Sulejów 1939

Discussions on WW2 in Eastern Europe.
piotrpaz

Sulejów 1939

Post by piotrpaz » 05 Dec 2017, 11:08

Hello I am passionate about the history of my city My city was occupied by Lutwaffe on the 4/4/1939 year. Sulejów I'm sitting in the center of Poland. Here is the river called Pilica. I would like to know who was attacked by my city? Oskar Dinort wrote it in his memoirs. My friend wrote in the local newspaper the Oscar Dinort was not decided about it. How is it true? Could you find document about the decision about it? Could you find archives about the nearest villages of Sulejów ?: Przygłów, Kłudzice? I am interested in memories of German people. If you could find photos from this year? I will send you more documents this year. Https://upload.uni-jena.de/data/5942883 ... 56/Boehler Haerte 2005.pdf Here on this link on page -72-73 is information about my attacked city. Https://sulejowhistoryczny.wordpress.com/ Here on this page heading "II Wojna Światowa" are photos of this. But could you find more Uniqatue and more interesting? Jochen Bohler has informed me about it. But it is small. He said in this perhaps are documents from Sulejów BA-MA, study Lw / 2a "War Historical Study on the PF 1939 in Freiburg. Could you help me?

Return to “WW2 in Eastern Europe”