan Fond I found personal documents of enemy's catched by Partisan - mostly of them was executed - theirs documents were send to Byelorussian Stab of Partisan Movement. I presented one legitimation of PPF member, fightning in LVF (Rgt. 638) - MAX LORILLOU. Who knows this person?
Bestreg Orlov

Edit: Title modified for clarity - moderator (GT).
Attachments
bez nazwy.jpg
bez nazwy 2.jpg

Charles - Historika

Re: Found in NARB

Post by Charles - Historika » 17 Oct 2016, 15:38

Beautiful discovery ! Thank you Orlov for this document. :milwink:

To answer your question, I haven't informations on the volunteer Max Lorillou in my documentation. However, and with the recent law of declassifying archives in France, we can get more information about him with his file of justice to the National Archives.

A question: Where did you found this card and have you information on his origin ? It would allow to identify his unit.

Orlov

Re: Found in NARB

Post by Orlov » 02 Mar 2017, 00:31

Found in Byelorussian NARB - fond of documents captured by partisan.

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”