German-Allied loss ratios in aerial combat, Western theaters

Discussions on WW2 in Western Europe & the Atlantic.
Richard Anderson

Re: German-Allied loss ratios in aerial combat, Western theaters

Post by Richard Anderson » 29 Dec 2021 17:57

I don't know why it is needful to spell this out, but if an aircraft is lost to accident, be it in the Z/I or in a theater of war, while on a non-combat mission, then by definition it is a non-combat accident and would not and should not be included in an accounting of "German-Allied loss ratios in aerial combat".

So nice to see when someone can follow the breadcrumbs, but no, I don't worry about other posters misusing sources, I worry about them misusing my work that I derived from those sources, especially the data tables I used to freely share. Given I freely shared sources with this particular poster in the past, their whining is an interesting commentary on their motivation and attitude in posting. If I don't see a request for sources from this poster any more, it may have something to do with the fact that their previous conduct and lack of interest in their postings caused me to put them on ignore, so that I infrequently, like this morning, bother to review their posts.
"Is all this pretentious pseudo intellectual citing of sources REALLY necessary? It gets in the way of a good, spirited debate, destroys the cadence." POD, 6 October 2018

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Re: German-Allied loss ratios in aerial combat, Western theaters

Post by David Thompson » 10 Jan 2022 05:39

Two uncivil posts from TheMarcksPlan were removed, pursuant to the forum rules.

Return to “WW2 in Western Europe & the Atlantic”