How involved was Vladimir Kislitsin with the RFP?

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
koczownik

How involved was Vladimir Kislitsin with the RFP?

Post by koczownik » 04 Feb 2019, 21:44

Can anyone (maybe a Russian speaker) shed some light for me on how much cooperation there was between Vladimir Kislitsin and the RFP during the Manchukuo era? Obviously both Kislitsin and fascists like K. Rodzaevsky held high influence in the BREM. But, Kislitsin was a monarchist and leader of the Manchurian legitimisty, so I'm not sure how much sympathy he would have had for fascism. From what I have read about him, it seems he was mostly preoccupied with keeping the legitimitsy cause alive...

I have heard emigre stories about monarchists and fascists at that time competing with each other over things like White Russian propaganda in Manchukuo, as well as both factions separately supplying candidates to Manchukuo Imperial Army from their respective youth organisations, so it makes me wonder how much Kislitsin may have cooperated (or not) with the RFP?

Maybe Kislitsin's memoirs shed some light on this? (my Russian is too poor to read it)

Mannheim

Re: How involved was Vladimir Kislitsin with the RFP?

Post by Mannheim » 04 Feb 2019, 23:00

Kein Irrtum ist so groß, der nicht seinen Zuhörer hat.

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”