Need ID of NS Fylkesførers

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Mark Costa

Need ID of NS Fylkesførers

Post by Mark Costa » 19 Oct 2020, 16:49

Are there any Nasjonal Samling experts that can identify the men marked with an X? These men are all Fylkesførers (similiar to gauleiters) in Quisling's Norwegian NS. The photo was taken around late 1941 early 1942. Thanks.

Mark Costa
Attachments
O 04.jpg
O 04.jpg (96.74 KiB) Viewed 2736 times

Mark Costa

Re: Need ID of NS Fylkesførers

Post by Mark Costa » 27 Oct 2020, 21:59

I have been able to ID these men with some real hard research over the last week. Eirik Tokle left, Finn Storen middle and probably Harald Wasenden right.

I find it hard to believe that over 800 views but not one person was able to give me any direction.

I guess if I had requested an ID of some SS Rottenfuhrer who shot up a Ukranian oxcart on the eastern front, I would have received hundreds of replies detailing his entire history. I guess few people are interested in the NS, which I find one of the most interesting of all Collaborationist parties. I hope that Hugh Page Taylor's upcoming book generates some interest.

Mark Costa

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”