Nukes do not exist

Discussions on other historical eras.
jesk
Banned

Nukes do not exist

Post by jesk » 02 Sep 2018, 22:34

In recent years, the discovery of lies about the so-called "nuclear weapons" is gaining popularity. One of the works, the French physicist described the differences with the theory of a nuclear explosion.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

I do not want to argue. On YouTube under his film 1300 comments. Just to get acquainted with the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO11fP6TsXo&t=1s

Michael Kenny

Re: Nukes do not exist

Post by Michael Kenny » 02 Sep 2018, 23:00

This site is going downhill fast.

Robert Rojas
In memoriam

RE: Nukes Do Not Exist - (Aesop's Fables Continued).

Post by Robert Rojas » 02 Sep 2018, 23:06

Greetings to both citizen Jesk and the community as a whole. Howdy Jesk! Well sir, in deference to your point OR points-of-view as articulated within your introductory posting of Sunday - September 02, 2018 - 12:34pm, old yours truly will refrain from interjecting ANY commentary upon the approach to the purported scientific theories being conveyed within your topical creation. Now with that said, In terms of anecdotes anyway, whether old Uncle Bob is doused in gasoline or kerosene, the end result will be indistinguishable after one strikes a match OR turns the launch keys in a missile silo. It's just some sobering food for thought. Toasted Marshmallows anyone? Well, that's my initial two paltry cents worth on this topic into terminal semantics - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over in your corner of White Russia.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 02 Sep 2018, 23:32

My father served in the missile unit in Novosibirsk, as he thought he was carrying a nuclear bomb on this machine:

But I do not believe in it. The myth of nuclear weapons was created for our own good. We are all afraid of a big war, because there will not be a winner in a nuclear war. There is something to think about.

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 00:44

Utterly ridiculous.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Bellum se ipsum alet, mostly Doritos.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 01:30

The author tries to prove the fake nature of the films. Americans are able to lie no worse than the Nazis.

On July 1, 1946, the Usa blew up the "atomic bomb" Able over the Bikini Atoll. The bomb tested had a power of 21 Kt, much more than the bomb on Hiroshima (15 Kt), where the city was ravaged for several kilometers.
So here, this explosion generated huge waves, as several large warships were seriously damaged and 5 were sunk.
* The beach should have been affected by these waves.
* The wind of more than 1000 km / h would have to sleep the palm trees.
* The cabin should have been volatilized.

Yet, 24 days later, on July 25, 1946, they photograph the explosion of the bomb Baker. This is not the explosion we will analyze, but the beach from which this photo was taken.
* The floating pontoon remained intact.
* The palm leaves are exactly in the same position.
* The straw huts also stayed exactly the same.

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 03 Sep 2018, 01:38

And the Earth is flat. Here is the proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8R8zy1XG6A

Also Shape-shifting Lizards control everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXtqyIMFg0

Robert Rojas
In memoriam

RE: Nukes Do Not Exist - (Aesop's Fables Continued).

Post by Robert Rojas » 03 Sep 2018, 15:36

Greetings to both citizen Jesk and the community as a whole. Howdy Jesk! Well sir, in respect to your posting of Sunday - September 02, 2018 - 1:32pm, old yours truly would like to express my appreciation for your vintage photographic contribution. Undoubtedly, your father had many colorful stories about his tour of service within the now defunct Soviet Military Establishment. It is fortunate, apart from the usual field training exercises, that your father never had to put his technical training into actual battlefield practice. Incidentally, it really must have been an absolute pain in the ass to pull overall maintenance on that mobile missile erector system. Finally, old Uncle Bob would like to echo, at least in part anyway, your sentiments about the winnability of a nuclear war. Not only should we all be afraid of such a BIG WAR, but more importantly, we should all be afraid of those so-called "SMALL WARS" that could rapidly escalate into such a BIG WAR. Historically speaking, the unintended consequences that lead up to the FIRST WORLD WAR immediately come to mind and clouds of radioactive fallout know no political boundaries. Well, that's my latest two cents worth on this glimpse into HELL ON EARTH - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over in your corner of White Russia.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :idea: :|
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 16:51

jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 01:30
The author tries to prove the fake nature of the films. Americans are able to lie no worse than the Nazis.

On July 1, 1946, the Usa blew up the "atomic bomb" Able over the Bikini Atoll. The bomb tested had a power of 21 Kt, much more than the bomb on Hiroshima (15 Kt), where the city was ravaged for several kilometers.
So here, this explosion generated huge waves, as several large warships were seriously damaged and 5 were sunk.
* The beach should have been affected by these waves.
* The wind of more than 1000 km / h would have to sleep the palm trees.
* The cabin should have been volatilized.

Yet, 24 days later, on July 25, 1946, they photograph the explosion of the bomb Baker. This is not the explosion we will analyze, but the beach from which this photo was taken.
* The floating pontoon remained intact.
* The palm leaves are exactly in the same position.
* The straw huts also stayed exactly the same.

Oddly enough, an underwater explosion has different characteristics than an air burst. The damage on the beach would not be exacerbated by the Baker shot.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 17:00

Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 17:11

OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
Oddly enough, an underwater explosion has different characteristics than an air burst. The damage on the beach would not be exacerbated by the Baker shot.
You did not read attentively. The first explosion was airborne.

In 1946 the United States began atmospheric testing of atomic bombs in the Pacific. The first phase, known as Operation Crossroads, used Bikini Atoll for two atom bomb tests. The first test, code named Able, detonated a 21-kiloton atomic bomb at an altitude of 158 metres (520 feet) on July 1, 1946.

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 17:33

jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 17:11
OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
You did not read attentively. The first explosion was airborne.

In 1946 the United States began atmospheric testing of atomic bombs in the Pacific. The first phase, known as Operation Crossroads, used Bikini Atoll for two atom bomb tests. The first test, code named Able, detonated a 21-kiloton atomic bomb at an altitude of 158 metres (520 feet) on July 1, 1946.
I did read attentively, I became aware of the tests in 1965. Did you read what I said?
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 03 Sep 2018, 17:39

jesk wrote:One of the works, the French physicist [sic] described the differences with the theory of a nuclear explosion
The autor (I couldn't find his name) of that stupid webpage is not a physicist (as is evident from his poor knowledge of Physics). He is just a journalist (although it seems that he does not have a degree in journalism) whose knowledge of modern science is very limited:
Né à Dakar, Sénégal, j'ai vécu toute mon enfance en Afrique noire.
Après avoir passé le bac, je suis revenu en France où j'ai suivi un cursus Deug A (maths, physique, chimie) à l'Université de Toulon.
Mais déjà à cette époque, j'ai abandonné parce qu'il y avait trop d'incohérences dans l'enseignement..
http://mensonges.fr/accueil/france/auteur.html
That means:
"Born in Dakar, Senegal, I lived all my childhood in black Africa.
After graduating, I came back to France where I took a degree diploma (mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) at the University of Toulon.
But already at that time I gave up because there were too many inconsistencies in the teachings."

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 18:17

"Don't fit my biases..."
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

South

Post by South » 03 Sep 2018, 18:28

Good afternoon Jesk,

You can reject what the chemists and physicists say and demonstrate - and label "atomic" and now "nuclear", but, whether correct or not, their material - and terminology - is used by much of world society.

This was best explained by someone somewhat near you:

"In the contest between yourself and the world, bet on the side of the world." FRANZ KAFKA

Palm leaves are like spider webs: very sturdy.

Misc:
____

Nuclear wars do have winners. Non-nuclear wars do so also.

There are "weapons" more lethal than....for us believers...atomic/nuclear weapons. Material is too recent to comment on.

~ Bob
eastern Virginia, USA

Return to “Other eras”